epecially when they were in cafeteria it was 2 gud Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

larimel22 Senior Member
larimel22
larimel22

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Yeah today's episode was fantastic! 
The cafeteria scene was hilarious! A wedding planner+divorce lawyer. Goodness knows how tht will turn out! :P
Naina's already being the domineering one, leaving Daksh speechless sometimes! I wonder when Daksh will do tht. It'll be a treat to watch ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

superdupercoolanjalianjali

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Uffff,uffff,absolutely aesome epi.today: simply worth-worth-watching and worth-adoring.....they were soo cuteee!!>....

Hahahaha,,,,I absolutelyyy love how Naina dominates him..lol.....kahin se bhi lawyer nai lagta when he's with her!!>...Though,he was trying to irritate her,bah she took the cake in the end!!>LOL...Man,she's sooo chalaaak!!!>...LOL

superdupercool

sameera84 Groupbie
sameera84
sameera84

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I know yaaSmiler, Naina is too witty and haazirjawabClap for Daksh,Clap Daksh maybe a lawyer but Naina is way too fastWink. Poor Daksh he didnt stand a chanceWink. the way he choked while drinking water and the way naina was stroking his back were too good LOLand the look on Daksh's face was killingLOL. Upar se Naina told Mrs. Archrekar that Daksh is too funny, hamesha hasi-mazaak karte rehte hain, Daksh was like God i wanna kill herLOL. I love Naian coz she is so different from other, sati-savitriClap, doormat and weepy woman protagonists Deadof other shows, i am so damn fed up of all thoseDeadAngry. She has so much pain inside her and she has practically no one in the world to call her own , still unlike other heroines she calmly solves all her problems and that too not by giving imaandari and sanskaarke lecturesAngry Angry to the entire world but by her wit and intelligenceClap. She has a self respect which almost all other leading ladies in the soap operas do not have. I love the fact that she manipulates Daksh coz she knows he is too pig headed to see the truth or understand her. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

superdupercoolanjalianjali

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
LOLOL I agree! Naina and Daksh were hilarious ROFLROFL Daksh kept on trying to move away and get her in trouble, but Naina's smart...she knows how to handle her man LOL

superdupercool

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the highlights

superdupercool

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index