Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta, Left Me Speechless !!! (Page 6)

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sikkaisha

It was a lovely post dear.I always read your update before I see repeat of LTL.it makes me notice so many little little things that I had never paid attention to.
Love the way you observe subtle change in expressions ( I could never notice Dutta's hand strangling mouth organ by myself ever) and then you interpret the actions which help me understand reasons behind many scenes .I simply love seeing LTL through your observant eyes and reading it with your humorous touch.So no matter how silly you think your post is ,I always LOVE it.Hug

Anu :: Sikka , Thank U Hug. I am getting a bit jittery these days when i start typing in a post LOL, feels like I lost touch as iam not doing it regularly. But looks like that aint the case and u ppl are loving it like earlier.

Seema wants everything so easy,even forgiveness.....I don't think she has even realized what is the intensity and extent of damage she has caused to this man. And I wish CVs stop showing Dutta Seema flashbacks scenes so much,I simply HATE them.Angry

Anu ::  Seema will get the shock of her life whn she gets to know that her Dutta has moved on, so far far away that even her ahat wont be able to reach him...........

Mishal was at his best as a man who has suddenly encountered his past again which devastated him ,the pain,the anger,the hatred,the bitterness and yes a tinge of pity for "Chanda"...this cocktail of emotions were expressed beautifully by himClap.
And those tidbits were excellentROFL Drawer drawer ki kahaniROFLROFLROFLDutta's sound analysisROFLand phrase you used brain abhi abhi mila hai na made me laugh so muchROFLROFLROFL
Loved your post as much as I loved the episode .

Anu :: Thanks yaar Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaisha

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Ur Spl. PostWink Thanxx Anu I's waiting for it..........
I's watching it again this morning and I's like How can this guy give notch performances every single time........ClapTruly Proud to be a LTLian
Lekin my only Q is how come he got a doubt by the touch of that Mouth-organ........Will no other person have one in their house.........LOLOk If not for my stupid ones A tear-jerker 
The next scene Dutta's eyesCry Angry and Teary both in one expressionCryFor the first time I felt the FBs were worth itLOL
LOVE U DUTTAHug

Anu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chochu15

Lovely post Anu....you have analysed the episode so well....I had not watched it yest. episode but after reading your analysis had to watch it and must say...it was so very emotional....

Anu :: It is and I feel Mishal is an actor par brilliance. I mean the way he looks as if he has really gone blind, Its not so easy and iam glad we have such a brilliant actor portraying Dutta ..............
Dutta emotions on coming face to face with the turning point of his life was soooo well done. This guy indeed leaves us speechless. I have a feeling that Dutta needed to face this demon from his past (whether he forgives seema or not) to move forward....he needed to face his past to move forward in his future....let's see how they shape up this track....

Anu :: I agree, this was much needed. See he still feels the pain of that rejection when he thinks abt Seema still. So to get rid of that pain completely, he needs to know that she is repenting her mistake. That repentance of her will wipe off the sad memories from his life.  Iam waiting to see that new Dutta sans his past haunting him......what a great moment that would be Embarrassed

Two things i would love to see is.....Seema's face, when Seema comes to know that Dutta's life has gone far ahead  and that he has a wife who loves him and whom he loves...

Anu :: She will and she will see how her Dutta is no more "hers" as she herself lost it long back. She better honor his love for Nakku and move away from his life wishing him good luck.
Secondly Kala's face when she comes to know that Dutta is alive....I would wish that she comes to of Dutta being alive only when he walks into PN.

Anu ::  LOLMay be it will happen today, lets see Tongue

shish15

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

Lovely post Anu!!! I always expect your post if you aren't doing daily update when something interesting happens in the episode! Today was no exception! MR it was all the way!! CVs I think also did justice to Dutta-Seema confrontation. They did it quite subtly! Story at last is getting somewhere! Eagerly awaiting TaSha re-union and expressions on Kala & Suds' faces!! WOW! That will be the day! And I don't think it is far off now!

I too feel TaSha's union would be one of a kind.  Lets see how CVs will go abt that.
Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norey

"Nakku can read - if you might recall the love letter that Baaji wrote on behalf of Dutta for Supriya.  Nakku had read that letter with no problems"(quote)

i am new and have been posting abit but please can someone tell which part in ltl this is in, as i have not watched before D getting married to Supriya. I loved it Smilewhen N was innocent and bubbly compared to now where she is too grown up and serious.
This scene is after Baaji hands over love letter to Nakku asking her to pass it on to Supriya. It should be sometime in Feb or so. Dont remember the exact date
Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Ur Spl. PostWink Thanxx Anu I's waiting for it..........
I's watching it again this morning and I's like How can this guy give notch performances every single time........ClapTruly Proud to be a LTLian
Lekin my only Q is how come he got a doubt by the touch of that Mouth-organ........Will no other person have one in their house.........LOLOk If not for my stupid ones A tear-jerker 
The next scene Dutta's eyesCry Angry and Teary both in one expressionCryFor the first time I felt the FBs were worth itLOL
LOVE U DUTTAHug

Thank u ji LOL.  Mishal is such a good actor that I have to keep my work aside and type in a post everytime we get to see an intense Dutta scene LOL.  Sometimes its not good to have such a good actor too LOL, sara kaam ka kachumbar kardetha hai whenever he puts up a good act LOL.

Mouthorgan LOL, I know what u mean but looks like may be his mouthorgan had that spl engraving on it or something which he might have felt when he touched it? LOL.Jks apart, see its not just mouthorgan,  you have to see this scene in unison with last two episodes. The guy heard her voice, he felt he heard it somewhere. Day before he said to her that her voice reminds him of "Seema".  He also felt that the woman is dliberately lying to him for some unknown reason.  Now add to all this, a mouthorgan. Thats when he concluded that he was indeed right and that woman was none other than "seema".  Hope I make sense Embarrassed.

divy609

norey Groupbie
norey
norey

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Thankyou for telling me where the letter reading part Naku did is Anu, i am chuffed you told me and replied backSmileSmile

Anu-Reddy

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
hey anu ur post is relly hilarious .

nice analyses.

Anu-Reddy

Go to top