India-Forums

First Two episodes

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Enjoyed Pooja Bedi's episode more than the 2nd one. reason it was difference between class and culture of two societies in India.  the way Pooja's daughter conducted herself and it will be a great lesson for anuradha to learn.. how to behave, what to speak etc etc I just loved it..i don't know whether pooja was acting infront of camera  etc etc.. but can be very certain about cultured and class upbrining of her children was so evident from her daughter's behaviour.. Clap

2nd episode both the families more or less similar.. not much difference to share.. No class to talk about..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

trupkar-Sneha25-Rasny-naureen786-Howlarious

trupkar Newbie
trupkar
trupkar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Yes....indeed. Just goes to show that human nature and emotions are the same, regardless of anyone's status.  I really like this show, hoping to see more of this kind. I liked Pooja Bedi's kids!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hide-naureen786-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index