Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I did movies for Kareena: Shahid (Page 15)

Painted_Lady IF-Dazzler
Painted_Lady
Painted_Lady

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
oh ok..you did movies for your girl friend..and neither of you benefitted from that! anything else?Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-iktaara-Kim75-SMay31-

Dexterkichokri IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwsmilecheeseglittersMeena1

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged

-iktaara- IF-Dazzler
-iktaara-
-iktaara-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xetaxeta

I read all the pages and I still don't smell or sense the resentment part. HELP!!! I'm losing my cynical self...Cry

That's strange.. LOL May be you have fallen for the Kapoor Boy..Tongue

NuktaacheenKim75DexterkichokriMeena1

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusqwwwsmilecheeseglittersbamboocopterdesigal90Meena1

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by infinity_9000

Whether he was taking a dig or not. Why isn't anyone talking about the rest of the interview? There is so much he mentioned, but everyone is focused on the girlfriend bit. You know truth be told I don't blame the guy, if he is still bitter about their breakup, and while it is stupid to point fingers at her by saying he made stupid movies b/c of her, but he did acknowledge that he had other reasons as well.

For all said and done in the past 3 years I have noticed this forum will continue arguing over Shahid-Kareena no matter what. I don't even know if anyone is unbiased here. Some members love the guy, so they will defend him, while others dislike the guy, so they will interpret his sentence differently. Before you assume I'm implying, then I'm not, all I'm saying is that can we all be a little less biased? Maybe put the bias aside, and then judge neutrally or something?

let me address this post first... does being neutral entails 'giving the benefit of the doubt' to one and 'being' the cynic for the other, who we may not like... TongueTongueTongue  

and it's funny, how so much benefit of the doubt is being given to shahid... the guy does play his 'bechara' card well, by the looks of it....!!

now for the rest of the topic....!   TongueTongue

the staunch shahid fans, didn't even see anything wrong in his statements, when he compared kareena with cows, buffalos, and horses... why does the guy always remembers farm animals when it comes to kareena...?  TongueTongueTongue   you know, i wasn't even a kareena fan, and i'm still not... i'd criticise her too, on countless occasions... and i don't have anything against shahid... but it's extremely amusing that people turn a blind eye, only when the goody-two-shoes wannabe pseudo intelligent actors take a jibe... i guess they are supposedly so 'innocent' that they are incapable of being resentful towards their exes...!!

and for 'staunch shahid fans' and 'closet shahid fans'... TongueTongueTongue  let me quote his own responses... before accusing other members of being biased, judgemental, and what not, i wonder how many people did read the interview... TongueTongue   or is it only in kareena's interviews, that the egotistical part is visible... because she spells it out, and shahid is not as obvious... TongueTongueTongue

In fact, it's in the recent past that I've done work that I'm really proud of, actually in the last 3-4 years, that I am doing work that I like, love, enjoy, and am proud of. Till then, I was finding my own identity. It's a very interesting phase, the best years from a work point of view are yet to come and the best years from a personal point of view are yet to come, and I think I am my own person now and I am comfortable with who I am. I think it's only when you are comfortable with who you are that you can have stability in your personal space or in any relationship.
Lots of mistakes ya... I had no experience, so I used to do films for different reasons. At times I would do a film because I was excited about working with a certain director, sometimes I would be insecure about sitting at home, sometimes because my girlfriend (We assume he means Kareena!) was in it, different reasons, sometimes even because people used to tell me to.
You did movies because your girlfriend was in it?
Ya, and I am very honest about it. Sometimes I did a movie because everyone told me that you must do this film and you cannot say no to these people and then over time I realised that you know success is really periodic. It'll keep changing. What matters is satisfaction. And what's most important is to find success where you are happy and not run after it. So, I stopped. Three or four years ago I stopped running... of course, it's most important in this profession to be successful. But the idea should not be to run after that. Do work that you believe in and that makes you happy. That's what I am doing right now ' trying to work with likeminded people, trying to work with people who I think I can talk to about films , who I think think similarly.

and he does pretty much say that he did many movies because he was insecure about sitting at home... so of course, whatever came to him, he did...

that being said, i don't think anyone is 'jumping down on shahid's throat'.... just because some 'kareena fan' said something that was not the most positive comment, then it's a biased view...?  Confused   but i do see him trying to justify his past... and only 'staunch kareena fans' don't feel that... TongueTongue 

what's with the constant, for the past three or four years... Confused  that's when he broke up with kareena, isn't it... and supposedly, things are better for him personally (that could be true), and professionally (but he is making lousy choices even now)... TongueTongueTongue  who are these 'like minded people', i wonder... except kareena, things haven't really changed all that much for him...!   TongueTongue

but then again, he supposedly does think he is a superstar... TongueTongueTongue  

p.s.  i guess i've managed to write another 'mean long essay'... TongueTongueLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1ruky786desigal90

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hedwig_fawkessmilecheeseglittersqwwwMeena1

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xetaxeta

^^^Turn a blind eye to his faults? Who did.....the only people who thought he WAS NOT being resentful was dazzel and me. The others were all criticizing him and then there's the "one that shall not be named" who always criticizes Bebo no matter....but that does not count anyway. So idk what you're referring to.  

I need some pot man! Cry

And if you're gonna bring cows and buffalows here ( which to be fair wasn't really a dig IMO), then lets not forget Bebo's racist Kali Billi comment at Bipasha which IMO was much worse than what Shahid "hinted" at. But then that was young naive Bebo so all is good right??? Both are in the past, I dont see whats the need to bring that one in to prove a point here. 

do you ever check who likes your post...?  LOLLOLLOL   if you do, then you'll know who i am talking about...!   WinkTongueTongue   and just like your post, i was mostly talking 'in general'....!!   TongueTongue

i brought it up only because everyone always goes on and on, how shahid has "NEVER" talked bad about kareena... TongueTongueTongue    and of course, it wasn't a 'dig'... Ermm   it would have been a dig if kareena had said so....!   TongueTongueTongue   and i've criticised bebo always for her comments... i don't judge kareena any differently than i judge shahid... TongueTongueTongue

Meena1ruky786desigal90Zareena

Go to top