Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Krushna's Act (Page 5)

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by ekta_salman

and about the SRGMP ... twinkle and vishal said tht on sets so u can beleive [btw i dont think they were the best thts ur opinion lol] .. but im not gonna beleive tht krushna said all this crap outside .. if not they should do a video interview rather than journalists inventin shit about ppl

That is not my opinion- that was the judges opinion of Twinkle and Vishal- they were the strongest since the beginning and got good scores everytime. According to me- the best were Aishwarya and his partner. (I forgot her name- she was a slightly pump girl- she sang the Corporate song 'Oh Sikandar' with him )

Again my point is not whether Krushna said it or not- my point is that articles coming up such in the newspaper again and again may have gone against him and created the impression in judges mind that he has lost faith in the system and isn't too pumped up about the show.

judges know whts the truth .. i dont think articles influence them  lol

PROTOPLASM Senior Member
PROTOPLASM
PROTOPLASM

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

i dont think they used tht power here .........
cuz if it was tht case they would have said it on yesterdays episode just after the elimination was announced and ankita wouldnt have performed for WC

they clearly changed the rules .. got two WCs and still have the saving power

Oh, I see, then it's really weird about two wild cards Confused
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

@Ekta: You misunderstood my post completely.

My point is not whether he said it or not- my point is that it appeared in the paper- again and again articles came up that Krushna found the whole system unfair and so on, that he didn't have the heart to come back and so on. (these same lines came in EVERY article after his elimination)These articles may have gone against him- the judges may have been put off by these articles that he didn't seem pumped up about the show any more, found faults in the system, was dissatisfied by voting and so on. Now the judges do not know na what is exactly going on in Krushna's mind? Malaika had even replied back about one of Krushna's articles and so had Remo saying yes, the voting was not flawless but one couldn't do anything about it and it was useless to rant about it (referring to Krushna).

I hope you get my point now.

no i dont get ur point still lol sorry
i still think tht you think the articles are true and as i said you cannot assure tht
channel could have done it to make krushna look bad when actually the bad one is the channel here

i dont think krushna would have been so nice in the sets if he said tht off screen

judges are restricted .. they have to do wht channel says so still i dont know why are u so confident about it

Oh god,Ouch my point is- maybe he did not say all that- but it came up in the paper na? So maybe judges thought that it was all true stuff. They can't get inside Krushna's brain and know what he said na? He may have been sweet on the face, but a thing to be considered here is that his GF did a terrible tamasha the day he was eliminated- which might have turned the judges opinion against him. Add to that the articles said that he didn't have the heart to perform, but would have to perform in the wildcard anyway (again I'm not saying its true, I'm just trying to imagine what the judges would have interpreted after reading the articles and witnessing his GF's behavior on the sets the other day.

I am not confident of anything- I used maybe in every line if you note it. But I just feel it is useless to blame the channel for everything and claim that its scripted when there are so many reasonable explanations- maybe cos we are taught to come to a step by step conclusion while diagnosing a particular disease (I'm in medical college) I like analyzing situations practically than use the 'its scripted' line for everything. Just my POV.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blyton

Hmmm I don't think the issue here is pitting Ankita against Krushna, but questioning the channel (or the judges' decision) to tweak the format. They should at least have given a proper justification for it. It would have been different if JDJ had been a home-grown show; when you adapt from a popular international format, at least give some explanation for taking such drastic liberties with it.

Isn't the fact that 3 out of 6 performers in the wildcard round were much better than some others who are safe on the show currently a reason strong enough to tweak the format a little bit? See, I think you will agree with me that the voting pattern has been not so fair, and some really good ones have been eliminated ' the simple reason- voting system is not a flawless, completely fair system. So the judges maybe felt the need to somehow compensate for it.

They couldn't bring 3 back- it would be a little too much after all the voting that has taken place all these weeks- so they decided to bring back at least two. And at the second spot, Ankita scored over Krushna not just bcos of her dancing in the wild card, but also cos of the additional considerations- her performances in the last few weeks, her enthusiasm, (Krushna axed his feet by openly declaring that he didn't have too much faith in the show or the heart to come back- even if he didn't mean it) and her future chances of remaining in the show (she was eliminated later by public voting than Krushna)

I agree with you about the voting system being flawed....isn't it always, on all shows?? Let's not forget that many times the marks the judges give are also responsible for letting the contestants be eliminated. This clearly happened in Salyana's case. Now, if the judges wanted to "compensate" for Ankita being voted out prematurely, should they also not have "compensated" for Salman's injury at the time by giving them higher marks than they deserved for that PARTICULAR performance, so as to act as a buffer against low votes??

If, as you suggest, judges took Ankita's cumulative performances into consideration when deciding to bring her back, then during Salman's injury they should have done exactly that. Maybe they also regretted not doing that, so they decided to  be "wiser" this time. But, to me this concern seems belated and misplaced. I can understand why Krushna is feeling cheated. If the studio audience (including your competitors)  gave you a standing ovation and the public survey also seemed to favour you, it would seem suspicious that the format was tweaked in another contestant's favour.

Again, don't get me wrong. I am NOT a Salyana or Krushna fan, nor do I dislike Ankita. I'm not even watching this show for the contestants. LOL I would not like it either if the format was tweaked for Krushna. I am questioning the need for changing it in the first place.

The fact that the channel showed footage of Krushna being liked by the public makes me feel that they don't have a grudge against him. I would rather question the judges. They may have the best of intentions but as I said earlier, the sympathy is misplaced. The public is allowed to vote on sympathy, liking, fan frenzy, anything. But judges should think ten times before making changes like this. Some people here are asking how we can raise doubts on the judges, but I thought this was exactly what discussion forums are for. Smile
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

and about the SRGMP ... twinkle and vishal said tht on sets so u can beleive [btw i dont think they were the best thts ur opinion lol] .. but im not gonna beleive tht krushna said all this crap outside .. if not they should do a video interview rather than journalists inventin shit about ppl

That is not my opinion- that was the judges opinion of Twinkle and Vishal- they were the strongest since the beginning and got good scores everytime. According to me- the best were Aishwarya and his partner. (I forgot her name- she was a slightly pump girl- she sang the Corporate song 'Oh Sikandar' with him )

Again my point is not whether Krushna said it or not- my point is that articles coming up such in the newspaper again and again may have gone against him and created the impression in judges mind that he has lost faith in the system and isn't too pumped up about the show.

Yes, maybe articles wouldn't influence them, but about his GF's behavior? She was clearly angry  and dissatisfied and she voiced it too. And after that if such articles crop up, wouldn't they think Krushna thinks so too. Plus Malaika and Remo actually reverted to that article (even if it was a false one)- maybe they did think it was true.

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Oh god,Ouch my point is- maybe he did not say all that- but it came up in the paper na? So maybe judges thought that it was all true stuff. They can't get inside Krushna's brain and know what he said na? He may have been sweet on the face, but a thing to be considered here is that his GF did a terrible tamasha the day he was eliminated- which might have turned the judges opinion against him. Add to that the articles said that he didn't have the heart to perform, but would have to perform in the wildcard anyway (again I'm not saying its true, I'm just trying to imagine what the judges would have interpreted after reading the articles and witnessing his GF's behavior on the sets the other day.

I am not confident of anything- I used maybe in every line if you note it. But I just feel it is useless to blame the channel for everything and claim that its scripted when there are so many reasonable explanations- maybe cos we are taught to come to a step by step conclusion while diagnosing a particular disease (I'm in medical college) I like analyzing situations practically than use the 'its scripted' line for everything. Just my POV.

why do you think judges believe articles? dont they know more than anyone wht acutally is goin on over there
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Yes, maybe articles wouldn't influence them, but about his GF's behavior? She was clearly angry  and dissatisfied and she voiced it too. And after that if such articles crop up, wouldn't they think Krushna thinks so too. Plus Malaika and Remo actually reverted to that article (even if it was a false one)- maybe they did think it was true.

lol forget it
im not krushnas fan but still i believe all this has been planned to make him look bad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaan

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
i agree ttoally wen it was said tat dere wld b 1 wild card entry den y 2. yana was superb and krushna and ankita second.so y dey took ankita,hav nyhing against her,she is a fab dancer and i also feel tat she dont deserve to go out soon,wen dere r peopl scoring less den her and r bad dancers.i wld hav like if judges cld save her by using deir power i guess dey mona had said sumting like dis.today d wild crd entry sounded so scripted,i dont tink will watch jhalak next week,unless if sushant gets potd,wich he normally gets will just watch his dance,hav totally lost faith in reality shows.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaanblyton

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index