Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR (Page 10)

Akidhi IF-Rockerz
Akidhi
Akidhi

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 7022

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Superb commentary di Clap
Agree with each comment u wroted
There is no reason to disagree with any of  them because you explain it very nicely.
Its was a sad episode.

I agree babies must not b given up no matter wat happen. Vaishali is an educated woman more than her sister archu so i don't think y she can't get a good job bcoz of her degree. Moreover there is sumthing called alimony if she divorces dharmu on d basis of infidelity. She has her parents with her to look after d baby. Thats more than enough. She should not b having this mentality tat now wat further? Who will marry me with ma baby? neither do d parents ( wich usually kekta shows in her soapsD'oh)

Unless there is extreme poverty , or some extreme case , giving up child for adoption is not advisable .-  I agree with this.

Dunno y bt mayb giving up babies bcoz of such thngs like infidelity, divorces have raised d number of orphans in our country Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

SweetFifi IF-Dazzler
SweetFifi
SweetFifi

Joined: 05 November 2009
Posts: 3391

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
tiya if archana had told vaishu the truth about her sperm donor husband, do you really think she would've believed her? Archana would've gotten some more insults from her sister

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Joined: 03 July 2007
Posts: 20976

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRnerd

tiya if archana had told vaishu the truth about her sperm donor husband, do you really think she would've believed her? Archana would've gotten some more insults from her sister
 
So let her get na Fifi . Duties r duties and often unpleasant .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Joined: 03 July 2007
Posts: 20976

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyshraddha

Superb commentary di Clap
Agree with each comment u wroted
There is no reason to disagree with any of  them because you explain it very nicely.
Its was a sad episode.

I agree babies must not b given up no matter wat happen. Vaishali is an educated woman more than her sister archu so i don't think y she can't get a good job bcoz of her degree. Moreover there is sumthing called alimony if she divorces dharmu on d basis of infidelity. She has her parents with her to look after d baby. Thats more than enough. She should not b having this mentality tat now wat further? Who will marry me with ma baby? neither do d parents ( wich usually kekta shows in her soapsD'oh)

Unless there is extreme poverty , or some extreme case , giving up child for adoption is not advisable .-  I agree with this.

Dunno y bt mayb giving up babies bcoz of such thngs like infidelity, divorces have raised d number of orphans in our country Ermm
 
tu pahilas ka episode . Janu kahi Karanjkar bahinincha charitra khupach ujwal aahe . Sampoorna Dombivlit tyancha itihaas prasiddha aahe . Tya sarvanpeksha ti Madhurich mala bichaari watli .
 
Manavchi tar poorti waat lawli ahe CVS ni . Archanala ho mhanna hya vyatirikta tyala kuthlahi role nahi .
Akidhi IF-Rockerz
Akidhi
Akidhi

Joined: 07 May 2010
Posts: 7022

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

 
tu pahilas ka episode . Janu kahi Karanjkar bahinincha charitra khupach ujwal aahe . Sampoorna Dombivlit tyancha itihaas prasiddha aahe . Tya sarvanpeksha ti Madhurich mala bichaari watli .
 
Manavchi tar poorti waat lawli ahe CVS ni . Archanala ho mhanna hya vyatirikta tyala kuthlahi role nahi .


Ho pahila, theege bahinancha aaplas itihaas aahe ani te doge madhuri la aikvat hote. Kon aadhi swatchya mansaala vicharto; madhuri archu chi konch nahi pan dharmesh aahe. Sarvat aadhi tine dharmesh la baghyala have hote naki madhuri ani ervi ti saglyana maarat asthe tyadivshi manav cya jail badal tyala marle ani aata ka nay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! manav tila vaishu peksha jast mahtavcha aahe ka?????

@blue LOLLOL joru ka gulam banlay to

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Joined: 25 April 2010
Posts: 4434

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Vaishu could learn a few things Madhuri.She is a single mom who is raising a child on her own. If she could take care of a sick child,I'm sure Vaishu can take care of her baby too.Vaishu even has the support from her family.No reason to abort at all. 

Di,its a daily soap where the characters flip flop almost everyday.No reason to dislike someone because we don't see things the same way.We can agree to disagree, continue watching and commenting Tongue   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveranu rulz

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Joined: 03 July 2007
Posts: 20976

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Vaishu could learn a few things Madhuri.She is a single mom who is raising a child on her own. If she could take care of a sick child,I'm sure Vaishu can take care of her baby too.Vaishu even has the support from her family.No reason to abort at all. Very well said . ClapClapClapClap

Di,its a daily soap where the characters flip flop almost everyday.No reason to dislike someone because we don't see things the same way.We can agree to disagree, continue watching and commenting Tongue   But some take the comments PERSONALLY coz they r too crazy about the character . I have recieved a lot of flak for criticising Archana , showing Shravanis side of the story , for seeing story from Savita's POV . I can actually SENSE the hatred sometimes . I have now decided to stop reacting and giving explanations and simply give my POV like I gave up in the common answer to u 3 . If some cannot understand that its a TV show , its their problem . I always loved seeing TV shows and giving POVS of diffrent characters .Even Dharmesh .hated as he is today , will have his own POV regarding his child .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveranu rulznikitagmc

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Joined: 25 April 2010
Posts: 4434

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

But some take the comments PERSONALLY coz they r too crazy about the character . I have recieved a lot of flak for criticising Archana , showing Shravanis side of the story (dont agree with your views on her completely but there are things I agree with even though I'm an ArMan Fan) , for seeing story from Savita's POV (here too its 50-50). I can actually SENSE the hatred sometimes (Hug).I have now decided to stop reacting and giving explanations and simply give my POV like I gave up in the common answer to u 3 . If some cannot understand that its a TV show , its their problem . I always loved seeing TV shows and giving POVS of diffrent characters . (Continue doing itTongue) Even Dharmesh .hated as he is today , will have his own POV regarding his child. (Child belongs to mom and dad, hope Vaishu has more senses than Varsha and acknowledge that fact,she can do anything to herself but when it concerns the child that Dharmesh should have a say) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveranu rulzkoolsadhu1000

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kools commentary : Aug 24 PR

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

Author: koolsadhu1000   Replies: 158   Views: 13254

koolsadhu1000 158 13254 26 August 2010 at 12:11am by Tulsey
Kools Busy kya

2 3

Author: pallai   Replies: 16   Views: 2792

pallai 16 2792 11 August 2010 at 1:34pm by pallai
Kools aaj ka??

2 3

Author: pallai   Replies: 21   Views: 2604

pallai 21 2604 20 July 2010 at 10:27pm by koolsadhu1000
Kools's Commentary : Vaishu's Wedding Part 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: koolsadhu1000   Replies: 136   Views: 13925

koolsadhu1000 136 13925 20 July 2010 at 5:05am by gaurimisha
kools commentary

Author: JustShanta   Replies: 1   Views: 1301

JustShanta 1 1301 28 April 2010 at 7:41am by koolsadhu1000

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index