Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta, Left Me Speechless !!!

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Today I feel proud to be an LTLian, and that to be part of the mission to keep Mishal in the show. Imagine what Laagi would be without Dutta, Nakku will be running around trees, challenging Kala and Kala would be sipping charnamrit, making flop plans πŸ˜†. Jks apart, this episode moved me to tears twice and I had to pen down my thoughts ASAP. So keeping my work aside, here this post............

1) Chaskar flirting with Seema downstairs and the moment Dutta overhears the voice, he turns attentive. Look at the way Dutta widens his eyes, twitches his bro a bit and slow walks to the door and overhears the voice closely. This time he gets to know from the voice and flirtatious-Nonsense-By-Chaskar that its indeed no Doc downstairs but Chaskar. What a twist to start the episode πŸ˜›.  

2) Chaskar continues his nonsense, phenko's bade bade lines, says he will nehlaou Seema with sona ? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†. (Chaskar bhai, Kala hai aapke aur uss sone ke beech mein πŸ˜†.  She made a gadha out of our Dutta, aap tho pehle se hi ullu hai , aapko najaane woh kya banadegi πŸ˜†. Better be a bit careful buddy πŸ˜†. Phir na kehna humne aapko warn nahin kia πŸ˜†). Good thing abt this stupid convo, Dutta continues to sharpen his rusted brain, thinks, "So these two are with chaskar in this". πŸ˜†. (Gadhe ka brain chela bhi tho dekho kaisa chela πŸ˜†, seedha tangential πŸ˜†)

3) Chaskar continues to phenko πŸ˜†, reveals the truth , "I killed Dutta bhaou" πŸ˜† (If there was any umeed that Dutta will not know who was involved in his death plan , woh bhi gaya πŸ˜†. Isko kehthe hain payr khuladi pe maarna πŸ˜†). Dutta's brain continues to work like a super fast train....... has flashes of how Chaskar got to travel him out of his place to finalize the deal,says, Ghor kijiyiga, "Chaskar, Mein tumhe zinda ghat doonga" πŸ˜†. (Oh man how desperately I will be waiting for that day Dutta. Do it, I will cheer u from gallery. Usi haaath aapke priya Kala Thai ko bhi dafnadijiye, ek goli do shikar, kissa katham πŸ˜†)

4) Dutta and his sound-analysis continues πŸ˜†. He thinks, thinks thinkssssssss abt Seema's voice πŸ˜† (Brain abhi abhi mila hai so its kind of difficult for him to figure out Seema's voice so soon u see, so he is still thinking πŸ˜†). Anyways so search team at work, I mean D searching Seema's room , gets a hold of knife (Againnnn???😲 Didnt he already have a knife?😲. Where did this knife come from?😲 . Seema ka kamra hai ya a mini Kitchen?πŸ˜†. Why is she keeping so many knifes in that bedroom of hers? πŸ˜†. Dont tell me even she practices Dart game when alone πŸ˜†) .

5) First Tear Jerking Moment : Seema spikes up Chaskar's drink and he goes behosh. One kissa katham πŸ˜†. Back to Searching-Dutta on loose πŸ˜†. He opens yet another drawer and this time gets a hold of his "mouthorgan". First he touches it slightly, realises it could be Mouthorgan, keeps the knife in his hand away. It meant to me as if D felt, "I have a more dangerous thing in my hand, knife is nothing". He then touches the mouthorgan again and now this time he is convinced it is what he thought, A mouthorgan, His mouthorgan. This time when he was touching, he has flashes of his 10 yrs past life, where he played that instrument happily. The music and Dutta's expressions, my first tear jerking moment😭.  Dutta opens his eyes wide open. He realised whose house it was. This was the moment he dreaded never happen in his life, but fate had its own plans, got to face him the same person he so hated for the past 10 yrs and that too blind and helpless. Dutta mightve never thought of it in his wildest of dreams and hence that "dreadful" eye widening expression on his face.  All he has to say is, "Ab samaj mein agaya, yeh aur chaskar". He knows who that person is and thats why he had no doubts that "that person" can be with chaskar and trap him.

6) Dutta-Seema Confrontation, Second Tear Jerking Moment : Dutta who has been using his brain a lot after he lost sight, makes yet another brainy attempt. This time he holds onto Chachaji , strangling him so that he can get Seema speak up. As expected Seema does speak up and the first thing she says, "Dutta". That was enough for D to get convinced that whatever he thought of after seeing "Mouthorgan" was indeed right. It was the person he so hated , who was standing next to him in that room. He says, "So now u got to know my name?". Seema  has no answer but from the looks of it, it seems she is gracing herself to finally face the aftereffect of her sins, wrath of Dutta. Do notice how she shakes a bit, gets a bit jittery. She is tensed as she realised whats coming upon her the next min. Dutta continues, with a mellowed , but Full-Of-Hate-For-U voice, "I know u know who am I".  Seema gracing up, Dutta shows the mouthorgan and says , "I know who ur too". Now this is what I call a perfect confrontation. He didnt take her name, all he had to do was show her the instrument. She got to know that he realised she is Seema.   Seema, completes Dutta's line, "Yes Iam Seema".  All Dutta can do is , strangle the "mouthorgan" in his hands. He felt like crushing it off to get rid off this woman in front of him. He hated Seema but he had no way to show it other than tighten up the grip over that mouthorgan. He has flashes of their love story and the moment he remembers how she mocked his love, his eyes well up. The pain is still there, its still in him. The rejction he got killed him so much so that even after 10 yrs the thought of it burns him down. He can do nothing to erase it from his past. He needs a closure on it and I guess thats what he will get in this track. The second tear jerking moment of the day 😭. Seema pleads her case, asks D to believe in her and her intentions. Dutta unlike his usual rage self, is subdued for a change. His hatred is like a slow poison, slow, calm, but intense. The way he stresses , "Vishwaas?  Tere tho FITHRATH mein hi Dhokebaazi hai. Nagin hai tu Nagin". How else would he put his hatred out?. A person he hated for 10 yrs is asking him to believe her. How can he?.

7) Dutta doesnt want to buy into Seema's sobs, so he says, "I know why u have me here. U  want to trade me off". Seema feels the pain, but nothing like the one she inflicted on him 10yrs back, says, "Dont say that.  I know i have used ppl for money and later ppl used me".  Dutta who feels that he might fall for that trap, walks ahead a bit, wanting not to listen to any of her story, says , "If u think ur story will effect me than I think ur wrong" .(Hmmmmmm but from ur expressions why do I feel that u already felt pity for Seema, Dutta?. U seem so overwhelmed seeing that woman turn a kotewali , I guess. Afterall she was a woman U once dreamt to spend his life with, so I think U do pity her on her present condition). Anyways chachaji lets D know that it was seema who really helped him. Seema completes the story, "Chaskar thinks ur dead. Stay here for somemore time.....may be u will get ur eyesight back by then" .(Noooooooo, we want Dutta to be blind for some more days and that too at PN , so that his patni can do his seva and we watch them 😍. Dutta seema ki math sun, ghar baag jaa, teri pathni patilwaadi ki sare trees ko daaga baandthi phirahi hai , jaake unn trees ko bachaou πŸ˜†).  Dutta who hates to be pitied, sply when the so called "pity" comes from the one person he so hates, shouts, "Mere aankhon pe tharas khane ki galthi kabhi math karna" . I have to say loved him to bits.  He is the same D as ever. He can never take "pity".

8) Seema persuades him by holding his arm (??😲😑 D ne mellow down karke baath kya karlu yeh aurth tho usse chune se baaz nahin arahi hai 😑), says, "I know u in anger will risk ur life but I wont allow u to do that. Once ur out of danger I will drop u home" (Dont  worry  if Nakku is Babi's beti , Dutta is Babi's beti's pathi πŸ˜†. If Nakku can drive a jeep without any driving classes, Dutta can drive his car/jeep without eyes πŸ˜†. U dont need to drop him off homeπŸ˜†). D who hates the woman so much, pulls of his hand in anger (Arey bhai Dutta, slowly pull karna haath πŸ˜†..... Agar woh kurtha bhi phadiya then seema bechari will have to run to PN again to get u another kurtha πŸ˜†. Uske paas tere size ka kurthon ka dukaan tho khula nahin hoga πŸ˜†. On second thoughts, man what if she borrows chaskar's rang birangi dresses for u? πŸ˜†. Haila humare aankon par tharas kha and please take care of ur kurtha's more than u take care of ur eyes πŸ˜†. ). Its as if , "I dont need ur help to reach home".(Attitude tho dekho bande ki πŸ˜›.... No wonder we all love D so much πŸ˜†)  .

9) Anyways chachaji pleads seema's case, asks Dutta to stopby for some more time as its dangerous outside. D stands thinking but with a painful expression. Why do I feel he is remembering his Nakku and the pain she might be going thru thinking he is dead?. Does that mean we might have that Phone-Convo tomorrow?😍.

TidBits :

1) Seema chose to run away from chaskar but after taking the gift ? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†. She is maha kanjoos, makeechoos aurath πŸ˜†

2) Seema's bedroom has more knives than my kitchen I guessπŸ˜†. Open a drawer and find a knife πŸ˜†. Drawer-Drawer-Ki-Kahani πŸ˜†.

3) Seema's house has only one bedroom?😲. Otherwise why in the hell would she get a guest to her bedroom?. It looks like such a big house, but still has only one bedroom? 😲.

4) Looks like Bappa trasplanted Baaji's brain to Dutta πŸ˜†, no wonder Dutta became extra smart, sensed its seema's house by feeling "mouthorgan" while Baaji is trying to hide "newspapers" from Nakku to avoid her to feel bad abt D's so called death news πŸ˜†. Newspaper mein dutta ki mauth khi kabar aane se woh sach thodi na hojayega πŸ˜†.

5) Nakku is finally back home after her lambi si temple yatra's πŸ˜†. Hopefully she will eat something and set out to search Dutta πŸ˜†.

6) Where is Dutta's ladli behen Madhu missing?. She is neither going out to search her bro, nor is accompanying her new friend in town, Nakkusha to temple. I mean what the hell is she doing all day long at Pagal Niwas?. 

Some nonsensical post, dont throw chappal at me πŸ˜†. I know there are better analysers at this forum, but I couldnt contain my excitement seeing the epi.  Mishal was the star of the epi. His subtle expressions, the changes in his expressions, dialogue delivery......... was an awesome treat for all the LTLians.  A mindblowing  confrontation between Dutta and his greatest "hate" , Seema. Dutta sure left me Speechless with his performance !!!.

Would love to read ur comments abt the episode.............

Anu
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wondeful Post Anu !!!

Todays episode belongs to one and only MR for the subtle expression...sigh 'I think we all are proud to be LTLian and lucky also that we are able to see MR back on the show'.

Coming to Chaskar Seema scene I am tired of seeing chaser now'I mean his character is not developing may be his end is near by our wounded sheer πŸ˜†

Seema this girl just can't act or dance or even make a faces'.CVs jaldi futaoo ise 'See till now she is greedy necklace lie aur bhag gaye abhi bhi nahi sudhri  πŸ˜† no wonder dutta doest believe her at all

Dutta these days using  brain and that too much'are dutta jyada brain mat use kar please thoda  bacha kar rah na'.kahiin aisa na ho PN jane se pehle hi sara use kar le πŸ˜†'I am afraid ..πŸ˜†

So Finally he got to know that the lady is none other than Seema '.Wonderful expression By MR πŸ‘ ....from the time realising she is seema till the end

Haye mere sheer even though he is blind but not ready to take pity from that so called naggin 😍and the way he jhatkofy Seema I just loved it πŸ˜†

Hope we have phone conversation tomorrow ....😍
Edited by Sia79 - 13 years ago
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey anu,

its not a silly post,....  u were too good in detailing the episode.......

ur update was very good......... no need to watch the episode, readings urs wil also do.......

but today's episode is a must watch for dutta............. he was there all over..........

amazing guy.............

ur tidbits are amazing...........

keep going, wil wait for ur tomorrow's update........ u are really good at this......

tc
divya

Hi Anu,

I loved your post. GREAT UPDATE YAAR. Mishal rocks. We love DuttaπŸ˜›
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very good Anu! Surprisingly LTL has been moving at an amazing pace since yesterday....I mean till last week Dutta was either unconscious/asleep or hyperactive without trying to analyse things calmly. But since yesterday he has been back to his old 'smart gangster' mode where he is mostly too smart for his enemies πŸ˜‰. Only when it comes to Nakku he has been a 'gadha' πŸ˜†. I'm loving this pace πŸ˜‰.....since yesterday there has been 2 developments :-

1) He realized Chaaskar was the one who did this to him....
2) He realized Chanda is Seema....

Its surprising considering LTL has never proceeded at such a fast pace for a long time now πŸ˜†.....but nevertheless, I would say LTL is back with a bang and so is Dutta πŸ‘!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all great post!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I also really enjoyed todays epi....we saw some good emotions by our one and only DSP!!

Chasker - i like what you said - the man has no brains buss phenkta rehtha hai - behache ko pata bhi nahi hai ke uske shamat aane wali hai. πŸ˜† - and like u said there is also Kala standing in between him and Duttas money - no way is Chaskar gonna get any.

Todays epi was Duttas epi - he rocked every bit of it! Its like they say - when once sense is taken away the others get stronger - Dutta was really using his hearing and feeling abilities today. - but then again chasker isnt the most discrete person out there. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yea but the two tear-jerker moments you pointed out - were truly well enacted. Loved Dutta remembering his past. The way he was able to associate Seema with chaskar - felt really bad for him. Him discovering Seema and that confrontation aferwards - despite his tough exterior - i too saw pity in his eyes for her.

and LMAO

(Dont  worry  if Nakku is Babi's beti , Dutta is Babi's beti's pathi πŸ˜†. If Nakku can drive a jeep without any driving classes, Dutta can drive his car/jeep without eyes πŸ˜†. U dont need to drop him off homeπŸ˜†)

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 - YES!

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First of all,hamari request sunne ke liye hum aap ke aabhari hai.😊
Today i think we all are proud to be LTLian & also proud for our  gadha turned insaan Dutta/ MR.

I really love reading ur posts whether it is WU or any other ones.I like ur  interpretation of the episodes or characters.Ur posts always leave smile on my face.

Today's episode was amazing & to top it all ,hamara dutta ,uske to kya kehne.seriously MR was to good in expressions.He was excellent in all scenes right till the end.πŸ‘I liked how the cv's handled this confrontation,no over the top drama.This is why our LTL is so diff.Less use of words but the expressions said it all.

Reading ur post ,i realised i was not the only one who thought that dutta upon listening seema ki story felt pity for her.Afterall she was his first love/crush whatever.Even in the last scene i felt he was thinking about nakku.

So now the ball is in dutta's court,whether he choose to stay some more day or reach to PN asap.I am already waiting for his confrontation with chaskar.

Thanks a lot for such a nice post.
Pooja😊
Edited by preety_219 - 13 years ago
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post, Anu...

Dutta left me speechless too. I don't know which word to use to applaud his expressions today...All I can say is that he is the best of the best. πŸ‘ The epi was full pof Dutta, his emotions - anger, remembrance, restlessness,  hatred, pity and what not...each one of them played out just right.

It is not a simple feat to elevate a scene single-handed when the actors around him are just about average or below too...ANd Mishal seems to be doing it scne after scene in LTL. I dread thinking what would have happened if he actually left.....Ok..that would not be a pretty picture at all..

As you had said last week, patience paid off and LTL is back to what it should have been before all the off-screen drama that happened. That is amazing. It just takes one or two epis for LTL to be back in full form and oh so smoothly done.

I think we will be in for one more Dutta-Seema confrontation where she tries to ask for forgiveness after which she may leave or die.. and then Dutta back to Nakku-PN-Kala-Chaskar etc drama..I am actually missing Dutta in PN scenes..you know his room, the balcony, the dining table...etc...lol..

bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey anu how lucky 4 us u decided to write tanx haan love reading ur post awesome fun as usuall.
 OMG mind blowing confrontation indeed i loved everybit the realisation of whose hse it is & the way he lets seema know he knows awesome!
it was dutta all the way and u r right proud to b Ltlian and we r lucky to get MR back there is no one like him he is simply superb! his expression and act of a blind man apt. & perfect .
ohh how alert he is this days i am loving the pace of the epi & on top of that he got to know the truth about chaskar & seema. great going CVs. it is ever so good to c ur post anu somehow it makes the form feel normal tank u dear keep posting love them!😊
Beees thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wat an episode and yet wat an update!!!! I can sooooo relate to it coz even i had tears in my eyes on both those occasions. D emoted his expressions so well. In the scene where he had flashbacks and they showed a closeup of his eyes filled with tears,,,,,,,i could not control mine rolling down too. Though i think seema is'nt brilliant in her acting but in this particular scene even she did well.
loved ur comments abt seema getting D's kurta from PN, Naku tying threads on all PN trees and D being babi's beti's pati to drive with blinded eyes.
A great episode full of great emotions....cant wait for tomorrow.  I guess they have kept the phone scene for the 27th. Have my fingers crossed 😍