Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Taps pregnancy ka raaz (Page 3)

Poll Question: What is the truth behind Tapasya's pregnancy?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [1.30%]
50 [64.94%]
10 [12.99%]
16 [20.78%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
so what do you all think was the reason behind tapasya's pregnancy to sympathize for her - since she did not get Veer's love atleast she gets a child from him or since she killed vansh she can wash off her sin by giving the bundela khandan their first waris

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfe

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
If they pair rathod and tapasya that would be a good match their personalites match....why would rashmi kill cvs....these actors are professionals....on pearl awards interview rashmi had mentioned she wants to do movies if she gets a good movie/role with salman khan or any otherr actor would she let go 'coz its not with nandish........I think she would be professional to take on the pair with Rathod, it would be change for her too that she is looking for....

FunLyfe

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

with Taps anything cud be possible....I wud be happiest if they show it as fake pregnancy...

Pseudocyesis  never shown in any serials so chances are less that they wud show that here...

hope Pushkar has played a game and planted that doc there to prove taps fake preg as a real one and nani knows about it but is not telling taps, to prevent her from going to gym n parties....

and finally if she is really pregnant then the baby better be Rathod's as I dont want taps to have
anything of Veer's and if the dates are considered she shud have been more that 4 months pregnant if it was Veer's baby ...since she is only three months then next in line is Rathod...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12FunLyfe

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

vijayam
i see it as veer's baby only
i accepted that fact
after sonography i am sure abt it
its difficult to accept but its the truth i think
we expected it the day veer and taps slept together
now i am thinking abt ichaa' future

I think neenu, iccha's future with Veer is quite safe..there will ofcourse be some turbulence but all will be well in the end I guess...but its for sure will be a torturous journey for the audience.Confused
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

with Taps anything cud be possible....I wud be happiest if they show it as fake pregnancy...

Pseudocyesis  never shown in any serials so chances are less that they wud show that here...

hope Pushkar has played a game and planted that doc there to prove taps fake preg as a real one and nani knows about it but is not telling taps, to prevent her from going to gym n parties....

and finally if she is really pregnant then the baby better be Rathod's as I dont want taps to have
anything of Veer's and if the dates are considered she shud have been more that 4 months pregnant if it was Veer's baby ...since she is only three months then next in line is Rathod...Wink

So you're kind of exploring all the options possible except it being Veer's baby...like a true Veecha fan...Thumbs Up  ....I'm also hopeful of this not being Veer's baby...

cjs369

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

today itself veer should clarify it to ichaa that

why he stopped taps

beacuse ichaa is little bit confused now
like last time when veer took taps to hospital
so this time also veer should tell her the reasons behind his actions
no communication gaps please

FunLyfe

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

so what do you all think was the reason behind tapasya's pregnancy to sympathize for her - since she did not get Veer's love atleast she gets a child from him or since she killed vansh she can wash off her sin by giving the bundela khandan their first waris

sps0114, well, she never truly loved Veer for us to have any sympathy for her....even this preg thing was started by her  as a natak to break veecha....once she achieves her goal....she will have absolutely no interest in Veer....for her Veer is a boring guy...they are not meant to be for each other...
Nothing can be more disgusting than to show vansh re-born to taps....and no way she can wash off her long list of sins like this....its all just manipulation.....she doesnt know yet the meaning of love....I just hope she truly realizes her mistakes and find someone who can actually make her happy....she can never be happy with Veer....for sure....Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79dreamz12sps0114neenu55

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

today itself veer should clarify it to ichaa that

why he stopped taps

beacuse ichaa is little bit confused now
like last time when veer took taps to hospital
so this time also veer should tell her the reasons behind his actions
no communication gaps please

Agree....but the way they showed the entire scene, it shudnt be difficult for iccha to understand why veer stopped taps...it kind of looked as if he wanted to end it this drama & get ready for the satya meeting....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79neenu55

Go to top