India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Krushna's Act (Page 2)

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Please understand the point we are trying to make!!

Nobody is disputing that Ankita's performance was GOOD. We are questioning the rationale behind having TWO Wild Cards. Logically, that should happen only if the top two performers are so well-matched that it's next to impossible to choose between them. But here it is clear that Ankita, though very good, was not AS GOOD AS Yana. It's a competition, right? The judges are not supposed to go by sentiment (and if they are, it's only fair that they extend their sentiment to Krushna too? Then why not have THREE wild cards??? LOL ), they are supposed to choose the best. Yana was the best. Only she should have got in. Period.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii--desigirl-Anjaani_DastaanshermaRapier

coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
.ankita has impressed judges being a non dancer... Yana is a trained dancer.... i dont hav any prblm of yana being trained or of her being on the show....but judges might hav considered the fact that anki is non dancer n is performing in everyone's level....

respect judges decision......Thumbs UpClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapCuteCherryNisha_90

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
its judges decision if they want to they will
plus there was an article saying he (KA) was offered to stay in jdj but he refused and said he didnt want to come back, many agree this show is scripted so i geuss this another reason
ankita's was good i'd defo say she improved since last performance nd if it was scored she'd get more marks then then (27)
Salyaana and anki-nishant did diff forms so its not all that easy to compare diffferent forms and both did justice to their forms
salyaana did have more time then anki-nishant even thought he was injured he can still teach her steps in that time and try his best to dance like he did before
so yh all these factors condiered i do think they both deserved to stay
and krushna he is good i admit too but even if he got in competition how far could he go with his choreo who doesnt know hindi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherry

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
first of all krushna's performance was gudd but i liked Ankita's more just my POV..and in 90 secs u just shouldn't dance u should make the act wholesome which i think krushna's one lacked

judges are not scripted as far as i feel..dey are s'ly genuine..
and decision was apt cos yana's performance the bestttt and Ankita just close but also great <333

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza-Priya-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
The format has already been tweaked enough that jokers like Shekhar Suman are still in this competition and talented performers like Yana, Krishna and Ankita are being put through the wildcard.....so in that sense, anything can happen in this show now.....I feel it is more important to raise the question as to what the hell Shekhar Suman is doing in this show and where is this hidden "mass fanbase" of his that is supposedly keeping him alive in this show.

vishwapCuteCherrystar_warsTani91Nisha_90

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

its judges decision if they want to they will
plus there was an article saying he (KA) was offered to stay in jdj but he refused and said he didnt want to come back, many agree this show is scripted so i geuss this another reason
ankita's was good i'd defo say she improved since last performance nd if it was scored she'd get more marks then then (27)
Salyaana and anki-nishant did diff forms so its not all that easy to compare diffferent forms and both did justice to their forms
salyaana did have more time then anki-nishant even thought he was injured he can still teach her steps in that time and try his best to dance like he did before
so yh all these factors condiered i do think they both deserved to stay
and krushna he is good i admit too but even if he got in competition how far could he go with his choreo who doesnt know hindi
judges decision? i doubt LOL
krushna refused? i doubt LOL ... if an article says krushna refused then why does another article appear sayin hes fustrated about the decision? we cannot accept only our side of wht media says .. you should consider both sides ... if the media contradicts then its not right to believe just one side for the sake of it
and who wouldnt want to come back Confused...

salyaana DIDNT have more time .... they had one week and so did ankitas and nishant ... didnt you realize they performed the same act they would have performed on monday if they werent eliminated?? ... i dont know why the hosts lied to tht

and if krushnas choreographer doesnt knw hindi so wht ... the fact tht she doesnt knw hindi didnt spoil or harm their act did it....

Edited by ekta_salman - 25 January 2011 at 12:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii-Anjaani_Dastaanhidesherma

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Ankita's performance was very interesting and I personally liked it- more so bcos concept always appeals more to me than dancing itself. There was grace as well as fire in the dance, and the overall dance/act seemed very impressive to me.

Originally posted by blyton

Originally posted by CuteCherry

well mayber they thought Ankita and yana both did well so they both got in and by looking at the performance Ankita was really good so she got in and btw where did u see comparison between yana and ankita???.there was no comparison between yana and ankita. i think yana was ranked 1st and Ankita 2nd so i dont know what u r talking about??? and what's the joke if they compare yana and Ankita. i think they both are popular celebrities and both are fabulous dancers Smile 

The fact that Ankita was ranked BELOW Yana proves that Yana was the best choice for Wild Card....and since there was supposed to be only one WC, only Yana should have got in. There was no reason to tweak the format to bring in Ankita.

Yana was clearly the best today and she deserved to come back as she was no. 1 and format was that the best should be taken back. But I think the judges expressed it quite openly that the performances were very good (better than some who are safe right now, actually) and felt that more than one deserved to be back. And so they wanted two to be back.I somehow think that even then judges took Ankita back for 2nd spot and not Krushna (even though Ankita Yana were not at same level, rather Krushna Ankita were at same level) cos she has given some excellent and daring performances earlier- the difficult Rajasthani dance, the Kathak, excellently done Break and so on. Remo and Madhuri always complimented Ankita more than Krushna earlier also, and Madhuri with her statements like- I see myself in Ankita' has somehow denoted that Ankita has really impressed her as a dancer (even though she may not have got a perfect 30 due to her choreo) So I somehow felt today that where Ankita was concerned- it was a consideration of her Wild card performance as well as her cumulative effect of her performances till date.

When there is a tie-breaker, then additional considerations are used to arrive at a conclusion. I feel that even though Ankita-Krushna were both at par, Ankita came higher by this criteria- evaluation on the basis of past performances, previous vote bank and so on, that who had better chances of coming up as a tough competitor.

Just my unbiased opinion! Smile

Edited by nikitagmc - 25 January 2011 at 12:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrylunzaTiyaliNisha_90

prayas_ IF-Rockerz
prayas_
prayas_

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
first of all there is no doubt that krushna is one of  the most talented dancer in JDJ,
btw from the last 4 years krushna has entertain all of us with its great comedy skills in comedy circus,
sometimes he also said in the funny manner that he got good marks in comedy circus becoz of his dancing skills rather his comic timingsLOL
u wont believe it but i m a huge admirer of krushna & sudesh becoz they both have entertain me through their unforgettable performances in comedy circus

but ankita's performance was also too good,Big smile
i m totally agreed with my friend prati's POV that we should respect the judges decision,
i have observed plenty of members on this forum r now bashing ankita for its attitude,
thats not right bashing of actors wont be allowed under the rules & regulation of IF,

ankita is a very nice human being,
i m so proud of her she always gave her 100% effort in her performances  either in acting in PR or dancing in JDJ,
i m a big fan of ankita,
whenever i have watches her in PR it will refreshes my mind
i m so happy that she has come back again in JDJ through wildcard entry,

Edited by acre - 25 January 2011 at 12:09pm

vishwapCuteCherrylunzaNisha_90coolpratz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index