Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

25/1/11 WU: DK slaps Prabha

kalika_29 Senior Member
kalika_29
kalika_29

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittmvatsadevila10saggi80ravneetgillpappy123nirleppannumilwebmitumiSubaru537***Anu***ivanta29cloudzkripsymsrkbmm1985pul18samirah23Hesperusprincess_star11misssmily-sia-KS_Minion.Vrish.imagine-addictSophia21anna44

MA93 Newbie
MA93
MA93

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Thank Your for the update :)
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Great moves by Sandhya.  I hope that she's  also  turned over to Manik the incriminating CDs of both DK, as well as her own.  And like  I noted, it was fantastic to see DK tell Prabha that she made him a criminal, and I hope that's noted down.

Once again, I don't like Sandhya delaying the filing of a case by 2 days.  If it's the anniversary, why not file it, get them all arrested, return to Mumbai and give Savita tai and others the good news, and reconcile w/ them?  And be there @ her own place on the anniversary, and adopt that as her new home?

The auction - does Sandhya want to sell the house since she has no plans to live in Gwalior any more?  And no sign of Yuvraj - he'd be  surprised that she's  selling the property.  Who'll buy?

As for  Sunita, think this might be the last straw that causes her to finally divorce DK & leave.  Incidentally, what  did Sandhya say - that she's a Jagirdar, or that Sunita  is?  Sandhya clearly doesn't consider herself a Jagirdar, & rightly so - she'd either become a Savratkar or  a Pradhan.  That said, I'm somewhat sad that the narcotest included DK confessing that he doesn't love Sunita - I wanted her to get permanent love from him going forward, clearly now since he is repentant.  Also, Sandhya played DK an audio version of his test, but Sunita got to see a video?

Since the new report about Himanshi joining the new Maharana Pratap serial in StarPlus is out, looks like this is probably her opportunity to exit the show, along w/ the Jyoti & Priya actresses.  Good  luck to them in their new ventures.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 25 January 2011 at 12:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KS_Minionanna44Sophia21

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Great moves by Sandhya.  I hope that she's  also  turned over to Manik the incriminating CDs of both DK, as well as her own.  And like  I noted, it was fantastic to see DK tell Prabha that she made him a criminal, and I hope that's noted down.

The auction - does Sandhya want to sell the house since she has no plans to live in Gwalior any more?  And no sign of Yuvraj - he'd be  surprised that she's  selling the property.  Who'll buy?

As for  Sunita, think this might be the last straw that causes her to finally divorce DK & leave.  Incidentally, what  did Sandhya say - that she's a Jagirdar, or that Sunita  is?  Sandhya clearly doesn't consider herself a Jagirdar, & rightly so - she'd either become a Savratkar or  a Pradhan.  That said, I'm somewhat sad that the narcotest included DK confessing that he doesn't love Sunita - I wanted her to get permanent love from him going forward, clearly now since he is repentant.  Since the new report about Himanshi joining the new Maharana Pratap serial in StarPlus is out, looks like this is probably her opportunity to exit the show, along w/ the Jyoti & Priya actresses.  Good  luck to them in their new ventures.

First, I'm sure that Sandhya probably thought about Yuvi already. Either she doesn't care that Yuvi finds out or she's sent him somewhere so that he can't find out or she's fed him some story. Coincidentally, I really enjoyed how Yuvi supported Sandhya today. She was so surprised. I'm sure that Yuvi is in love with Vrinda.

Second, Sandhya said that Sunita is a true Jagirdar. Without proof, she doesn't believe anything. I actually knew that at some point Suni would find out the truth because even though DK is repenting his mistakes, he can't overcome the biases against him. He's a murderer and will have to go to jail. It doesn't matter if he murdered on someone else's say-so. He still murdered people.

samirah23.Vrish.anna44

Hesperus Goldie
Hesperus
Hesperus

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Aww, I really loved this episode Clap It was great, what more can I say about it? Sandhya didn't disappoint us after all, though I knew it wouldn't be that easy to outsmart her. By now she is that kind of fire that even by deleting can't really be deleted; because her desire for revange and to give justice to her father are too large. As she said to DK, she came back from death only to punish them all, so she won't die. And as we could see in today, the fire she has placed in the familiy, has already assumed such large proportions that the family starts to fall apart. Sandhya did a great job today and liked it, that Yuvraj supported her. As luv_cid_shreya mentioned, I too think that he loves Vrinda Wink Well, this will be a shocking awakening for him.

Somehow what DK said was true, I mean Prabha was there, when ever they commited a crime and she supported them instead of stopping them (okay, most of it were her plans, so). And this woman is just so selfish, she pretends on caring for the familiy and every member of the family, but erverything she cares about is her son. She wants to see him happy, no matter what she has to do for it; yet everything we do has a price and now it's time for the Jagidars to pay it.

Though, I don't think, it will happen that easy. Of course Sandhya has the whole property on her name and a few proofs against the Jagidars, but it's just a feeling that their will happen something unexpected. Well, lets wait and watch Thumbs Up (By the way, sorry for any mistakes in this post; english is actually my third language and I'm still learning it^^)

Best regards,
Hesperus <3

p0lkad0t.Vrish.KS_Minion

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update. Now everything is under Sandhya's control and she was able to be an eye opener for Sunita also. Loved the episode.
msrk Senior Member
msrk
msrk

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the update...
krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
This episode was - mark it -PRICELESS!??

DK slapped Parbby...DK SLAPPED PRABHA...just cant get anything before that! Yoohoo! ROFL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index