Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren loves Sid now also... (Page 2)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shasha74

Hi, just wanted to make the comment that in no way does it sound like that anjubala was 'attacking' you.
You have to pass through the same situation and hear the comments that had been put forward before, in series over the last few weeks, ever since I said "Viren to be the stalker" to understand why I reacted and said so. 
Her remarks were, as I read it, giving her though as to why Viren wants revenge and also that we're all jumping the gun as to the cause/s of Viren hatred and need for revenge on Siddath.
I understand what her remarks were.
Which is fair dues as we all could way of base as to why Viren is doing this.
I am not blind to Viren's pain. The reason of my post was not to demean but analyse the situation.

what I tried to say:
this track or the show will most probbaly end with Nivi-Viren and Viren and DS, Sid realising what went wrong. DS sent Viren to hostel, Sid might have done something, but all those will be forgotten, as DS did not have ulterior motif or whatever Sid did was in the childhood. But Viren's action was done in adulthood, the poor guy will always carry this burden that he schemed and planned against his family. The family will admit their mistakes, but it will always be a hidden pain for VIREN, That to account for his pain, he backstabbed his family.

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
and how long will this vicious cycle go

first DS's decision was not right, Sid did some crime in child hood and hence Viren is out for "badla". Next Sid comes to know about Viren and also about CC, JW involved in his father's death, so Sid goes out to scheme and plan against Viren and family. Then Nivedita finds out Sid planning and scheming and harming her husband and dear MIL and FIL, so she starts her revenge.Divya comes to know Sid is harming her immediate family, so she kills Nivedita...

what next..if everyone belives in revenge and believe in settling scores always, where will the world go? it needs to stop somewhere.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peacefulblossom

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by Rehana86

i can see your point but Viren might felt betrayed by his family....all those ppl who claimed to love him did not listen to his plea and sided on the part of sending him away.....he was a child, that's why it hit him negatively and there wasn't anyone who cud guide him as he never shared his "dil ki baat" to anyone coz he doesn't trust anyone anymore....... that's wut i feel dear.... no offense to anyone Big smile
off course he suffered, and he being a quiet child could not vent out his frustration. He is a special child.
What I wanted to say is, now he is an adult. And one day, he will realise that "backstabbing" is not the right way to go. But he is not in his senses now. He is burdened.Smile
you are not offending me in any way. Its a part of discussions

Exactly!! and he will realize it after it's too late (when Nivi will lose her trust, coz her point will be why he had to use HER to get SID, no???) .....and this is how it should go, and a normal person who had been through such turmoil from childhood will believe in revenge coz his mental state will allow him to do so as no one had been with him to show how to handle such turmoil..... but if he himself starts to use the formula of love to show them what he felt, then i don't think it wud have been that much of real, at least to me.....coz if i was in his shoes i wud have also think about REVENGE than anything else, coz my mind will be messed up from childhood, i wud grow up with believing that my family always pretended to love me, they never cared about me or my feelings.....the poor kid must have been sooooo scared to live in a crowd where he knows NO ONE but himself, and eventually, he gradually started losing himself too.....Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111_Namita_

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Rehana86]

I completely sympathesise with Viren. I think the best answer for him to make others understand about his pain, was not to take a path of revenge, but to severe ties with them and let them know that since they did not care for him during his childhood, he also does not care for his family.

I think by choosing this path of revenge, which will be revealed sooner or later, he actually made himself the "bad guy". He should have given a damn to the people, who did not care about his tears.

Whatever he is doing is because of pain! but at the end, this track will end with him realising his mistake, that means he was at fault. Everyone will agree that they did not do right in sending him to boarding, but as Viren's revnegeful way is wrong, he will still bear this burden. Now his pain is his burden, later his guilt will be his burden. Poor guy!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandakhilha

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

[QUOTE=Rehana86]

I completely sympathesise with Viren. I think the best answer for him to make others understand about his pain, was not to take a path of revenge, but to severe ties with them and let them know that since they did not care for him during his childhood, he also does not care for his family.

I think by choosing this path of revenge, which will be revealed sooner or later, he actually made himself the "bad guy". He should have given a damn to the people, who did not care about his tears.

Whatever he is doing is because of pain! but at the end, this track will end with him realising his mistake, that means he was at fault. Everyone will agree that they did not do right in sending him to boarding, but as Viren's revnegeful way is wrong, he will still bear this burden. Now his pain is his burden, later his guilt will be his burden. Poor guy!

awww i know eh...... he will be the one who will end up getting hurt the most, no? coz then he will have a chance to lose Nivi as well...poor guy.... but one thing is that even if he severe ties with them, they wudn't care coz when they didn't care abt a kid, why wud they mourn over it when they know he is a grown up guy now...... such loser family.....especially dadaji.....budhdha tapkega kaab???

diyaloveskinny

P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
omg who am i seeing here
Rehana diShocked

abt this post
let me reserved since me need to sleep right now

Rehana86

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pooji-

omg who am i seeing here
Rehana diShocked

abt this post
let me reserved since me need to sleep right now

hawww poojiiiii Hug.......yes fortunately or unfortunately Viren's character dragged me hereBig smile
akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Hey Bani.....Good PostClap

I definitely feel underneath all this hatred and agony...there is still aheart that beats for Siddharth....Viren does love siddharth...Alot....Lot more than Siddharth.......The same applies to Nivi too.....Their expectations were shattered...But not Solely becoz Of Sid Himself but due to the circumstance in Whch he was held captive,,,,,,His hands were tied!.....Maybe he could not untie himself and come for the timely recue...I want to stresss here on timely rescue becoz he always repents later and try to rectify...Time is and always has been his biggest enemy,,,

Even for Viren..whatever grudges he has against Siddharth is only due to his shattered expectations.......which we had earlier discussed...The track is really very interesting and touching the social issues too that happens in our very society.....So i really am very curious to know what has made Viren  turn into this Person who can ony hate........

Edited by akhilha - 25 January 2011 at 11:32pm

kavianand

Go to top