Lost Love - A short story(RN)-Updtd on Pg7

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello friends...

Another RN fic.... I guess you all will be tired with it.... but then I couldn't stop myself from posting it...since it had been going on in my mind from quite a long time...so I thought of venting it out here.
As I am just three posts older, I really don't know who all are the readers of this particular couple...(Raj Naina I mean....) So please read it and let me know if I should continue with it...

So bringing to you....

LOST LOVE...

INDEX
Part 1 - Page 1
Part 2 - Page 5
Part 3 - Page 7
Edited by Natasha006 - 13 years ago
CHARACTER SKETCH:

Rajveer Singh Shekhawat (Played by Rajeev Khandelwal)...: A rich and famous businessman....aged 28 years.

Shekhar Gupta:(Played by Iqbal Khan): Friend of Raj and works with him in his company

Naina Vashishth (Played by Priyanka Bassi): A famous jewellery designer and part time model. Has varied interests.

Lavanya Sharma(Played by Daljeet Kaur): Naina's best friend and a fashion designer by profession.

PS: I'll keep on updating this page as the story progresses.
LOST LOVE

PART 1:

Warning: This is a sort of introduction of the four main characters of the story...nothing much here... but then this was required so as to get a hang of the characters.

He moved around in the palatial room like a disembodied ghost. Try as much as he might he could never forget that incident. It was etched in his memory with indelible ink...never to fade off... never to be wiped away.... wish he had the courage that day to take a stand.... things probably would have been a lot more different today.

"A knock on the door broke his reverie. He stretched back in his chair and turned away from the door. HE didn't want the people in his office to see his disturbed state of mind... and he knew that the thoughts of that day made him extremely vulnerable. The usual poker face used to lose their control.

"Come in." He called out as he stared outside the window. The view outside was too beautiful for any sane person to control his excitement... the window overlooked the sea. The waves dashed against the rock and broke away to merge back in the sea....  At the horizon,  the sky seemed to meet the sea as if some long lost lover was getting the love of his life back....everything was so picturesque as if the scenery had been taken out of a painting by some famous artist...but none had an effect on Rajveer Singh Shekhawat.... he was not a human but a robot.

The most successful and reputed businessman in the whole country, he had inherited the family business and after the death of his father had worked really hard to put it in a position in which it was today. Recognized as the takeover tycoon and the man with iron will, he was a force to reckon in the business world. And he had achieved it at the very young age of 28... Something which his competitors found very hard to digest in the beginning... but later on got used to it since they couldn't usurp him either by tactics or by force. His thinking started at the limit where other's brains stopped functioning.

HE was the most handsome and desirable bachelor of the country... with his drop dead gorgeous looks and the wealth amassed by him... he was the subject of every woman's fantasy... He was just perfect...

But every person how so ever perfect has a fault...and he had one... he was not interested in women... try as they might none could ever attract him... In fact they ended up fidgeting and making a fool out of them in his presence. So they had settled for admiring him from a distance leaving Rajveer alone in his comfort zone... his loneliness....

Oh yes... the great, successful, takeover tycoon Rajveer Singh Shekhawat was very lonely in his personal life...But hardly anyone knew about it... because his acquaintances were always professional and not personal. HE hated gatherings.... rarely partied, never hit the dance floor. The only thing which mattered to him in the world was his work.... he was a workaholic.... to the core...

Shekhar knocked and entered inside. "Hello Raj..." he greeted his boss...who was also his best friend. He was the only person who knew about Raj... knew him inside out.... knew him so well that he could understand that Raj was trying to hide his expressions from him.

"Yeah Shekhar...what's it.?"

"Here are the details of the German Project which you had asked for. I have double checked every detail....however...given your perfectionist nature if you manage to find out some loopholes or want any additions or subtractions in it...do let me know. I will make the required changes." With that he turned to go, but paused at the door for a while. Then with a thoughtful expression he turned back towards his friend. "And if by any chance... you reset your expressions and want to talk about something...m just a call away...always remember that..." He pulled the door open and walked out.

But nonetheless... he was successful in bringing one of those rare smiles on the face of his friend.

___

She was poring over the book in front of her as she tried to focus her already disturbed mind into something which she didn't want to do now. But howsoever hard she tried... she could read even one line properly... She knew it was a wasteful exercise... waste of time and energy. SO giving up the futile task she pushed the book afar, took off her glasses and put them on the table and got up from her seat.

As she almost floated rather than walk towards the kitchen... her part time job as a model was responsible for this, one couldn't but notice the hazel brown eyes and the luscious red lips. Her creamy skin was visible from under the light shaded peach coloured nightgown which she wore. She hadn't bothered to change. The draw strings were pulled tightly around her thin waist accentuating her feminine beauty. She was sight even for the gods... and epitome of loveliness, grace and beauty.

She was tender hearted....going to any lengths to help her friends....but then she had very few.  Her field of interests ranged from fashion designing to architecture, photography to dancing, sky diving to sword fighting. ... what not. People were puzzled by her...and intrigued as well...but she hardly cared.

But she was ruthless as well...she could go to any extents to make her mark.... she could go to any extent to punish those who wronged her.... she was an emotionless, heartless beauty for the world... a 'la belle dame sans merci... "

She was a woman with strong will power and though the people saw her exterior of a soft and tender women... quite a lot had to deal with her anger and temperament.... She was extremely temperamental.

At the age of 26, she was a successful jewellery designer and part time model. In addition to it she was a an expert in photography and swimming. She loved horse riding, sword fighting, sky diving and surfing.

As she went to the kitchen, she found Lavanya preparing the breakfast for both of them.

"Hungry?" Lavanya asked her friend as she entered into the kitchen. "Just five more minutes." She smiled.

"Take ur time darling...m not in a hurry..."

"I know sweets...but you seem to be worried."

She kept quiet for a few minutes...not knowing what to say or how to say it. She was not very comfortable in expressing her feelings. But as a result of her long association, Lavanya knew her very well.  "Is something worrying you Naina...come on tell me..."

"I don't know how to put it...you will not understand if I put it in this lack luster way."

"Why don't you just tell me what you want to say...understanding it is my concern. I have been doin it since a long time...right..." she questioned her with a smile.

Edited by Natasha006 - 13 years ago
I guess that's all for today..... Do let me know whether I should continue with it or not.... Comments and criticisms are welcome....

See ya...
Byeee...
Hey dear....thats a beautiful start!! Firstly a Raj Naina fic is always welcum....and never tiring dear!!😳 We can read more n more on them!! And secondly its truly beautifully written!! Loved both the characteristics of Rajveer and Naina....wud love to read further!! Pls do try to PM me .....whenever u UD next!! Am sending u a buddy request  so that its easier for u...😳

And well....as for as the RN fans r concerned....well they'll surely read the fic when they cum across it....however I think....I shud be sending them a PM....as they shudnt be missing on to this fic. 😉

Thanks for starting the fic...and yeah...welcum to IF and RN world...🤗....continue soon dear!!
😛

Luv,
Sumaiya (Sumi). 😳

[Sorry kabhi kabhi maine thoda zyada bakti hu....cant help wid that😆]

Edited by sumaiya wahid - 13 years ago
great
loved it
update asap
hi.......yours is a very intriguing story.........am a bit confused, as to, if raj and naina know each other........were in love and are now parted.......but hope it all clears up in the next part.......😊
do continue....😛
would be waiting for the update.....😃.
sending buddy request.....plz add me 2 ur pm list......⭐️👏

luv
vidushi.
awesome , mind blowing thanks
nice update. loved it.
update soon.
Land of our Birth. our Faith, Our Pride
For whose dear sake our forefathers died...
O Motherland! We pledge to thee 
head, heart and hands
Through the years to be.....

Happy Republic Day.....