India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta, Left Me Speechless !!! (Page 2)

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Hey anu how lucky 4 us u decided to write tanx haan love reading ur post awesome fun as usuall.
 OMG mind blowing confrontation indeed i loved everybit the realisation of whose hse it is & the way he lets seema know he knows awesome!
it was dutta all the way and u r right proud to b Ltlian and we r lucky to get MR back there is no one like him he is simply superb! his expression and act of a blind man apt. & perfect .
ohh how alert he is this days i am loving the pace of the epi & on top of that he got to know the truth about chaskar & seema. great going CVs. it is ever so good to c ur post anu somehow it makes the form feel normal tank u dear keep posting love them!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Wat an episode and yet wat an update!!!! I can sooooo relate to it coz even i had tears in my eyes on both those occasions. D emoted his expressions so well. In the scene where he had flashbacks and they showed a closeup of his eyes filled with tears,,,,,,,i could not control mine rolling down too. Though i think seema is'nt brilliant in her acting but in this particular scene even she did well.
loved ur comments abt seema getting D's kurta from PN, Naku tying threads on all PN trees and D being babi's beti's pati to drive with blinded eyes.
A great episode full of great emotions....cant wait for tomorrow.  I guess they have kept the phone scene for the 27th. Have my fingers crossed Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Anu-Reddy

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
i loved it, i loved it, i loved it and the episode
loved the way the MR said chaskar main tumhe zinda gaad doonga- reminds me of the DSP in the anna phase- angry young he-man *sighs*
loved the way he is finding out things instead of sitting in a corner and cursing god and his fate.
loved the way he is relying on this other senses to connect the dots.
loved the way about how he is down but not out.
loved the way he called chanda wanda a nagin. im sticking to that name.
love the way he shrugged nagin of.
loved the way he didnt give nagin the reaction she was expecting.
loved MR because he potrayed each and every single reaction flawlessly. be it shock. be it anger. be it surprise. be it hatred. every single thing was done to perfection!
ab toh bus phone ki ghanti ka intezaar hai *Sighs*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

f_raazmozart66Anu-Reddy

ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Loved your post Anu. 

Today's episode was indeed Dutta all the way.  I would also not mind a few more episodes with Dutta being blind...such powerful acting.  Looking forward to the rest of the week.
Its good Dutta has found the mouth organ but I want him to go demand Chachaji and Seema to return his belongings they found in his pockets (Nakku's sari bandage and the MS).LOLLOLLOL

Anu:  Hopefully the rest of the week will continue to be rocking and we will get treated with more of your posts.Tongue

Edited by ltl_fan - 25 January 2011 at 1:32pm

mozart66Anu-Reddy

komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Lovely Analysis Anu...!!Clap

Jus one Tid-Bit to add dere..!!Tongue

In today's precap..it has been shown that whn naku sees the newspaper...she reads what's written in dere...!! But Naku is illiterate..then how can she read it>> ConfusedLOL

mozart66Anu-Reddy

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal_w25

In today's precap..it has been shown that whn naku sees the newspaper...she reads what's written in dere...!! But Naku is illiterate..then how can she read it>> ConfusedLOL

same way she drove that jeep LOLLOLLOL she is babi ki beti she can do anything and everything LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25mozart66Anu-Reddy--Sia--

ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal_w25

Nakku can read - if you might recall the love letter that Baaji wrote on behalf of Dutta for Supriya.  Nakku had read that letter with no problems.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

f_raazkomal_w25mozart66Pooja_219Anu-Reddy--Sia--

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
What an amazing episode and what an Amazing actor!
This blind act has been a revelation to me of sorts - just look at the guy's expressions, the anguish and the Dutta-ism coming through and through!
Loved that he recognized Seema and they didnt waste valuable screen time is establishing that fact.
I also loved, that he is thinking of staying back for a few days!
Although, I love and dont get me wrong here, love the idea of him calling Naku, it would be more logical for him to call Baaji, so he can get help here. I mean come on, how can he defeat Chaskar like this, he needs Baaji as an aid, and that will bring focus on Baaji's character which has been side lined a bit.
So what I would like to see, is maybe Dutta calling Naku and Baaji, and Baaji going to help, and the Naku conversation to make her heart be at peace that he is ok.

mozart66Anu-Reddy

Go to top