Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta, Left Me Speechless !!! - Page 4

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: HumaG

i loved it, i loved it, i loved it and the episode
loved the way the MR said chaskar main tumhe zinda gaad doonga- reminds me of the DSP in the anna phase- angry young he-man *sighs*
loved the way he is finding out things instead of sitting in a corner and cursing god and his fate.
loved the way he is relying on this other senses to connect the dots.
loved the way about how he is down but not out.
loved the way he called chanda wanda a nagin. im sticking to that name.
love the way he shrugged nagin of.
loved the way he didnt give nagin the reaction she was expecting.
loved MR because he potrayed each and every single reaction flawlessly. be it shock. be it anger. be it surprise. be it hatred. every single thing was done to perfection!
ab toh bus phone ki ghanti ka intezaar hai *Sighs*

Lets all sponser D a phone, how abt that? πŸ˜†. Ruby ka phone bejenge D ko πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: komal_w25

Lovely Analysis Anu...!!πŸ‘

Jus one Tid-Bit to add dere..!!πŸ˜›

In today's precap..it has been shown that whn naku sees the newspaper...she reads what's written in dere...!! But Naku is illiterate..then how can she read it>> πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I thought of addin that too, but I remember she could read. I mean afterall she used "english" to talk to Kala in one of the scenes πŸ˜†. If she can drive without knowing how to drive, then there is no wonder in she can read too πŸ˜†
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ltl_fan

Loved your post Anu. 

Today's episode was indeed Dutta all the way.  I would also not mind a few more episodes with Dutta being blind...such powerful acting.  Looking forward to the rest of the week.
Its good Dutta has found the mouth organ but I want him to go demand Chachaji and Seema to return his belongings they found in his pockets (Nakku's sari bandage and the MS).πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anu:  Hopefully the rest of the week will continue to be rocking and we will get treated with more of your posts.πŸ˜›

Red: Oh ya, Seema should take 7 more janams to get a hold of those precious things πŸ˜† . They
are our Ds property πŸ˜†. We can part with Nakku but not with our Ds belongings isnt it? πŸ˜†

Black  : I think tomorrow will be a good day, sply if we expect to have the phone convo 😍
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: droopy_asleep

What an amazing episode and what an Amazing actor!
This blind act has been a revelation to me of sorts - just look at the guy's expressions, the anguish and the Dutta-ism coming through and through!
Loved that he recognized Seema and they didnt waste valuable screen time is establishing that fact.
I also loved, that he is thinking of staying back for a few days!
Although, I love and dont get me wrong here, love the idea of him calling Naku, it would be more logical for him to call Baaji, so he can get help here. I mean come on, how can he defeat Chaskar like this, he needs Baaji as an aid, and that will bring focus on Baaji's character which has been side lined a bit.
So what I would like to see, is maybe Dutta calling Naku and Baaji, and Baaji going to help, and the Naku conversation to make her heart be at peace that he is ok.

I want him to reveal to his two allies, wellwishers and lovers (cant believe I said that abt Baaji too πŸ˜†) that he is alive. I dont want N-B to suffer anymore thinking D is dead.
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: f_raaz

my hindi isn't good at all, what does 'fithrath' and 'manuse' mean, was watching an old episode when kala calls nakku 'manuse

Fithrath means "character" and Manhoos means "witch"
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KavitaDR

Hi Anu,

Hey Kavitha...........

Great post Anu. Loved the way you captured all the nuances of Dutta. So much has been said already by so many about Dutta's brillant portrayal of a blind man who just does not give in to the harrowing despair that such an impairment can bring on any one.

Anu : Blind and drunk acts are quite tough, Mishal has been pulling it off with such ease, I wonder why other actors cant get it so easily.

I dont know whether I should share this on a public forum but I consider all of you out there as my friends so it should be OK. Well, I have always been very wary of donating at random to people for just about any cause in UK or anywhere in the world for that matter as I feel that the proceeds may not filter necessarily where it is needed and end up financing lavish lifestyles of fundraisers and Charity heads. There has even been reports, unfortunately, in the press in the UK for misuse of the funds raised, hence my hesitation.

But, today when I got down at Victoria main line station, I saw a group of people representing the Prince's Trust. Just walked past them muttering to myself about how the Royal Family could probably call upon private benefactors to fund their projects for Charity in the world. A few minutes later I saw another little group representing the RNIB in UK ( a charity for the blind and visually impaired). Walked past them as well but then stopped when I saw this young blind man, in his early twenties struggling to get a grip on the little stickers that he was offering to someone who had donated some money perhaps. He, suddenly, reminded me of Dutta and for the first time, I retraced my steps and went up to him and emptied all the little coins I had in my purse.

Anu : Awwwwwww..........that was a great thing from u.  Thanks for sharing and Iam so happy that Dutta has been such a positive influence 😳

I felt happy and sad at the same time. This is the effect the fictional character of Dutta touches our lives and all thanks to Mishal.😊The actor is phenomenal....we can keep going on with superlatives but just to sum up, he is one of a kind. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Apologies for my ramblings but felt like sharing a fleeting/personal moment with you all. BTW, why did you even try to berate your post at the end. There may be great analysers (as you put on the forum) but very few members manage to tickle our funny bones the way you do.Embarrassed

Anu : Thanks buddy........ 

Take care,

KavitaEmbarrassed

sikkaisha thumbnail
It was a lovely post dear.I always read your update before I see repeat of LTL.it makes me notice so many little little things that I had never paid attention to.
Love the way you observe subtle change in expressions ( I could never notice Dutta's hand strangling mouth organ by myself ever) and then you interpret the actions which help me understand reasons behind many scenes .I simply love seeing LTL through your observant eyes and reading it with your humorous touch.So no matter how silly you think your post is ,I always LOVE it.πŸ€—
Seema wants everything so easy,even forgiveness.....I don't think she has even realized what is the intensity and extent of damage she has caused to this man. And I wish CVs stop showing Dutta Seema flashbacks scenes so much,I simply HATE them.😑
Mishal was at his best as a man who has suddenly encountered his past again which devastated him ,the pain,the anger,the hatred,the bitterness and yes a tinge of pity for "Chanda"...this cocktail of emotions were expressed beautifully by himπŸ‘.
And those tidbits were excellent🀣 Drawer drawer ki kahani🀣🀣🀣Dutta's sound analysis🀣and phrase you used brain abhi abhi mila hai na made me laugh so much🀣🀣🀣
Loved your post as much as I loved the episode .
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post Anu....you have analysed the episode so well....I had not watched it yest. episode but after reading your analysis had to watch it and must say...it was so very emotional....

Dutta emotions on coming face to face with the turning point of his life was soooo well done. This guy indeed leaves us speechless. I have a feeling that Dutta needed to face this demon from his past (whether he forgives seema or not) to move forward....he needed to face his past to move forward in his future....let's see how they shape up this track....

Two things i would love to see is.....Seema's face, when Seema comes to know that Dutta's life has gone far ahead  and that he has a wife who loves him and whom he loves...

Secondly Kala's face when she comes to know that Dutta is alive....I would wish that she comes to of Dutta being alive only when he walks into PN.
Edited by chochu15 - 13 years ago
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely post Anu!!! I always expect your post if you aren't doing daily update when something interesting happens in the episode! Today was no exception! MR it was all the way!! CVs I think also did justice to Dutta-Seema confrontation. They did it quite subtly! Story at last is getting somewhere! Eagerly awaiting TaSha re-union and expressions on Kala & Suds' faces!! WOW! That will be the day! And I don't think it is far off now!
norey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
"Nakku can read - if you might recall the love letter that Baaji wrote on behalf of Dutta for Supriya.  Nakku had read that letter with no problems"(quote)

i am new and have been posting abit but please can someone tell which part in ltl this is in, as i have not watched before D getting married to Supriya. I loved it 😊when N was innocent and bubbly compared to now where she is too grown up and serious.