Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: yummimommy

Chalo ab kia kar saktay hian kissi na kissi din to Sax ko dekhna hi tha!😆

Par ithni jaldi, Huma...😲😲😲....Hey Bhagwan, yeh hamare saath hi kyun hotha hai...😭😭😭😆😆
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Par ithni jaldi, Huma...😲😲😲....Hey Bhagwan, yeh hamare saath hi kyun hotha hai...😆

Its another round of Sax verses Takur face off......

Tanths, what was your take on the new Kesar?
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Its another round of Sax verses Takur face off......

Tanths, what was your take on the new Kesar?

She has beautiful eyes, but does not know how to work them [KB was expert] ...voice is soft devoid of emotion ...acting  is not natural ...a big comedown for viewer's who become accustomed to the finesse and grace of KB
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
more of Saxes now... Prof.'s turn to teach her how to fight for her rights.. ðŸ¤¢

Tanths, will SS really be bothered about her staying with them ðŸ˜•

he was least concerned today whether she stays, leaves or where will she stay, he himself wanted to throw her out 
Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

She has beautiful eyes, but does not know how to work them [KB was expert] ...voice is soft devoid of emotion ...acting  is not natural ...a big comedown for viewer's who become accustomed to the finesse and grace of KB

This is what I wrote in the LUD

New Kesar needs to work hard.  She was pausing too long between words and I think she was nervous and it was showing.  She was trying too hard to imitate KB..

I think she needs to work on her body language..But there is scope to improve as it being her first episode and is willing to learn.  Only probs is that she will be with the Saxes and her learning curve will depend upon her on willingness.
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.T

more of Saxes now... Prof.'s turn to teach her how to fight for her rights.. ðŸ¤¢

he was least concerned today whether she stays, leaves or where will she stay, he himself wanted to throw her out 

Hi Filza......🤗

For SS it will be an ego trip because in his eyes Prof and his daughters have always stood against him.  And now he is sheltering Kesar who has stood up against him, SS is thinking it is some sort of pay back, revenge from Prof's side.

tanthya thumbnail

New Kesar needs to work hard.  She was pausing too long between words and I think she was nervous and it was showing.  She was trying too hard to imitate KB..

I think she needs to work on her body language..But there is scope to improve as it being her first episode and is willing to learn.  Only probs is that she will be with the Saxes and her learning curve will depend upon her on willingness.

I too felt that , Star..esp for  an actor who started out as a grey character, to donn a positive role and act without having the residual  effect means , she has potential.. she needs a few episodes to get under the skin..
Filza. thumbnail

@ bold, exactly! i noticed it too, she was quite nervous 
she is not even close to KB but is trying hard... hopefully will improve 
wish KB had not left 
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.T

Definitely he will be bothered by that fact, His ego will not tolerate  it...his relative is sheltering his enemy...he will begin to take action..

Filza. thumbnail

Hi Filza......🤗

For SS it will be an ego trip because in his eyes Prof and his daughters have always stood against him.  And now he is sheltering Kesar who has stood up against him, SS is thinking it is some sort of pay back, revenge from Prof's side.

Hi Sheena ðŸ¤—🤗 

oh his ego..  will it be like a war now between the two families, but at the end of the day its Kesar who suffers