Written Updates 25 jan 2011

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey friends   Here is todays update
But first for the recap:
yesterdays episode ended with Khanak coming in a taxi and standing at the  gate way  of

the entrance   to the buliding..

and Shaan coming and seeing her  standing thinks she is waiting for him and apologises.

She wants to tell him something:
Today 
ShaNak scene : hot Romantic passsionate(in the  rain)scene  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Shaan apologises to khanak saying he was stuck up in the rain and could not call since his mobile battery was dead 

he sees her and in the romantic conditions is aroused (all along the driving way he was thinking of romantic time with ehr )to have romance with her ..

says she is looking as though to kill him..catches hold of herby the waist  kisses in th neck ..she is slowly losing..and kisses and kisses trying to remove her hair from the back..

She moves away but he pulls her back and she wants to tell something but he does not allow her to say stops her and is into his kissing spree..  

OMG!! seriously i was blushing seeing  these two young couple so much romantic in the rain .

.but was very good to watch๐Ÿ˜‰   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  

Rahul scene:๐Ÿ˜ก

rahul is all alone thinking now that he has made this MMS  to spoil shans life shaan will knwo waht it is to suffer in front of peopel losing honour and respect..

after all he ahd also suffered during his college days because of shan and now it is shaans turn to suffer ..and since he loves hsi wife so much he wont be able to live his life henceforth without her support  and he was not rahul to come up  inspite of such hard ships

Justwhen he is thinking all this a man enters and delivers him the CD..CD has the sunny/khanak scenes  

Rahul  sends the MMS to shaans mobile  

Sunny scene   

sunny is standing on top of a hill or something and talking to himself with anger as to how rahul has played with him and utilsied him to spoil the happy married life of an innocent  girl,,khanak

he shows his fist angrily

Sunny/Rahul/sam scene   

sunny enters rahuls vanity van and questions him angrily why he used him for his cheap tactics that too for playing with the life of an innocent young girl.khanak .happily married...

rahul replies cooly saying he has paid money for it..

sam enters right at the time over hears it  sends sunny away saying she would handle the problem.

Sam asks rahul why he was upto doing such cheap acts and she felt very bad that she had loved such a cheap person who used innocent peopel for his acts of vengence..

Rahul is unperturbed

..he goes on saying he is not bothered about khanak and shaan  was his target..

But sam intervenes and telsl him Khanak was the one who told sam to try and give her love a chance saying rahul was a nice guy at heart..

She even advised shaan to give their(shaan/rahul) i friendship a try .

.She always had the best interests of sam/rahul at heart and he was doing this to Khanak  and

Bingo girls

sam Slaps rahul..WOW!! I loved this slap..welldone sam!!!   Rahul gives a dazed look

shaan getting ready for the concert  

khanak is wearing a pretty green dress and she is helping shaan to get ready..for the concert

dad enters and hugs shaan..and khanak has a request she wants to hold the guitar and carry it ..Shaan agrees and Shanak leave for the concert..

In the car - Shanak scene:

Khanak sees shaan with pride

she says she was extremely happy to see him perform.

.shaan smiles..and mobile rings shaan is about to take 

But khanak scolds him saying he should not pick up mobile while driving

khanak in all smiles..it was really heartening ..

sam/rahul scene

Rahul is silent sam continues:

she tells rahul shaan never made fun of rahul Infact he always told even if rahul were poor they need to support him and make him feel at one with them.

.She further adds even though rahul slapped shaan shaan never slapped him back....

Now rahul is slowly coming into senses and says that they need to delete the MMS before shaan sees it sam is puzzled

rahul explains the MMS with sunny/khanak which was made as per plan by him..

Precap tomorrow;

Ehsaan( musician of the famous Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy trio) is playing guitar..

.Shaan is singing the concert song

sam is playing the piano..and duck is there i guess.

..Madhvi/sunil/khanak/Khushboo/Akshay all are standing and cheering shaan

Khanak  is all smiles and enjoying with the huge crowd gathered

Shaan is wearing shining white dress true to a rockstar and covering the stage with his song and movements 

Khanak is shown clapping and enjoying with  all smiles..

Dont miss today and tomorrows episode

Me  personallly loved today and I guess tomorrow would be too good too.
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awsome update shriya..........
yaaaaaa todays epsiode was rocking.........shanak romantic scene in rain was awsome.....yasharan rocked.......yashu was looking very cute in green dress........haha loved that rahul got a slap frm sam......now waiting for khanak to slap rahul......anways very excited to watch tomm epsiode specially song and ehsaan ji.....karan was looking grt in the stage and hoping that rahul revenge ends...its gud for manish actually haha rahul bangaye so getting slaps......๐Ÿ˜†
ridssy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lagi aaj saavan ki fir wo jhadi hai,wahi aag seene me fir jal padi hai!!!!!i remembered this song while seeing there sizzling romance after such a hard time.๐Ÿ‘
RagSia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
luv sam๐Ÿค—
n shanak scene
thanks for update
๐Ÿ˜waiting for tomro๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by priz_da - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks shriya...for the update...
minif_2003 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
rahul too was dere in the concert with drums
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Shriya for the update ๐Ÿค—
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks...hope Sam has truly knocked some sense into Rahul
KrazEee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thankyou for the Update ๐Ÿ˜Š

Its improving...finallyy! and thankyou Sam...luv you for the slap!!!
now hopefully Rahul isn't acting to be nice anymore..

I just wish they show more of the K family thn other characters . . .

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Update Shriya๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—