India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Krushna's Act

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
His performance was much better than Ankita .. Judges were not fair at all.. very bad judgement on a talented individual.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

vanita22-Maahii--radhi-aadri-Viviann:::pooja:::KS_Minionhamzanuha-desigirl-Shayarishivani003JyotixblytonU-No-Poo-naureen786-Sunshine Girltogepe30

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I felt he and Ankita were at par....and I really don't see any reason why there should have been TWO wild cards. Had the top two been equally good it would have been a different matter. However, Yana was way better than Ankita so only she should have been brought back.

This is just my opinion....I have nothing against Ankita or her fans!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii-KS_Minion-desigirl-Anjaani_DastaanRapiershivani003friends_rockyipeeU-No-Poo.shona.Sunshine Girltogepe30

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
P.S. I noticed that the judges didn't look too enthusiastic when Krushna got a standing ovation. Wonder why??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii-KS_Minion-desigirl-Anjaani_Dastaantogepe30

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

i agree:)

first of all .. whts up with comparing ankita and yaanas act ... god ... yaanas act was ten times better and harder in my opinion ... who can do such lifts? those lifts were no joke i was astonished .. i kept rewinding to see how the hell were the lifts done O_O

it wasnt an act to be compared with the others

and now comin back to the topic lol ... krushna deserved to come back! .. the energy and non stop dance they did in 90 seconds .. like wow .. considerin krushna isnt a dancer yet the energy he danced with it ... i loved it and you could see they had worked really hard for it .. if there was only one wc entry then i wouldnt have said anythin of curs but seein tht they got two wcs i feel bad for krushna ,.. he deserved to come back and stay several weeks more :/

EDIT ..ok my rant goes on ... they chose 2 wcs right? tht means ankita and yaana were on the same level? wht a joke LOLLOL
i dont find it right tht they did this .. theyre makin it seem tht both were the best

either they should have taken only YAANA or either they should have taken YAANA KRUSHNA AND ANKITA

but wht they did is stupid

Edited by ekta_salman - 25 January 2011 at 11:04am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii-ViviannKS_MinionhamzanuhaAnjaani_DastaanRapierblyton-naureen786-Sunshine Girltogepe30

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

P.S. I noticed that the judges didn't look too enthusiastic when Krushna got a standing ovation. Wonder why??
here we go with another proof tht its scripted LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii-KS_Minion

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
well mayber they thought Ankita and yana both did well so they both got in and by looking at the performance Ankita was really good so she got in and btw where did u see comparison between yana and ankita???.there was no comparison between yana and ankita. i think yana was ranked 1st and Ankita 2nd so i dont know what u r talking about??? and what's the joke if they compare yana and Ankita. i think they both are popular celebrities and both are fabulous dancers Smile 

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuteCherry

well mayber they thought Ankita and yana both did well so they both got in and by looking at the performance Ankita was really good so she got in and btw where did u see comparison between yana and ankita???.there was no comparison between yana and ankita. i think yana was ranked 1st and Ankita 2nd so i dont know what u r talking about??? and what's the joke if they compare yana and Ankita. i think they both are popular celebrities and both are fabulous dancers Smile 

The fact that Ankita was ranked BELOW Yana proves that Yana was the best choice for Wild Card....and since there was supposed to be only one WC, only Yana should have got in. There was no reason to tweak the format to bring in Ankita.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii--desigirl-Rapiertogepe30

coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
uff!! not again...... D'oh
we r not the expert to see small nooks of the performance....... judges took ankita back coz they felt she was  good.....  n indeed she was... her performance was awesome...Thumbs Up
i thought she was better than krushna...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index