India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Jan 25 PR (Page 10)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged

tiya , viram , shooting star ................

My 2 cents on the many points brought up ..........

1] ARMAN shud have told as early as possible to give Vaishu her choice ...........whether she wants to go ahead with the pregnancy or not .If Vaishu was not pregnant , yet she shud be told as early as possible as she shud walk away without getting pregnant . I repeat .........personally I am anti abortion . But this is a womans LIFE .Its not Archanas life and everything is NOT about ARMAN .I am going to answer this in detail when Archana flings this same answer on Vaishus face .that no one wud have believed us so we sat on it . I am waiting for it .
2] tiya , unless its a teenage pregnancy ........a woman becomes 'ready' the moment she becomes pregnant . She HAS to . This cannot be an excuse .........that I AM NOT READY . What is this 'getting ready' ? Its a never ending thing tiya . Its simply a mental doubt ..........very fashionable nowdays for us who imitate western culture blindly and use this phrase to shirk responsibility . f ur young , healthy , in ur twenties or thirties and educated , u shud have no problems getting 'ready' .  WHether I am ready or not shud be decided bEFORE the life comes in the womb . Not AFTER it comes .After it comes , U must mature overnight and take RESPONSIBILITY for bringing it in the world .
For that matter what makes u think darling that VARSHA is still ready ? Till recently , she was constantly saying I AM NOT READY . What changed in two months ...the lady is not mature enuf to even let 6 months pass after abortion before she decides she wants a baby . ONe minute she feels she is ready one minute she feels she isn't . Varsha is the most unsuitable candidate right now to be a mother ..she needs therapy is my firm opinion . She doesnt know what she wants in life and is confused all the time .
Giving the baby to Varsha and watching it grow will be painful for vAishali .It all sounds very well but it doesnt work that way .
Life has its ups and downs .HUsbands cheat , divorces happen .Does that mean we give up our children and then move on ? No , we bring up our own children .Unless there is extreme poverty , or some extreme case , giving up child for adoption is not advisable . Its not the childs fault .........it desrves its biological parents . One has to learn to pick up the pieces and move on , sheltering the child .
Besides , its NOT vaishus child alone .LIKE IT OR NOT , Vaishu will now have to face a bitter truth . Dharmesh will have a say in this too . If Vaishu doesnt want him in her life thats her decision but there r no two decisions about his role as parent in the childs life .HE IS THE PARENt .And if he is willing to take financial responsibility , VAishu has to keep her personal feelings aside and think of the child alone and accept the help from afar and give him visitation rights .
What they r showing in PR is horrible .Bring children in the world then give them up saying we r not ready . Thats ridiculous . Its not a joke , u better be ready then is the answer .
If Vaishali has been shown roaming the roads in a jhatak sari at night and if this makes her NOT READY for the child due to immaturity , the person u suggested .Varsha , has snuffed out a life in momentary rage .I dont see how she is 'ready' simply coz currently she feels she is on her latest whim .

shooting star I have elaborated about my POV to niki . What Archna said as an afterthought was only coz Madhuri told her the story , I didnt see any sensibile handling of the situation on HER PART .Infact I saw too much interference , bias and stupidity again . Like I told umi .her character is a mature character and there r some characters in this serial whom I dont expect to go to this level in anger . Had Archna turned to Dharmu and caught his collar and told Vaishu Dont blame the woman , talk to THIS gira hua Admi first , I wud have liked it more .

viram I totally concur with ur views , caspies views and mandys views today .Young tiya's views were interesting so I elaborated .And shooting star , well , she is a cutie pie Archu fan who somehow still likes me .SmileIts a well known FACT that most Archu fans dont like me . I dont expect them to .LOL

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 26 January 2011 at 7:28am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

viramshootingstar27LuvSSeverlunzaanu rulznikitagmcDabulls23

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Superb commentary di Clap
Agree with each comment u wroted
There is no reason to disagree with any of  them because you explain it very nicely.
Its was a sad episode.

I agree babies must not b given up no matter wat happen. Vaishali is an educated woman more than her sister archu so i don't think y she can't get a good job bcoz of her degree. Moreover there is sumthing called alimony if she divorces dharmu on d basis of infidelity. She has her parents with her to look after d baby. Thats more than enough. She should not b having this mentality tat now wat further? Who will marry me with ma baby? neither do d parents ( wich usually kekta shows in her soapsD'oh)

Unless there is extreme poverty , or some extreme case , giving up child for adoption is not advisable .-  I agree with this.

Dunno y bt mayb giving up babies bcoz of such thngs like infidelity, divorces have raised d number of orphans in our country Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

SweetFifi IF-Dazzler
SweetFifi
SweetFifi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
tiya if archana had told vaishu the truth about her sperm donor husband, do you really think she would've believed her? Archana would've gotten some more insults from her sister

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRnerd

tiya if archana had told vaishu the truth about her sperm donor husband, do you really think she would've believed her? Archana would've gotten some more insults from her sister

So let her get na Fifi . Duties r duties and often unpleasant .

LuvSSever

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyshraddha

Superb commentary di Clap
Agree with each comment u wroted
There is no reason to disagree with any of  them because you explain it very nicely.
Its was a sad episode.

I agree babies must not b given up no matter wat happen. Vaishali is an educated woman more than her sister archu so i don't think y she can't get a good job bcoz of her degree. Moreover there is sumthing called alimony if she divorces dharmu on d basis of infidelity. She has her parents with her to look after d baby. Thats more than enough. She should not b having this mentality tat now wat further? Who will marry me with ma baby? neither do d parents ( wich usually kekta shows in her soapsD'oh)

Unless there is extreme poverty , or some extreme case , giving up child for adoption is not advisable .-  I agree with this.

Dunno y bt mayb giving up babies bcoz of such thngs like infidelity, divorces have raised d number of orphans in our country Ermm

tu pahilas ka episode . Janu kahi Karanjkar bahinincha charitra khupach ujwal aahe . Sampoorna Dombivlit tyancha itihaas prasiddha aahe . Tya sarvanpeksha ti Madhurich mala bichaari watli .

Manavchi tar poorti waat lawli ahe CVS ni . Archanala ho mhanna hya vyatirikta tyala kuthlahi role nahi .
ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

tu pahilas ka episode . Janu kahi Karanjkar bahinincha charitra khupach ujwal aahe . Sampoorna Dombivlit tyancha itihaas prasiddha aahe . Tya sarvanpeksha ti Madhurich mala bichaari watli .

Manavchi tar poorti waat lawli ahe CVS ni . Archanala ho mhanna hya vyatirikta tyala kuthlahi role nahi .

Ho pahila, theege bahinancha aaplas itihaas aahe ani te doge madhuri la aikvat hote. Kon aadhi swatchya mansaala vicharto; madhuri archu chi konch nahi pan dharmesh aahe. Sarvat aadhi tine dharmesh la baghyala have hote naki madhuri ani ervi ti saglyana maarat asthe tyadivshi manav cya jail badal tyala marle ani aata ka nay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! manav tila vaishu peksha jast mahtavcha aahe ka?????

@blue LOLLOL joru ka gulam banlay to

koolsadhu1000

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Vaishu could learn a few things Madhuri.She is a single mom who is raising a child on her own. If she could take care of a sick child,I'm sure Vaishu can take care of her baby too.Vaishu even has the support from her family.No reason to abort at all. 

Di,its a daily soap where the characters flip flop almost everyday.No reason to dislike someone because we don't see things the same way.We can agree to disagree, continue watching and commenting Tongue   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveranu rulz

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Vaishu could learn a few things Madhuri.She is a single mom who is raising a child on her own. If she could take care of a sick child,I'm sure Vaishu can take care of her baby too.Vaishu even has the support from her family.No reason to abort at all. Very well said . ClapClapClapClap

Di,its a daily soap where the characters flip flop almost everyday.No reason to dislike someone because we don't see things the same way.We can agree to disagree, continue watching and commenting Tongue   But some take the comments PERSONALLY coz they r too crazy about the character . I have recieved a lot of flak for criticising Archana , showing Shravanis side of the story , for seeing story from Savita's POV . I can actually SENSE the hatred sometimes . I have now decided to stop reacting and giving explanations and simply give my POV like I gave up in the common answer to u 3 . If some cannot understand that its a TV show , its their problem . I always loved seeing TV shows and giving POVS of diffrent characters .Even Dharmesh .hated as he is today , will have his own POV regarding his child .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveranu rulznikitagmc

Go to top