Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I did movies for Kareena: Shahid (Page 4)

smilecheese IF-Dazzler
smilecheese
smilecheese

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Well, don't we all do certain things for our respective others? At that time, it always seems like a good decision because they are involved but when we look back at it, we wonder if we made a mistake. Sure, he might not have had the best offers in the world at that time but he is just stating the fact that he did movies for his girlfriend, for the money, for the directors... pretty casual things that almost every actor has admitted to at one point or another. SRK has done it for his friends, Sanjay has done it for the money, Aish has done it for the directors... 

I am pretty sure it was a mutual decision. Kareena did it for Shahid and Shahid did it for Kareena. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hedwig_fawkessheenu32lalyglitters-Anjaani-spamalotKai.gujunpyo

-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
ohh he was sch a kiddo Ermm

@ cinema-goer : i second u...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter.khoobsurat.

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Sure Pari. But there's one difference I notice. Kareena might also have made such decisions. I mean, what was her role in Chup Chupke? Neha Dhupia had a bigger role than she did. That film was all about Shahid, Paresh Rawal, and the comedians. And its a fact that at that point, kareena had connections wiht Priyadarshan (like other directors, due to Hulchul), and there were reports that she would recommend his name for roles. It seems more liek she took on many insignificant roles for him as well. His roles were actually much more lengthy than hers were. But to this day, I've never heard her regret, sigh, or go, "oh, I did certain roles coz my boyfriend was in them, oh I wasnt on great terms with Salman coz Shahid had a fight with him blah blah"

She kinda takes responsibility for all her decisions rather than looking for excuses.

ALso keep in mind, she also had worked with Sooraj Bharjatia before and was on great terms with him as well. Director of Vivaah. I'm just saying, she might have had a hand in getting him noticed by directors she had worked with in the past. It just seems like he's ungrateful rather than anything.

Edited by desigal90 - 25 January 2011 at 1:17pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusNuktaacheenanna143--ania--Kim75bamboocopter.khoobsurat.-SMay31-ZoobiDoobi

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
awwwww she ruined his career too here lets cry everyone Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glitters-Anjaani--SMay31-

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Sure Pari. But there's one difference I notice. Kareena might also have made such decisions. I mean, what was her role in Chup Chupke? Neha Dhupia had a bigger role than she did. That film was all about Shahid, Paresh Rawal, and the comedians. And its a fact that at that point, kareena had connections wiht Priyadarshan (like other directors, due to Hulchul), and there were reports that she would recommend his name for roles. It seems more liek she took on many insignificant roles for him as well. His roles were actually much more lengthy than hers were. But to this day, I've never heard her regret, sigh, or go, "oh, I did certain roles coz my boyfriend was in them, oh I wasnt on great terms with Salman coz Shahid had a fight with him blah blah"

She kinda takes responsibility for all her decisions rather than looking for excuses.

ALso keep in mind, she also had worked with Sooraj Bharjatia before and was on great terms with him as well. Director of Vivaah. I'm just saying, she might have had a hand in getting him noticed by directors she had worked with in the past. It just seems like he's ungrateful rather than anything.

That is why I love her. She is proud to be who she is and never regrets anything. Everyone has a past and so did she.

To date, no one knows what exactly went wrong between them and they didn't share either.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyruslalyanna143-SMay31-bamboocopter.khoobsurat.

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissIffiy

awwwww she ruined his career too here lets cry everyone Cry

how did she ruin his career? He is and was upon his own terms. Not bcz of Bebo. Ouch
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
MissIffiy, I hope your being sarcastic LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissIffiy.khoobsurat.

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Ooohoo so he is back to his whiny cry baby ways again, just the thing that i was missing. Bitch about your competitors, blame directors, blame the audience.... kuch bhi karo.. but blaming your ex girlfriend for your past flops?? W*H.... thats a FIRST!! LOL All, I can say is Priyanka beware... she is doing a flick with him.. tomorrow if it tanks, he might blame her even.

Edited by ladygaga - 25 January 2011 at 1:59pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusanna143Nuktaacheen--ania--Kim75koolchick-SMay31-.khoobsurat.desigal90

Go to top