Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

larimel22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah today's episode was fantastic! 
The cafeteria scene was hilarious! A wedding planner+divorce lawyer. Goodness knows how tht will turn out! :P
Naina's already being the domineering one, leaving Daksh speechless sometimes! I wonder when Daksh will do tht. It'll be a treat to watch ;)
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Uffff,uffff,absolutely aesome epi.today: simply worth-worth-watching and worth-adoring.....they were soo cuteee!!>....

Hahahaha,,,,I absolutelyyy love how Naina dominates him..lol.....kahin se bhi lawyer nai lagta when he's with her!!>...Though,he was trying to irritate her,bah she took the cake in the end!!>😆...Man,she's sooo chalaaak!!!>...😆
sameera84 thumbnail
I know yaa😊r, Naina is too witty and haazirjawab👏 for Daksh,👏 Daksh maybe a lawyer but Naina is way too fast😉. Poor Daksh he didnt stand a chance😉. the way he choked while drinking water and the way naina was stroking his back were too good 😆and the look on Daksh's face was killing😆. Upar se Naina told Mrs. Archrekar that Daksh is too funny, hamesha hasi-mazaak karte rehte hain, Daksh was like God i wanna kill her😆. I love Naian coz she is so different from other, sati-savitri👏, doormat and weepy woman protagonists 🤢of other shows, i am so damn fed up of all those🤢😡. She has so much pain inside her and she has practically no one in the world to call her own , still unlike other heroines she calmly solves all her problems and that too not by giving imaandari and sanskaarke lectures😡 😡 to the entire world but by her wit and intelligence👏. She has a self respect which almost all other leading ladies in the soap operas do not have. I love the fact that she manipulates Daksh coz she knows he is too pig headed to see the truth or understand her. 😆
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
LOLOL I agree! Naina and Daksh were hilarious 🤣🤣 Daksh kept on trying to move away and get her in trouble, but Naina's smart...she knows how to handle her man 😆
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing the highlights