Sam - the only person who can control rahul <3

Posted: 13 years ago
I always wanted this.............sam talking............speaking to rahul and rahul discussing his plans .....his feeling with her..........sorting out..........that emotional thing...........that pain which rahul felt on every word she said about their relationship...........of being ashamed of loving him............Rahul always was a lovely person for me............what happened with him was wrong of course but ya the things become messed up.........rahul was insulted.........shaan did made a mockery of him.....rahul's life ended......he alone just alone handled all and he wanted shaan to face the same situation..........but yup today everything was perfect.....sam tried sorting out and i think she succeeded seeing the precap.....the band back..👍🏼...........i love the scene..........sam confessed to rahul..........that how much she loves him.........and manish was perfect with expressions..........love it all..........and at last ........at last he changed..........not for anyone else but for sam...........awwwww it was really good seeing that the one person who can control rahul is sam...........😊.

Edited by Surbhi123 - 13 years ago

Surbhi'

I do respect your thinking here..(gosh i love your DP!😳)

This is where I come from:

What has Rahul shown of being 'lovely'?

What relationship with Sam?? Was there one?

What happened wrong with him??.. a misunderstanding??.. that he refuses to listen to the other part of the story?😳

Rahul insulted..mocked?? I thought SHaan was the one that got slapped and told to get out.. 😕

--

In all this what is happening..

Rahul is trying to ruin Shaan's life..No wait.. he is trying to ruin his family life.

His wife that is helping his own love life.. he decides to do this in the most pathetic way..hook her up with her dead husbands lookalike.. I would say cheap.

Does Rahul even know where Shaan or his friends are coming from.. has he even understood them??

No .. he has always been blind with vengeance.. he can't think or see straight. Really?? is a slap going to change him.. he has done all this for all this while to ruin Shaan.. and Snaaapp it changes.. ??.

Sam should have given this lecture to him long time ago.. frankly if Sam still loves him for all that he has done.. specially if it ruins ShaNak's family life..

I would be appalled.. how can you love someone like that!?

Surbhi.. please tell me .. how can I like Rahul?? Please tell me how do you like Rahul??

.. the CV"s have totally ruined it for me.. I can't even come to like this character anymore regardless of the romance they would show between RS.

Please don't take this personally' this is about the show and the characters.. I am keeping to that!

Thanks dear!

Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
veena i agree

word to word :)
awwwwww .........thanks about dp........🤗
even your one is rocking.......

Veena , the way he was always there for sam..........the way he tried fulfilling her wishes every time....the way he decorated the house for sam.........the way he took sam with him when shaan through her out of the house at mid night.....the way he saved khanak from goons.....the way he forget's his big time ego in front of her love.......in front of sam are the lovely sides of him for me..................

Yes there is and from the very starting .........its just u were unable to see dear............if there was not..........than no body in the world could even touch him...........that's how his attitude his.........he loved her........always..........even her wishes 5 years ago were still remembered and fulfilled by him..........just to keep her close..........he made a whole drama of marriage...........somewhere in his heart he always felt.........that shaan took everything from him.........and the most important thing was sam...........that';s why he always want sam away from shaan...............the love , care , understanding.........rahul showed and the anger for ill treatment given to her by shaan....and much much more.............

What happened wrong with him??.. a misunderstanding??.. that he refuses to listen to the other part of the story?😳

He was made a mockery in front of a whole cafae..........why the hell the cafae people were told that he cant pay the bill.....shaan told duck about that........was that right.......and shaan did considered rahul his best friend na........than why the hell everything had to be discussed in the whole cafae.............if u think this was nothing...........than i am seriously shocked............and what the hell he dint listen.........shaan was insulting him up and down there and his friends din't have the decency to speak about all this in a place only the four were there...........that slap was very well deserved in my opinion..............ok rahul lied.......but was this thew way to treat a friend.........that too a close one..................

Rahul insulted..mocked?? I thought SHaan was the one that got slapped and told to get out.

oh common.......if being asked by some people that ye to bill bhi nahi de sakta and who told them........his friends.......if made fun of.......in front of whole cafae is not being mocked , insulted ......that what is it dear ??? and till shaan is considered.......he was crossing the limits there.........rahul was forced to slap to stop all that.....

Rahul is trying to ruin Shaan's life..No wait.. he is trying to ruin his family life.

He was wrong there....in ruining his family life but he accepted his mistake and will make them right too........and human being do make mistakes .........so did he......that doesn't make him the worst person in the world...........

Does Rahul even know where Shaan or his friends are coming from.. has he even understood them??

Even his own friends dint understood them.........the situation 5 years back could have been tackled in a much better way........

Sam should have given this lecture to him long time ago.. frankly if Sam still loves him for all that he has done.. specially if it ruins ShaNak's family life..

She said she is ashamed and all.......and rahul did realized his mistake...........the whole topic is about that only veena..........rahuil listens to her but cvs never focussed on their bonding.........they were busy with the comedy tracks..........

Surbhi.. please tell me .. how can I like Rahul?? Please tell me how do you like Rahul??

..sach kahu veena............it was quite simple loving rahul. for me ..........rasam ki wajah se dekhna shuru kiya tha maine..........and i am not connected to  shanak.........not at all.........balki in last days .......i dint even got to appreciate anything...........i just get affected jab sam ke saath galat karta hain and woh to rahul karega nahi.........bas i like him.......still because there is something in him........atleast something to watch .........either all is crap in my openion right now..........

I dint took anything to heart ...........of course its just a show............😊
Edited by Surbhi123 - 13 years ago
Thanks Surbhi..
I will be back with comments here shortly!!!!
Originally posted by Surbhi123

awwwwww .........thanks about dp........🤗
even your one is rocking.......

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">What has Rahul shown of being 'lovely'?</font>

Veena , the way he was always there for sam..........the way he tried fulfilling her wishes every time....the way he decorated the house for sam.........the way he took sam with him when shaan through her out of the house at mid night.....the way he saved khanak from goons.....the way he forget's his big time ego in front of her love.......in front of sam are the lovely sides of him for me..................

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">What relationship with Sam?? Was there one?</font>

Yes there is and from the very starting .........its just u were unable to see dear............if there was not..........than no body in the world could even touch him...........that's how his attitude his.........he loved her........always..........even her wishes 5 years ago were still remembered and fulfilled by him..........just to keep her close..........he made a whole drama of marriage...........somewhere in his heart he always felt.........that shaan took everything from him.........and the most important thing was sam...........that';s why he always want sam away from shaan...............the love , care , understanding.........rahul showed and the anger for ill treatment given to her by shaan....and much much more.............

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">What happened wrong with him??.. a misunderstanding??.. that he refuses to listen to the other part of the story?😳</font>

He was made a mockery in front of a whole cafae..........why the hell the cafae people were told that he cant pay the bill.....shaan told duck about that........was that right.......and shaan did considered rahul his best friend na........than why the hell everything had to be discussed in the whole cafae.............if u think this was nothing...........than i am seriously shocked............and what the hell he dint listen.........shaan was insulting him up and down there and his friends din't have the decency to speak about all this in a place only the four were there...........that slap was very well deserved in my opinion..............ok rahul lied.......but was this thew way to treat a friend.........that too a close one..................

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Rahul insulted..mocked?? I thought SHaan was the one that got slapped and told to get out.
</font>
<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
oh common.......if being asked by some people that ye to bill bhi nahi de sakta and who told them........his friends.......if made fun of.......in front of whole cafae is not being mocked , insulted ......that what is it dear ??? and till shaan is considered.......he was crossing the limits there.........rahul was forced to slap to stop all that.....</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="3">In all this what is happening..</font></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="3">Rahul is trying to ruin Shaan's life..No wait.. he is trying to ruin his family life.</font></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">He was wrong there....in ruining his family life but he accepted his mistake and will make them right too........and human being do make mistakes .........so did he......that doesn't make him the worst person in the world...........</font>
</font>

</p><p><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Does Rahul even know where Shaan or his friends are coming from.. has he even understood them??</font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri"><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Even his own friends dint understood them.........the situation 5 years back could have been tackled in a much better way........</font>
</font></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="3">Sam should have given this
lecture to him long time ago.. frankly if Sam still loves him for all
that he has done.. specially if it ruins ShaNak's family life.. </font>
</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="3">I would be appalled.. how can you love someone like that!?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">She said she is ashamed and all.......and rahul did realized his mistake...........the whole topic is about that only veena..........rahuil listens to her but cvs never focussed on their bonding.........they were busy with the comedy tracks..........
</font></font>

<font face="Calibri" size="3"></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Surbhi.. please tell me .. how can I like Rahul?? Please tell me how do you like Rahu</font>l??</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">..</font></font>sach kahu veena............it was quite simple loving rahul. for me ..........rasam ki wajah se dekhna shuru kiya tha maine..........and i am not connected to shanak.........not at all.........balki in last days .......i dint even got to appreciate anything...........i just get affected jab sam ke saath galat karta hain and woh to rahul karega nahi.........bas i like him.......still because there is something in him........atleast something to watch .........either all is crap in my openion right now..........

surbhi very well said... And rahul's vengeance is also justified as he lost his mother because of shaan... I remember him saying this ki 'shaan tumhari wajah se mujhe college chodna pada... Meri maa ki tabiyat aisi bigdi ki kabhi sambhal nahin payee' what does that mean... Its obvious that because shaan rahul's well kept secret in front of all the people where all the trouble started in rahul's life...
Rahul was always a brilliant character messed up by the cvs at lots of occasions... Hope they take good care of the character now... Because a character which is an anti hero always need a lot of extra care to be handled with...CVS took things for granted n messed things very badly for Rahul... Please do take care of Rahul now cvs....

Originally posted by Surbhi123

awwwwww .........thanks about dp........🤗 ( i miss her Surbhi😕!)
even your one is rocking.......Thankssss.. *blush*  ILH!!! (i love him!) 😆

Ok to get back to our discussion!😳

In all ways he was good for Sam.. we still haven't seen him being good as a person Surbhi... He loves Sam.. regardless of how he is behaving! We need to see the good side of him.. toward everyone for anyone to like him. He has to disguard this facade and get the good out of himself!

Thanks Surbhi.. i wouldn't have been able to see him the way you are.. i am gald i am talking with someone that loves Rahul to understand.

After thinking about this one.. all we can blame it on is immaturity.. being young adults is very difficult .. and we can blame Rahuls insecurity and the gangs misunderstandings.
I don't think the cafe people were told about Rahuls inability but it was overheard by someone and it became a issue - where again blame it on the immaturity it was done at the wrong place.  If they were good friends they would have sorted it out than getting to an extent now that Rahuls life aim is ruining Shaan's life.. Really? why is that worked up Rahuls life that the good person that he was has turned him to what he is now!

Rahul insulted..mocked?? I thought SHaan was the one that got slapped and told to get out.

oh common.......if being asked by some people that ye to bill bhi nahi de sakta and who told them........his friends.......if made fun of.......in front of whole cafae is not being mocked , insulted ......that what is it dear ??? and till shaan is considered.......he was crossing the limits there.........rahul was forced to slap to stop all that.....

Slap justified for that time.. but if they were good friends they would have tried to work it out .. Yaa?? i guess that again goes to show their immaturity.

Frankly they both were in the wrong i guess....

He was wrong there....in ruining his family life but he accepted his mistake and will make them right too........and human being do make mistakes .........so did he......that doesn't make him the worst person in the world...........

No Surbhi .. doesn't make him the worst person .. everyone makes mistakes.. but his actions don't make it likeable.. even to forgive is going to be hard.. if he stoops to the level with what he did with Khanak.. that was uncalled for!

Even his own friends dint understood them.........the situation 5 years back could have been tackled in a much better way........I am blaming this on immaturity Surbhi.. they could have handled this better... 

She said she is ashamed and all.......and rahul did realized his mistake...........the whole topic is about that only veena..........rahuil listens to her but cvs never focussed on their bonding.........they were busy with the comedy tracks..........

Agreed... this could have been molded very well.. the Cv's have totally screwed up the characterisation of both these characters.

..sach kahu veena............it was quite simple loving rahul. for me ..........rasam ki wajah se dekhna shuru kiya tha maine..........and i am not connected to  shanak.........not at all.........balki in last days .......i dint even got to appreciate anything...........i just get affected jab sam ke saath galat karta hain and woh to rahul karega nahi.........bas i like him.......still because there is something in him........atleast something to watch .........either all is crap in my openion right now..........

Surbhi.. i have always said.. that Manish must be a good actor (this is my first show with him) but CV's haven't done a good job with his character.. they have made him jump from a dude that loves to a dude that is full of revenge.. dude that is going to be repenting .. uuff yaar.. give the guy some stablility.
It was hard for me to accept Rahul in the positive because he came as a solid threat to ShaNak(ya i love them) but i was open to new characters and new track. but the CV's just ruined the whole RS track.. they have runied the track and all the characters.. they are like puppets in the hands of the CV's and the CV"s are going to make them dance.. and we watch it!! Too bad.. haha!

Thanks dear.. and really with a DP like that who can be nasty to you🤗.. lovz!
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by prerna18

surbhi very well said... And rahul's vengeance is also justified as he lost his mother because of shaan... I remember him saying this ki 'shaan tumhari wajah se mujhe college chodna pada... Meri maa ki tabiyat aisi bigdi ki kabhi sambhal nahin payee' what does that mean... Its obvious that because shaan rahul's well kept secret in front of all the people where all the trouble started in rahul's life.....

Really??? I didn't know that all this effected his mum..?? I missed this epi i suppose.
Originally posted by -Veena-

Really??? I didn't know that all this effected his mum..?? I missed this epi i suppose.
even i dont remember..........was there something like this...???........i thought it was only thing that he was left alone to face the world.............😊