India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Krushna's Act (Page 8)

coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
did judges rank anki at 2nd and yana at 1st...... i dont think they said anythng abt it...Ermm
or is it that i dint listen.LOL

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
i guess judges are not THAT blind to judge who is better and who is not..and why to fight instead of sitting back and enjoy contestants performances..
i mean even i'm a Ankita fan but wen i read she is out i was sad but still decided to continue watching show instead of making posts dat it is unfair because it is the show's pattern..only one can win the competition not everyone..

JDJ dis time might have extended its show for one more week(maybe cos of mads) so dey brought 2contestants and brought Ankita considering all facts..why to make fuss out of dis i dun understand :(
coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
watched the epi again...LOL

judges dint rank anki 2nd and yana 1st... ok now.ApproveLOL
coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by rpratistha

.ankita has impressed judges being a non dancer... Yana is a trained dancer.... i dont hav any prblm of yana being trained or of her being on the show....but judges might hav considered the fact that anki is non dancer n is performing in everyone's level....

respect judges decision......Thumbs UpClap

that is not following the game rules. and if judges are allowed to make allowances for non-dancers cuz they are dancing against trained dancers, then why have both of them on the show to begin with? rules and rules! and u can't go bending them cuz u think someone made an effort. effort is not what matters here cuz everyone works the equally hard. u look at the outcome! and in this case, yana was BETTER than ankita. yana should've been the only wild card entry. case closed!

Its hard to respect judges' decision if they themselves break rules! not very fair, are they now? oh and i also love the fact that the people who are saying "its the judges decision" are also the same people who complain and moan about shekhar's points. why can't u tell urslef its the "judges decision" at that point?Wacko

agree that judges must hav bought just one as WC.... even me culdn't get that....Confused
btw.. 've no prblm with shekhar getting those points. .. Embarrassed
coz he's doing pretty good job n  that too for his age... LOL

but judges didnt point that yana was better than ankita...  or didnt rank ankita lower to yana..  so 'm still not sure who was the actual WC entry ....  Confused
i felt both were equally  good....  
being a fan we feel our fav r the best... n even our eyes catch just their best moments..  same goes with me....  i felt ankita was the best... 

luv sushant and ankita.....Day Dreaming...Thumbs Up

vanita22 Newbie
vanita22
vanita22

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Do wild card enteries to honi nai chaiye thi. Lana tha to krishna aur yana ko wapis late.
Is show ke liye voting karna bekaar hai all seems to be fixed.
Final top 3 kaun honge ye to channel ne pehle se hi decide kia hoga bas naam judges ka laga denge

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged

watched the epi again...LOL

judges dint rank anki 2nd and yana 1st... ok now.ApproveLOL
they chose yaana first and then said oh ankita ur saved too
doesnt tht say it?
and ur gonna say anki was 1st and yaana 2nd ... lol thanks for the laugh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma-naureen786-

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged

@blyton:

See, Krushna made two claims, which you stated:-

1.)    He was the best in WC.

2.)    He is very popular and he couldn't have been voted out.

And you said that owing to the studio audience appreciation of his act he thought he was the best, and due to the screen shots shown, it isn't wrong to assume that he was one of the very popular ones. Right? So this is what I tried to answer. Let's try again.

Originally posted by blyton

Based on my experience of the last seasons of JDJ, I feel the studio audience is definitely more in sync with the general public's tastes, as the ones they cheered for went on to win. Smile And isn't everyone wondering how Shekhar is surviving? Maybe the rest of the country also agree with the ones in the studio?? LOL

My point here is not to compare popularity, but to indicate that that the studio audience is not trained to know the technicalities of the dance forms- they will appreciate the Dance, but it is the judges who will be able to remark whether the moves And all  were done properly and perfectly or not. Thus Krushna cannot claim that his act was the best technically just bcos people gave him a standing ovation.

Surveys need to be based on a large random sample for their results to be valid. I know that very well. But how do you assume that Ankita is more likely to be favoured by the audience?? Krushna had the lowest score when he got out, so his votes could not save him. In comparison, Ankita had the third-lowest scores the week she got out, and the two people who had scored less than her--Daya and Ragini--were saved. That means she got less votes than them. So one just can't assume that she is popular!

My point again here is not to analyse the voting pattern, my point was to indicate that Krushna cannot assume he is the most popular just bcos of the screenshots of people shown in the JDJ- the public- were shown to be taking his name. (this is contrary to what you said)- that is why I said that asking a question to a few random people is not a reliable measure of popularity. In fact it is difficult to give an accurate answer to the question 'Who is more popular'.

Despite this, STILL, if Krushna wants to compare his popularity with Ankita, then Ankita will be probably ruling  popularity wise cos she is the leading lady of the no. 1 soap of Indian TV- someone whom audiences connect too as the lovable Archana and see everyday. That sort of a connect is not there with Krushna. In fact when Ankita was eliminated, everyone was surprised how she is eliminated cos she is so popular and a daily soap actress- people even started thinking the show was rigged! This indirectly indicates how everyone thinks she must be very very popular. Reality shows have a history of soap stars getting good response- there are numerous examples. 

If judges felt that they need to make some changes in favour of the good performers, they should have used their veto power the day Ankita got out, not introduced ANOTHER change to the format the day of the WC. As judges , you have been granted one liberty, don't go on and ask for another.

This I agree with.Smile It would have been better to save Ankita by the veto power. Maybe they let Ankita go at first, but then were surprised by the level of performances by wild-card, especially in comparison to previous episode and regretted not saving earlier and brining back some good contestants in the past LOL - my guess in this case is as good/bad as yours.

I hope I made my points a little clearer this time.Smile

Edited by nikitagmc - 26 January 2011 at 6:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rapier

.ankita has impressed judges being a non dancer... Yana is a trained dancer.... i dont hav any prblm of yana being trained or of her being on the show....but judges might hav considered the fact that anki is non dancer n is performing in everyone's level....

respect judges decision......Thumbs UpClap

that is not following the game rules. and if judges are allowed to make allowances for non-dancers cuz they are dancing against trained dancers, then why have both of them on the show to begin with? rules and rules! and u can't go bending them cuz u think someone made an effort. effort is not what matters here cuz everyone works the equally hard. u look at the outcome! and in this case, yana was BETTER than ankita. yana should've been the only wild card entry. case closed!

Its hard to respect judges' decision if they themselves break rules! not very fair, are they now? oh and i also love the fact that the people who are saying "its the judges decision" are also the same people who complain and moan about shekhar's points. why can't u tell urslef its the "judges decision" at that point?Wacko

agree that judges must hav bought just one as WC.... even me culdn't get that....Confused
btw.. 've no prblm with shekhar getting those points. .. Embarrassed
coz he's doing pretty good job n  that too for his age... LOL

but judges didnt point that yana was better than ankita...  or didnt rank ankita lower to yana..  so 'm still not sure who was the actual WC entry ....  Confused
i felt both were equally  good....  
being a fan we feel our fav r the best... n even our eyes catch just their best moments..  same goes with me....  i felt ankita was the best... 

luv sushant and ankita.....Day Dreaming...Thumbs Up

i disagree about shekhar! him being there is unfair to so many eliminated contestants.

yana WAS ranked above ankita. The clear wild card entry was yana. and THEN, the judges decided to let ankita in as well. i felt that both performances were no where at par with each other. yana's was not perfect, but it was a million times better than ankita's. i don't even know how one can say they are at par. but that's ur opinion. so i'm fine with that.

so basically u r accepting the fact that ur biased? u always feel ur fav does the best and refuse to see any of their mistakes? well, in that case you cannot argue that bringing ankita back was fair.  ur biased, so naturally u would say that.

i personally don't really have "favs." i just think some dancers are better than others. and krushna was indeed better in the wild card than ankita. krushna was cheated IMO. if ankita was 'saved" from elimination, then i wouldn't have any problems with this. but the fact that she was brought in as a wild card entry pisses me off. wild card entry is supposed to be only one person! that's it! if ur gonna extend the rules, then extend them to everyone!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-shermablyton

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index