Film Previews & Reviews

When is SKPGY releasing??? Synopsis also!

burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey Everyone! I was wondering when is Shaadi Karke Paas Gaya Yaar gonna released??? Its been like one 1 year % half its not released yet! I've been hearing the songs...but there not all that! But i would like to see this movie! and more more thing when is MERI JEEVAN SATHI RELEASING???? I SOOOO WANNA SEE IT!!! Anywayz here are the Synopsis of SHAADI KARKE PAAS GAYA YAAR!

Shaadi Karke Phas Gaya Yaar is a family social interspersed with humour and intense romance of Ayaan, a young robust dynamic and handsome man from an upper middle Class family who falls in love with a beautiful model called Ahana who belongs to a very liberal ultra rich family and is from the upper strata of the society. With the passage of time the two get married. Both Ayaan and Ahana are looking forward to a Happily married blissful and contented life.
But the future has something else for them. The things starts getting hunky-dory and gradually Ahana discovers that there is vast cultural difference between her Upbringing and Ayaan family. Small differences between two.

Can down to earth and strong believer of united and happy family, Ayaan maintain his cool and bring his wife and family under one roof? Will the good sense prevail on Ahana and bridge the differences is what the film SHAADI KARKE PHAS GAYA YAAR is!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stargirl345 thumbnail
thnx. oh and mere jeevan saathi was delayed so it will be reeleased early this year!
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohhh ok thanks sooo much
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Mere Jeevan Saathi is releasing in February..because there are so many good releases in January and SKPGY have no idea..that film is always being delayed, which really sux!