Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Taps pregnancy ka raaz (Page 4)

Poll Question: What is the truth behind Tapasya's pregnancy?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [1.30%]
50 [64.94%]
10 [12.99%]
16 [20.78%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
The only person these days who takes ichcha for a 360 spin is her "chanda didi" Tongue....remember what chanda didi said to her if there is trust (vishwas) then there is also mistrust (vishwasghath )to go with it, this probably ichcha will remember over and over again....and to add to it all the conversation between Mai and Nani about damini is going to churn in ichcha's head too.... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfe

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

The only person these days who takes ichcha for a 360 spin is her "chanda didi" Tongue....remember what chanda didi said to her if there is trust (vishwas) then there is also mistrust (vishwasghath )to go with it, this probably ichcha will remember over and over again....and to add to it all the conversation between Mai and Nani about damini is going to churn in ichcha's head too.... 

I didnt get chanda's point, if where there is trust then there is mistrust as well.....how is that possible...chanda and her stupid statements..she just wants to create trouble..doesnt matter to whom, she is the one trying to create mistrust & confusion all over...
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged

nice poll vijayam,

i think its rathod child.
i refuse 2 believe it is veer child chahe cvs kuch bhi dikhaye,
coz veer was completely dead at that night,
and its not just us veecha fans who think like this,
i have read various comments on youtube as well, they also think that she is preggies with rathod child,
so lets hope 4 the best

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfedivy609shivani9LimitLessFan

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

nice poll vijayam,

i have read various comments on youtube as well, they also think that she is preggies with rathod child,
so lets hope 4 the best

Thats what the majority believes so....but we do have 13 people who voted that its veer's baby..so they must also be having some strong reasons to believe that....I just wanted to find out different opinions on this controversial topic...Smile
akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

nice poll vijayam,

so lets hope 4 the best

Thats what the majority believes so....but we do have 13 people who voted that its veer's baby..so they must also be having some strong reasons to believe that....I just wanted to find out different opinions on this controversial topic...Smile

have u put multiple votes vijayam...is thats so those 13 wud be 2-3 people voting again and againLOL
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
babes, when it comes to taps there is no reason, they vote for the heck of voting ..........

yaar, u can rape or get intimate with unconcious person , by drugging him or her , and that person will not rem a single thing , but its highly impossible to get preggy esp when the man in q is dead stoned .... basic logic and truth

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609intruderfast

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

Originally posted by vijayam

nice poll vijayam,

so lets hope 4 the best

have u put multiple votes vijayam...is thats so those 13 wud be 2-3 people voting again and againLOL

oh , is that so, how can check this....I myself cudnot vote more than once..Confused
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

babes, when it comes to taps there is no reason, they vote for the heck of voting ..........

yaar, u can rape or get intimate with unconcious person , by drugging him or her , and that person will not rem a single thing , but its highly impossible to get preggy esp when the man in q is dead stoned .... basic logic and truth

yeah right...LOL....but so far Veer has not completely denied it na....thats why theres confusion.....tappu def has supernatural skills to get preggy...I saw a funny cartoon today....on how babies will get delivered in future...here it is..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12sps0114divy609LimitLessFan

Go to top