Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Krushna's Act (Page 4)

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuteCherry

Originally posted by blyton

well mayber they thought Ankita and yana both did well so they both got in and by looking at the performance Ankita was really good so she got in and btw where did u see comparison between yana and ankita???.there was no comparison between yana and ankita. i think yana was ranked 1st and Ankita 2nd so i dont know what u r talking about??? and what's the joke if they compare yana and Ankita. i think they both are popular celebrities and both are fabulous dancers Smile 

The fact that Ankita was ranked BELOW Yana proves that Yana was the best choice for Wild Card....and since there was supposed to be only one WC, only Yana should have got in. There was no reason to tweak the format to bring in Ankita.

first of all who said yana didn't deserve it or anything???? i didn't say anything about it and neither did anyone else. and i don't kno y u r claimin that to me because i think @ektasalman asked the question about comparison. and it's not in our hand to choose the  WC contestants and by judges decision both are in  and i think u should ask the jugdes on y they  chose two contestant.since they both are back now. we should just enjoy the show cuz whatever u say ankita is already back and nothing is going to change that.Smile
lol this is a forum to debate ... if you just wanna enjoy and accept everythin then u shouldnt quote someone and then make them look bad and go
ones entitled to their opinion
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

@Ekta: You misunderstood my post completely.

My point is not whether he said it or not- my point is that it appeared in the paper- again and again articles came up that Krushna found the whole system unfair and so on, that he didn't have the heart to come back and so on. (these same lines came in EVERY article after his elimination)These articles may have gone against him- the judges may have been put off by these articles that he didn't seem pumped up about the show any more, found faults in the system, was dissatisfied by voting and so on. Now the judges do not know na what is exactly going on in Krushna's mind? Malaika had even replied back about one of Krushna's articles and so had Remo saying yes, the voting was not flawless but one couldn't do anything about it and it was useless to rant about it (referring to Krushna).

I hope you get my point now.

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

@Ekta: You misunderstood my post completely.

My point is not whether he said it or not- my point is that it appeared in the paper- again and again articles came up that Krushna found the whole system unfair and so on, that he didn't have the heart to come back and so on. (these same lines came in EVERY article after his elimination)These articles may have gone against him- the judges may have been put off by these articles that he didn't seem pumped up about the show any more, found faults in the system, was dissatisfied by voting and so on. Now the judges do not know na what is exactly going on in Krushna's mind? Malaika had even replied back about one of Krushna's articles and so had Remo saying yes, the voting was not flawless but one couldn't do anything about it and it was useless to rant about it (referring to Krushna).

I hope you get my point now.

no i dont get ur point still lol sorry
i still think tht you think the articles are true and as i said you cannot assure tht
channel could have done it to make krushna look bad when actually the bad one is the channel here

i dont think krushna would have been so nice in the sets if he said tht off screen

judges are restricted .. they have to do wht channel says so still i dont know why are u so confident about it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaan

PROTOPLASM Senior Member
PROTOPLASM
PROTOPLASM

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Hey, wait a minute. The judges thought Yana was the best and so she deserves to come back, right ??? Big smile But didn't Mona say last week or so that the judges will have a power only once when they will be able to bring back an eliminated contestant ??? Smile So I think they used that power in this case Wink

BTW, I am neither a fan of Ankita nor Yana/Salman Tongue
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

and about the SRGMP ... twinkle and vishal said tht on sets so u can beleive [btw i dont think they were the best thts ur opinion lol] .. but im not gonna beleive tht krushna said all this crap outside .. if not they should do a video interview rather than journalists inventin shit about ppl

That is not my opinion- that was the judges opinion of Twinkle and Vishal- they were the strongest since the beginning and got good scores everytime. According to me- the best were Aishwarya and his partner. (I forgot her name- she was a slightly pump girl- she sang the Corporate song 'Oh Sikandar' with him )

Again my point is not whether Krushna said it or not- my point is that articles coming up such in the newspaper again and again may have gone against him and created the impression in judges mind that he has lost faith in the system and isn't too pumped up about the show.

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PROTOPLASM

Hey, wait a minute. The judges thought Yana was the best and so she deserves to come back, right ??? Big smile But didn't Mona say last week or so that the judges will have a power only once when they will be able to bring back an eliminated contestant ??? Smile So I think they used that power in this case Wink

BTW, I am neither a fan of Ankita nor Yana/Salman Tongue
i dont think they used tht power here .........
cuz if it was tht case they would have said it on yesterdays episode just after the elimination was announced and ankita wouldnt have performed for WC

they clearly changed the rules .. got two WCs and still have the saving power

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

:::pooja:::Anjaani_Dastaanblyton

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

Originally posted by blyton

well mayber they thought Ankita and yana both did well so they both got in and by looking at the performance Ankita was really good so she got in and btw where did u see comparison between yana and ankita???.there was no comparison between yana and ankita. i think yana was ranked 1st and Ankita 2nd so i dont know what u r talking about??? and what's the joke if they compare yana and Ankita. i think they both are popular celebrities and both are fabulous dancers Smile 

The fact that Ankita was ranked BELOW Yana proves that Yana was the best choice for Wild Card....and since there was supposed to be only one WC, only Yana should have got in. There was no reason to tweak the format to bring in Ankita.

first of all who said yana didn't deserve it or anything???? i didn't say anything about it and neither did anyone else. and i don't kno y u r claimin that to me because i think @ektasalman asked the question about comparison. and it's not in our hand to choose the  WC contestants and by judges decision both are in  and i think u should ask the jugdes on y they  chose two contestant.since they both are back now. we should just enjoy the show cuz whatever u say ankita is already back and nothing is going to change that.Smile
lol this is a forum to debate ... if you just wanna enjoy and accept everythin then u shouldnt quote someone and then make them look bad and go
ones entitled to their opinion

i don't think i have made anyone look bad??? and if i have and u thought so than i am sorry for that. i really didn't mean to do that at all. i was just giving my opinion and ya everyone is entitled to have there own opinion. i was just explaining to her that i didn't bring the comparison part between yana and ankita. you stated about the comparison in you comment so i just replied to her that u stated it but if it made u feel bad than i am really sorry didn't mean it like that at all.Smile 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index