Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta, Left Me Speechless !!! (Page 4)

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Very good Anu! Surprisingly LTL has been moving at an amazing pace since yesterday....I mean till last week Dutta was either unconscious/asleep or hyperactive without trying to analyse things calmly. But since yesterday he has been back to his old 'smart gangster' mode where he is mostly too smart for his enemies Wink. Only when it comes to Nakku he has been a 'gadha' LOL. I'm loving this pace Wink.....since yesterday there has been 2 developments :-

1) He realized Chaaskar was the one who did this to him....
2) He realized Chanda is Seema....

Its surprising considering LTL has never proceeded at such a fast pace for a long time now LOL.....but nevertheless, I would say LTL is back with a bang and so is Dutta Clap!

Thanks Archana. Finally looks like  CVs realised how to take the story forward LOL, so they now are pacing up and moving faster.

I wish we have two more revelations tomorrow LOL, 1)Kala is behind this crap and 2)Suds followed them to blast their car off LOL. Now thats enuf for me LOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66ivy_11

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Hi Anu,

Great post Anu. Loved the way you captured all the nuances of Dutta. So much has been said already by so many about Dutta's brillant portrayal of a blind man who just does not give in to the harrowing despair that such an impairment can bring on any one.

I dont know whether I should share this on a public forum but I consider all of you out there as my friends so it should be OK. Well, I have always been very wary of donating at random to people for just about any cause in UK or anywhere in the world for that matter as I feel that the proceeds may not filter necessarily where it is needed and end up financing lavish lifestyles of fundraisers and Charity heads. There has even been reports, unfortunately, in the press in the UK for misuse of the funds raised, hence my hesitation.

But, today when I got down at Victoria main line station, I saw a group of people representing the Prince's Trust. Just walked past them muttering to myself about how the Royal Family could probably call upon private benefactors to fund their projects for Charity in the world. A few minutes later I saw another little group representing the RNIB in UK ( a charity for the blind and visually impaired). Walked past them as well but then stopped when I saw this young blind man, in his early twenties struggling to get a grip on the little stickers that he was offering to someone who had donated some money perhaps. He, suddenly, reminded me of Dutta and for the first time, I retraced my steps and went up to him and emptied all the little coins I had in my purse.

I felt happy and sad at the same time. This is the effect the fictional character of Dutta touches our lives and all thanks to Mishal.SmileThe actor is phenomenal....we can keep going on with superlatives but just to sum up, he is one of a kind. ClapClapClap

Apologies for my ramblings but felt like sharing a fleeting/personal moment with you all. BTW, why did you even try to berate your post at the end. There may be great analysers (as you put on the forum) but very few members manage to tickle our funny bones the way you do.Embarrassed

Take care,

KavitaEmbarrassed

Edited by KavitaDR - 25 January 2011 at 6:37pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shipssikkaishamozart66Pooja_219divy609Anu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

First of all great post!! ClapClapClapClap

Anu : Thanks ...

I also really enjoyed todays epi....we saw some good emotions by our one and only DSP!!

Anu : Laagi is Dutta and Dutta is laagi, no other way round. He proved it today yet again Smile.

Chasker - i like what you said - the man has no brains buss phenkta rehtha hai - behache ko pata bhi nahi hai ke uske shamat aane wali hai. LOL - and like u said there is also Kala standing in between him and Duttas money - no way is Chaskar gonna get any.
Anu : LOLLOL He doesnt know what he messed up with LOL.

Todays epi was Duttas epi - he rocked every bit of it! Its like they say - when once sense is taken away the others get stronger - Dutta was really using his hearing and feeling abilities today. - but then again chasker isnt the most discrete person out there. LOLLOL

Anu : Srsly the moment he lost his sight his other senses took over and that too impressively enuf Embarrassed.

Yea but the two tear-jerker moments you pointed out - were truly well enacted. Loved Dutta remembering his past. The way he was able to associate Seema with chaskar - felt really bad for him. Him discovering Seema and that confrontation aferwards - despite his tough exterior - i too saw pity in his eyes for her.

Anu : He has changed a lot after getting married to Nakku seeing her pure love for him. His ideals abt how ppl are "bad" and how they trap others for their own good has been trashed.  So he is now a changed man, no wonder he pitied Seema.

and LMAO

(Dont  worry  if Nakku is Babi's beti , Dutta is Babi's beti's pathi LOL. If Nakku can drive a jeep without any driving classes, Dutta can drive his car/jeep without eyes LOL. U dont need to drop him off homeLOL)

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL - YES!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishamozart66

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

First of all,hamari request sunne ke liye hum aap ke aabhari hai.Smile

Anu : Kaise na karthi, afterall doston ne poocha hai Embarrassed........

Today i think we all are proud to be LTLian & also proud for our  gadha turned insaan Dutta/ MR.

Anu : Yup LOL. Everything looks green finally . Otherwise what a dreadful situation that wouldve been if MR really left.

I really love reading ur posts whether it is WU or any other ones.I like ur  interpretation of the episodes or characters.Ur posts always leave smile on my face.

Anu : Thanks buddy, that means a lot to me Embarrassed. I have a smile on my face when someone tells me that they had a smile reading my postsEmbarrassed

Today's episode was amazing & to top it all ,hamara dutta ,uske to kya kehne.seriously MR was to good in expressions.He was excellent in all scenes right till the end.ClapI liked how the cv's handled this confrontation,no over the top drama.This is why our LTL is so diff.Less use of words but the expressions said it all.

Anu : I too was pleasantly surprised by this confrontation. Usually hyper Dutta, stood so calm and was slowly and steadily hating Seema, instead of going over board and hitting things and trashing the room like he normally does. What a changed man he has been these days.........

Reading ur post ,i realised i was not the only one who thought that dutta upon listening seema ki story felt pity for her.Afterall she was his first love/crush whatever.Even in the last scene i felt he was thinking about nakku.

Anu : Ya he pitied seema. If seema never betrayed Dutta, she wouldve been his life and everything now. So how can he not pity someone like that end up in such a pityful situation. Felt bad for him in there. She trashed his life and trashed her own life. What did she acheive by doing so? She killed two ppl with her stupid decisions.

So now the ball is in dutta's court,whether he choose to stay some more day or reach to PN asap.I am already waiting for his confrontation with chaskar.

Thanks a lot for such a nice post.
PoojaSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishamozart66Pooja_219divy609

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

Hey anu how lucky 4 us u decided to write tanx haan love reading ur post awesome fun as usuall.
 OMG mind blowing confrontation indeed i loved everybit the realisation of whose hse it is & the way he lets seema know he knows awesome!
it was dutta all the way and u r right proud to b Ltlian and we r lucky to get MR back there is no one like him he is simply superb! his expression and act of a blind man apt. & perfect .
ohh how alert he is this days i am loving the pace of the epi & on top of that he got to know the truth about chaskar & seema. great going CVs. it is ever so good to c ur post anu somehow it makes the form feel normal tank u dear keep posting love them!Smile

Ur welcome buddy. Dutta's acting was mindblowing, had to write the post . MR is making Dutta so lovable. Thanks to him and his mindblowing act......everything Dutta does sees so right. Even his pity seems right.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishamozart66bfunofbb123

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beees

Wat an episode and yet wat an update!!!! I can sooooo relate to it coz even i had tears in my eyes on both those occasions. D emoted his expressions so well. In the scene where he had flashbacks and they showed a closeup of his eyes filled with tears,,,,,,,i could not control mine rolling down too. Though i think seema is'nt brilliant in her acting but in this particular scene even she did well.
loved ur comments abt seema getting D's kurta from PN, Naku tying threads on all PN trees and D being babi's beti's pati to drive with blinded eyes.
A great episode full of great emotions....cant wait for tomorrow.  I guess they have kept the phone scene for the 27th. Have my fingers crossed Day Dreaming

Seema was fine in the scene where she was narrating her story. She was horrible in acting at the end and while confronting chaskar.
Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

i loved it, i loved it, i loved it and the episode
loved the way the MR said chaskar main tumhe zinda gaad doonga- reminds me of the DSP in the anna phase- angry young he-man *sighs*
loved the way he is finding out things instead of sitting in a corner and cursing god and his fate.
loved the way he is relying on this other senses to connect the dots.
loved the way about how he is down but not out.
loved the way he called chanda wanda a nagin. im sticking to that name.
love the way he shrugged nagin of.
loved the way he didnt give nagin the reaction she was expecting.
loved MR because he potrayed each and every single reaction flawlessly. be it shock. be it anger. be it surprise. be it hatred. every single thing was done to perfection!
ab toh bus phone ki ghanti ka intezaar hai *Sighs*
Lets all sponser D a phone, how abt that? LOL. Ruby ka phone bejenge D ko LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaisha

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal_w25

Lovely Analysis Anu...!!Clap

Jus one Tid-Bit to add dere..!!Tongue

In today's precap..it has been shown that whn naku sees the newspaper...she reads what's written in dere...!! But Naku is illiterate..then how can she read it>> ConfusedLOL

I thought of addin that too, but I remember she could read. I mean afterall she used "english" to talk to Kala in one of the scenes LOL. If she can drive without knowing how to drive, then there is no wonder in she can read too LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishakomal_w25divy609

Go to top