Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Lost Love - A short story(RN)-Updtd on Pg7 (Page 5)

Natasha006 Newbie
Natasha006
Natasha006

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinmayi

hey thts a naaiccceee 1 thre, keep up d gud wrk & do continue wid the fic, wud luv 2 read it... & do PM me the next tym u update :)

Sure dear....continuing right away....

Natasha006 Newbie
Natasha006
Natasha006

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Revolutionbreez

hi natasha! a very nice start dear !
keep it up and continue soon...
and Sumi ! thnx for the pm !

Thanks dear..... continuing right away......
Natasha006 Newbie
Natasha006
Natasha006

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
LOST LOVE

PART -2

----------------------------------------

9 years ago:

Raj walked through the corridors of his college in haste. He was late for the rehearsals.

"What a bore....gosh..." he murmured on his own. "This is ridiculous.  He knows that I am a part of the core committee and and am handling the whole of the annual function....yet he was hell bent on taking an extra class. God knows why he is so against the culturals this much. Huh....!!!"

He began sprinting across the grounds as if he was running a marathon and skidded to a stop in front of the stage where a group of girls and guys were waiting for him. They jumped back at the way of his arrival but before they could say anything, he burst into speech..."Look guys...m really sorry...but that professor was hell bent on taking extra class. Had to argue a lot with him.....but"

"But he is taking as extra class....." Nalini broke in. "Raj you are missing the evaluation dear....we could have started one hour later, no probs....but your eva....."

He cut her short."Nalini......hold on...hold on....! Save your breath....There is no extra class....he cannot take any extra class till the completion of the function since it is the director who has issued the orders that the afternoon time is for practice. Yeah....I agree...I had to argue with him a bit....but then....it was fine.... now come on....since we are already late....let's start as fast as possible..... Come on everyone....take your positions...."

The whole of afternoon and evening was spent in practice. It was only after it started to get a little dark that Raj realized that it was late. 'Oh...we are late....I guess that is enough for today friends....Let's stop here for the day.... We will again meet here tomorrow....same time....is that clear...?"

"Yes Sir..." Nalini chirped in.

ON THE DAY OF FUNCTION:

"Nalini...have all the participants been properly accommodated?" Raj asked her as he ran around the campus taking care of the various guests.

"M not very sure. Shekhar is taking care of the hospitality sector."

"Then find out god damn it...! What the hell are you doing with the talkie if you can't find out that much....?"

And he rushed out. As he raced through the corridors, dodging the students towards the Director's cabin, not watching his step....he saw a girl coming from the opposite side, he realized only too late that he was running so fast that it was not possible to stop in time. As he tried hard to control his speed, he couldn't control himself and collided with the girl.

Almost automatically his hands curved around her slender waist to stop her from falling as the books in her hand fell down on the floor with a thud. She grasped at his shoulder for support, trying to control herself from falling down.

He was still imbalanced and had to seek the support of the wall to stop both of them from falling down. Almost reflexively he pulled her against his chest so as to stop her head from banging on the wall.

She had clutched his shirt in her fist and had clenched her eyes with fear. The disgust of falling down was clearly written on her face. She hadn't realized that he had clutched her and had  stopped her fall. Once he controlled himself, his eyes traveled over her face.

The creamy skin was held tight in creases as she had clenched  her eyes. The beautiful rosy lips and the perfect features enthralled him and he couldn't take off his eyes from her. He kept on watching her for a few minutes before realizing the impropriety of his actions and controlled him.

"You know...you are safe....you can open  your eyes now..."

Very slowly she opened her eyes and looked at him blankly for a few seconds. Then her eyes traveled around and a great relief swept on her face when she realized that no one was their in the corridor.

"Thanks a lot." she murmured softly. "I hate falling down."

He couldn't stop a smile forming oh his face at this candid confession. "Same here." he returned and continued. "But you shouldn't be thanking me, you know. You are in this predicament because of me...so you should instead be getting mad at me.... if I would have watched my step then...."

"Even I was a tad bit unmindful. And even though you missed your step...you didn't let me fall down. That is fine enough with me..." she returned equably.

He smiled at her still not letting go of his hold from her slender waist. Neither had she let go off him. But suddenly she seemed to realize their situation and left her hold on his shirt. She was still leaning on to him, her spine fitting perfectly against his chest looking very much a part of him...and she didn't feel uncomfortable in the least. Nor did he....

She smoothed down the crease of his shirt. "Sorry...." she murmured.

He laughed and set her back on her feet. "I am not...." and he winked.

To his surprise she laughed softly instead of blushing. "Even I am not...."

"Hi..... m Raj." he held out his hand.

She put forward hers, her small palm fitting in his grip perfectly. "Ohh...the student co - coordinator of this function. And I am Naina."

"The leader of International College....I have heard a lot about you." he smiled at her. "It was a pleasure meeting you."

"Same here."

Their eyes locked together for a long moment....and then simultaneously they let go off their grip and she walked away. He watched her disappear in the corridor. the blue coloured skirt which reached up to her ankles swaying merrily with her movement. Only after the sounds of her clicking of heels faded away that Raj could bring himself to move from there.

---

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

C3_IFhinal60nm16fanatic 21lallulal2010suhana.dixitRevolutionbreezXoxowpdXoxoDhara_sSumi_162710dazzling_glory~~~~ronojoy_ria

Natasha006 Newbie
Natasha006
Natasha006

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Hi Friends...

As promised, the second part is up....quite short I know.... but I had to delete a lot of parts because it didn't match with the plot. So the result was this... I will update again in a couple of days if you all want to be bored to death by my fic...

Till then.... enjoy....

See ya...
Byee..

Natasha...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hinal60Dhara_ssuhana.dixitXoxowpdXoxo

Revolutionbreez IF-Dazzler
Revolutionbreez
Revolutionbreez

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
nic update natasha...so the story is going in flshback...waiting for more....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Natasha006

lallulal2010 Goldie
lallulal2010
lallulal2010

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
so raj and naina knew each other earlier.....................

do continue soon.......eagerly waiting for update...........

(writers bhi readers se pareshan ho jaate honge...........update hua nahi ki pahle hi nxt update ki rat laga dete hain.......WinkLOL)

Natasha006

suhana.dixit IF-Dazzler
suhana.dixit
suhana.dixit

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Hi Natasha
Nice part..Smile

So the story is going in FB now..Raj had known Naina since then..Their first meeting was really gud..Both of them were quite impressed with each other...Smile

Pls continue soon
Bye

Natasha006

Sumi_162710 IF-Rockerz
Sumi_162710
Sumi_162710

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Aww....thats a beautiful colliding part....haha. Okay chalo main pehle hi bata deti hu....I always talk abt Raj in my  comments first.....so am gonna do that only!! I love the college bit actually....and Raj taking care of all....seems cool and really nice. And I guess this part basically marks the fact that RN knew each other from before....so perhaps Raj's present condition can be attributed to that....and of course this part shows RN meeting.....which was dammmn lovely!!

Truly a lovely collision and I wonder if I had ever enjoyed a hero-heroine collision like that....I mean....it was usual....but written in the most unusual way....and not cheesy at all...

Gr8 work dear....and of course...plssss do continue soon.....thnx for the PM...and surely u can call me Sumi...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Natasha006XoxowpdXoxo

Go to top