Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I did movies for Kareena: Shahid (Page 6)

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
He is always confused. Lol same exact thing he said when he came in "Koffe with Karan" with Kareena. "He didn't know that it was important to act wisely not only in movies but also behind the scene. Now he is reading script carefully and then accepting to work in a movie." I watched that KWK episode last year so I remember. Sorry I like him and all but he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
He thinks too much.

Edited by sheee - 26 January 2011 at 5:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anna143Kim75koolchickana1Kai..khoobsurat.Meena1

hedwig_fawkes Goldie
hedwig_fawkes
hedwig_fawkes

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Perhaps, but you should appreciate a helpful gesture. If  someone helps you start out by getting you connectinos and films, its just not in the best taste to say, years later when you're successful, oh, I shouldnt have done those films. I only did them coz she decided, that was a mistake, etc etc. We all make our own decisions. And I dont think he meant it in a positive way when he said he did films just coz she was in em as in a loving way. Coz he's reflecting on it when speaking of being "insecure" and not being as upfront and open as he is today. It seems like he's making it seem like she made the decisions for him or something, hence the use of the word "insecure".

You go through a phase together. And perhaps you make joint decisions, like maybe we should do this movie together. Ok, I  say yes. Its all part of a journey. Just sounds bitter to say years later, damn it, did those movies for her and I didnt even want to. Like what amazing movies were you being offered at the moment that you had to settle for those lessers films with your girlfriend?

Like I know his statements can be interpretted in different ways, but this isnt the first tims he's spoken of her (directly or indirectly) in a resentful tone.

Maybe you are being a little paranoid about the comment. He just stated it as one of the reasons he chose a film, he didn't say he did a bad film because of Kareena. It just means that he feels it was a stupid way to choose a film.

And this is true of all relationships, people do end up making decisions based on their feelings for one another. It doesn't mean that the decision itself is always wrong. Like you said, Shahid had better roles in the films he did with Kareena than others. And Kareena was signing films because of Shahid too. Which is a stupid way of choosing films, from both points of view. You are saying SK should not be regretting doing this because he ended up benefiting from KK's films, which were better than the ones he would have received otherwise. But wasn't KK herself not-so-successful at that point?  And I am sure you remember, Imtiaz Ali had said that he could only get Kareena for JWM because of Shahid. So from KK's point of view she did JWM because of Shahid. So would you say KK benefited because she did films because of Shahid? No! There is no connection. JWM turned out be a breakthrough for Kareena, because of her role, not because of the reason she did it. The reason itself was quite silly. Shahid also said he did films because of his friends, and directors, instead of the script. Does that mean he resents his friends or those directors? No. He just feels that he should have had better sense when it came to making a career related decision. No one was forcing him to do what he did. He is finding fault with himself, not blaming others. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sheenu32smilecheeseglittersffkhanpriyankumupal-Anjaani-spamalotKai.

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
but it's not like he's choosing the best of the scripts now... his script sense is pretty much the same... he goes from one end of the spectrum to the other... TongueTongue

so it does seem somewhere as he is trying to justify his career choices of the past... the comment about 'finally making good decisions in the past 3 or 4 years', doesn't really make sense, considering the movies he's come out with... apart from kaminey and jab we met, he doesn't really has anything else to boast about, in terms of choice of his movies... TongueTongueTongue

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anna143Onyx.-iktaara-ladygagaTheDilettanteKim75--ania---SMay31-sheee.khoobsurat.eraser

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Shahid you're doing much worse scripts now than you did during kareena times..Even Imran Khan scripts are much better who is a newbie to you. Shame Shame!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anna143koolchick-SMay31-eraser.khoobsurat.

CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sheeeMeena1

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
imran has as bad of films as Shahid maybe even worst   
other than Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na imran has 0 good films in his pocket

back to Shahid in his career he has at least four good films Isq Vishk 

Vivah Jab we met Kaminey his best film yet Mausam looks promising i think he will be more careful with his decisions now 

P.S. his performance in Badmaash Company was good also the film was okay 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

glittersffkhan-Anjaani-Kai.spamalot

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anna143-iktaara-Nuktaacheen--ania--Kim75.khoobsurat.eraser-SMay31-Meena1

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
I think people are forgetting that Shahid's first movie was a Hit and at that time he wasn't even dating kareena. They started dating around 2004 I think

but anyways kareena and shahid both did stuff for each other. They were in love so that makes sense

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DeizyglittersffkhanspamalotIHeartDeepika.sheeeMeena1

Go to top