Kesar pregnant??!!!

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
welll i feel that kesar is going to be pregnant! n then SS n Amma will surely try to get Kesar back??? wat do u girls think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialmaniac thumbnail
Me 2....y else wud she faint???
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would rather have Kesar back in TN than that twit....
Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even I feeling the same ....... she is preg.......
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh I hope she is! Maybe Shakti, will get beaten up so badly in jail, that the doctors declare he will never be able conceive again. Then kesar will have have him quite literally by the balls, if ever wants to hear the words 'papa'.
She should also tell ss and amma that yes is carrying shaktis child, and also was pregnant when they decided to bury her alive. SS will be horrified that he almost master-minded the death of his longed for 'potha'. Even more so, when he further realizes that he, dug his own proverbial grave, when kesar hopefully tells him and amma as a result of that deed they will never ever see their takur pure blood potha.
Edited by suki11 - 13 years ago
serialmaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: suki11

Oh I hope she is! Maybe Shakti, will get beaten up so badly in jail, that the doctors declare he will be able conceive again also. Then kesar will have have him quite literally by the balls, if ever wants to hear the words 'papa'.
She should also tell ss and amma that yes is carrying shaktis child, and also was pregnant when they decided to bury her alive. SS will be horrified that he almost master-minded the death of his longed for 'potha'. Even more so, when he further realizes that he, dug his own proverbial grave, when kesar hopefully tells him and amma as a result of that deed they will never ever see their takur pure blood potha.

Kaash ye sach ho jaye๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š not the shakti wala part jst d kesar wala.....that terrrace pe rape scene must have some significance๐Ÿ˜‰
fariwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah i also ..........may be she is..........
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Kesar being preggies is just too predictable and POPS never do predictable. There's got to be some kind of twist here.

Remember, she wasn't given sleeping pills which are dangerous to the fetus, but poison and buried with no air. Lack of oxygen will hurt the baby too. 
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
acha???๐Ÿ˜• must hav gone for a IVF.............๐Ÿ˜†
Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Kesar being preggies is just too predictable and POPS never do predictable. There's got to be some kind of twist here.

Remember, she wasn't given sleeping pills which are dangerous to the fetus, but poison and buried with no air. Lack of oxygen will hurt the baby too. 

Thats what in my mind
how she recovr so fast
cause she was lack of oxygen for an hour
thats miracle
hope baby is fine if she is preggy.