Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

25/01/11 W/U-Bansilal family are out on the street (Page 2)

Bidaaifan09 Senior Member
Bidaaifan09
Bidaaifan09

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
I dont think bhatri is being dumb or a doormat  she is just being human and showing the type of person we all strive to be so applaud her for that now do I think that she should still allow her husband and his family to treat her like an oddity or a play thing the answer is no she should stand up for herself but going out and looking for the family to ensure that they are ok is fine with me as long as she does not allow her selfrespect to be tarnished.

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
hi thanks for lovely update kiran.. at times boring episode also brings smile from ur updates.

reading all views i think differently now..

though dont want bharti being a doormat  but i guess yes the character is such that she has enough humanity in her to forgive everyone..

and with her goodness of heart she had won in bansilal house at least this is what we thought.

i think again its lesson for kamla aunty veena and murli here that their own son went against them..

like u said came back in circles. kamla and others insulted someone else daughter and now they r being insulted by someone their own flesh and blood..

me thinks they wd  be allowed to keep the house bt bharti wont stay there she wud try to move ahead in life..

though what wud happen with  gaushala and mridang time wud tell
SeaOcean Groupbie
SeaOcean
SeaOcean

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged

Yesterday's epi was good and the story moved quiet fast. For the first time ever, I was not  angry on mridand and gaushala for saying all that to bansilal, kamla and murli. The family deserved this treatment after the way their treated bharti. They own flesh and blood treated them so badly. All of a sudden rupesh has gone so calm. I bet it will take bharti a lot of time to convince everyone to get back home and murli and kamla will yet again insult her. When will prakash's truth come out?

SeaOcean Groupbie
SeaOcean
SeaOcean

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update kiran!

nilmin Senior Member
nilmin
nilmin

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
thanks Kiran_83

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index