Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Taps pregnancy ka raaz (Page 10)

Poll Question: What is the truth behind Tapasya's pregnancy?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [1.30%]
50 [64.94%]
10 [12.99%]
16 [20.78%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by hermoinee

I feel it is Rathod's child followed by pseudocyesis followed by Pushkar arrangements with fake Dr...

.I agree with you Vijayam that there may be some delay in Ichcha's pregnancy and when they go for a check up, Veer may be found to have some problem which requires treatment for some months...This in turn will prove that Taps cannot be pregnant with his baby...

Now the CVs have two options...
1)  Taps has pseudocyesis and thus it is fake.
2)  She is pregnant with Sid's or Rathod's child.

If Tapni came to know about Veer's problem, they will be in a catch- 22 situation and will try hard to deny that she is pregnant and that there is some mistake, which will be hilarious and Taps will be exposed, which will be a treat to watch and will fetch high TRPs.

If they want to show that she did not have a fling with anyone else, then they will have to make it fake and show Pushkar's hand in the sonography drama.

Yes, hermoinee, this sounds great.Smile.and cvs will also get the desired TRPs...bcause I do see very less chances of this being SId or Rathod's baby....its better they dont dissect taps character further but show it as a medical problem...this experience will also shake her up & set the path for a self-realization that God has punished her like this for her mistakes....I hope Cvs is par gaur karen....Smile

No, Vijaya, I do not want Taps to gain sympathy with pseudocyesis. The unborn baby shud develop some complication in th ewomb which may require testing of parents DNA....................then the truth shud come out that VEER is not actually the father of the baby. Suspense abt father which will get high TRPs. And ultimately Taps who always had exhibited selective amnesia will one nite recollect that wonderful nite of Salsa with Rathod and thus Jogi/Veer search for Rathod and than convince him to marry Taps. After some amanaufying Rathod accepts Taps....................................End of UT with Happy Veecha and Trap.

Whilst I am in total favour of the child not being Veer's .............I do not want a track shown by the CV's and Colors about an unborn child with complications..............this is not a good message even if it is fictional.  Best not to play around with children born or unborn for TRP's..............there are other ways to prove Veer may or may not be the father.................CV's can look at those options.

I am still convinced Raghu has some part to play because of his re-entry but the introduction of S & S has also left me a bit confusedConfusedConfusedConfused.

@groucho...you've a very valid point...why penalise the unborn child...Confused

Go to top