India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia- and he left me...

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

And today my worst fears came true. He left me. All alone in this strange world. He had come into my life like a whirlwind and left me dazed by his mere presence. Every time he came close to me I lost my senses. His every word, every touch had a strange effect on me...as if I wouldnt be myself any more. And today when I realized that I am all ready to lose myself to him. Just when I thought we were heading some where he left me. Abhay.

I knew this was coming. My heart had been restless since that silent goodbye. He didnt say anything exactly. But there was something in his eyes. The way he took my promise to take care of myself and stop interfering in other peoples matter. Somthing was bothering him I could sense it but all his care and concern at that time was for me.I knew there was something wrong. His worry, worried me. But I couldn't understand at that time. I just stood there as he left me. Like always. Watching. As he went away. And waved a teary good bye. Even then I didn't understand what just happened. That my love was walking away back into the shadows never to return perhaps. I just stood there alone, nimble with apprehension.

But now as realization dawns upon me about what happened....I can't stop myself from crying. Tears fall endlessly for someone who perhaps was never mine. I crave for his love, for his support, want to hear his voice calling my name. I need him. My heart knows no rest without him. Every moment seems empty. He left a void never to be filled. And my thoughts keep rushing to that one question. Am I responsible for all this? Am I the reason that he left? Did all this happen because of my silly inquisitive nature? And in this moment I hate myself for driving Abhay away. My heart dies a thousand deaths thinking he may never return. How will I go on alone in this world without him?...When I thought we were getting some where, he left...

But I shouldn't have gone so far. I should have known better. But still I dared to hope and love...thinking this time would be different. But no. Again same thing happened. It's like pattern of my life. The one I love always ends up leaving me. My mom whom I love the most in this world left me. Though she didn't have a choice but....she did. And I was left all alone. My dad left me even before i could understand the bond of father. And now you. You also left me when I needed you the most. Though i guess you also had no choice. You had to go. And maybe it's my destiny to be left alone. But I'm still hoping against hope that you would return.You may have said your good bye Abhay but not me. I'll be waiting right where you left me. Looking at the path where you went. Waiting for you to return and hold me in your arms where i feel safe. And take me with you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so these thoughts were running in my mind since yesterday and after today's epi just had to let them out. Not sure how it came out...now even im confused about it. But still posting and all comments,critisim,hugs and dandey are welcome. LOL

Edited by sugaryanu - 25 January 2011 at 10:58am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

xxsanaaaxxaewalarimel22sonam21cutemug..Mari..--Rutuja--shaggyscoobyMaohsaphira7988Sapphire_238zehra-piscesDeizy.Mehak.jamoshi2507AnuPurvaraj-guria-kriti-sim-ka7eelaAnamikaSJainluvkasuRozy77kaushiki9shruthiR-Doppelganger-nyctophiliaRidziPiaJazSimiAkankshaa.TOTAL-ROMANTIC-DavneetKaur-amail1601-Priti11-matwamangoTheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk.Jane..

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Wow It is like Piya herself said these words

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22-Doppelganger---sumana13--Ameres

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sugaryanu]

I knew this was coming. My heart had been restless since that silent goodbye. He didnt say anything exactly. But there was something in his eyes. The way he took my promise to take care of myself and stop interfering in other peoples matter. Somthing was bothering him I could sense it but all his care and concern at that time was for me.I knew there was something wrong. His worry, worried me. But I couldn't understand at that time. I just stood there as he left me. Like always. Watching. As he went away. And waved a teary good bye. Even then I didn't understand what just happened. That my love was walking away back into the shadows never to return

perhaps. I just stood there alone, nimble with apprehension.

I just fell in love with this paragraph....Awwwwwwwww.....so sweet and nice....luved it dear.....beautiful....bravo.....HugHugIts so well written and portraying every emotion so well.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--AmeresSahiPakdeHain

Miss_sunn Goldie
Miss_sunn
Miss_sunn

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Lovely !!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Ameres

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Shaggy-- Thank you for reading and commenting! Big smile
Was just trying to understand what Pia was feeling. Im glad you liked it.

Superkool-- Thank you soo much! Really means alot. Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL----sumana13--pyar-ishk

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
It was beautifully writtenClap Here's a big Hugfrom me to you for such a lovely postSmile

--sumana13--Ameres

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

well written...Clap lovely post

--AROMAL--Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index