Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Krushna's Act (Page 7)

Its_Sash Goldie
Its_Sash
Its_Sash

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CZ..

I agree. ankita was average at best Confused she is quite clumsy and lacks the sharpness thats needed for something like 'taandav'. she simply doesn't have that impact. I didn't feel the 'wow' moment at all.

as for yana-salman, I've always felt that these two rely way too much on lifts to get them through their act. there's about a 60-40 ratio between dance and lifts, while it should be equal if not less. plus what was with yana's expression in today's performance? Confused the song had a sad, melancholic and tragic feel to it. and we have yana grinning like a schoolgirl all throughout the performance. she doesn't understand hindi, fine, but I think salman atleast would have explained the mood of the song to her?

I think krushna was definitely the best and was cheated today. he deserved to be back in the show. 

I completely agree with you about Yana and Salman.Embarrassed 

Edited by Its_Sash - 25 January 2011 at 4:48pm

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
I'm pretty sure that it has something to do with Krushna's rant against JDJ after he was out. Maybe that's why the judges weren't pleased with that. Even though that isn't fair. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonhide

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpratistha

.ankita has impressed judges being a non dancer... Yana is a trained dancer.... i dont hav any prblm of yana being trained or of her being on the show....but judges might hav considered the fact that anki is non dancer n is performing in everyone's level....

respect judges decision......Thumbs UpClap

that is not following the game rules. and if judges are allowed to make allowances for non-dancers cuz they are dancing against trained dancers, then why have both of them on the show to begin with? rules and rules! and u can't go bending them cuz u think someone made an effort. effort is not what matters here cuz everyone works the equally hard. u look at the outcome! and in this case, yana was BETTER than ankita. yana should've been the only wild card entry. case closed!

Its hard to respect judges' decision if they themselves break rules! not very fair, are they now? oh and i also love the fact that the people who are saying "its the judges decision" are also the same people who complain and moan about shekhar's points. why can't u tell urslef its the "judges decision" at that point?Wacko

Edited by Rapier - 25 January 2011 at 5:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

:::pooja:::hideblyton-naureen786-

Jyotix IF-Rockerz
Jyotix
Jyotix

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
its all scripted, I don't even feel like watching..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I am REALLY happy that ankita's back cuz i m a very biased Sushita fanDay Dreaming But agree i think both krushna & ankita were at par...why couldnt they have all 3 come back & get shekhar outROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonsherma

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

I am REALLY happy that ankita's back cuz i m a very biased Sushita fanDay Dreaming But agree i think both krushna & ankita were at par...why couldnt they have all 3 come back & get shekhar outROFL

Even better....take Mona's suggestion and bring her back as the Wild Card! LOL
Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

hide

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by blyton

I can understand his anger too, unfortunately the studio audience is not a perfect judge,  neither do they have the necessary technical idea  of dancing, and Krushna needs to understand that their applause does not mean that Krushna-Robin were necessarily better or the best (if you listen carefully- the studio audience many a times cheers Shekhar's lifts also LOL . The judges may have felt that Ankita and Krushna were both good but Ankita had an upper hand cos her cumulative performances were good.

Where public survery is concerned, questioning a few random people is no survery, its as more of a probability thing- you do not know which chits are going to come out of a bowl filled with chits- and Krushna needs to understand this well. Ankita, a soap star, and someone who has given very good performances in the last few weeks is more likely to favoured by the audience, anyway.

About judges making changes suddenly, well actually a lot of time was taken to come up at this decision (as reported by various articles), maybe after seeing how good the eliminated ones were- somehow when you know that the system of evaluation is going wrong, you feel the need to make an attempt to correct it and make the deserving candidate win. Remo himself said once that the voting system is often flawed. Yes, audience is allowed to vote on the basis of anything, but since it is a competition, the judges must have some sort of power to empower the truly deserving one to compensate for a not so perfect system. And this is why the wildcard round was introduced- to give another chance to a deserving candidate who could give a tough competition to the others who were safe. The only problem- this time there were very good dancers in the wildcard- some even better than those on the show. So the judges brought back two.

Based on my experience of the last seasons of JDJ, I feel the studio audience is definitely more in sync with the general public's tastes, as the ones they cheered for went on to win. Smile And isn't everyone wondering how Shekhar is surviving? Maybe the rest of the country also agree with the ones in the studio?? LOL

Surveys need to be based on a large random sample for their results to be valid. I know that very well. But how do you assume that Ankita is more likely to be favoured by the audience?? Krushna had the lowest score when he got out, so his votes could not save him. In comparison, Ankita had the third-lowest scores the week she got out, and the two people who had scored less than her--Daya and Ragini--were saved. That means she got less votes than them. So one just can't assume that she is popular!

If judges felt that they need to make some changes in favour of the good performers, they should have used their veto power the day Ankita got out, not introduced ANOTHER change to the format the day of the WC. As judges , you have been granted one liberty, don't go on and ask for another.

sherma

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index