Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I did movies for Kareena: Shahid (Page 13)

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deizy

infinity_9000 Senior Member

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hedwig_fawkescinema-goerShadowKissesglittersladygaga--ania--koolchickeraser

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-ffkhan

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

ffkhan

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

-Anjaani-

cinema-goer Goldie
cinema-goer
cinema-goer

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

Originally posted by cinema-goer

I am sure he signed because of her or because she is in the film.She would have done the same too.Thats what couples do right.They both try to figure out whats best for them and act accordingly.Sometimes it works most times it wont.

But i dislike people who blame then partners for their fate especially if its bad.Atleast give some respect to the good times you had with them .After all U were the one who chose to be with them in the first place.

Kareena had a bad phase after JWM before 3I.I did not see her balme anything on him.I dont even see her talking about him much.Y cant he give the same respect and treatment she is giving him.

No to jump in here...you all are having a wonderful discussion

There could also be just a mainly personal reason to this.I think Shahid feels resentful because after spending 4 years together with her, she doesn't want to see him or even be on friendly terms with him. They just say 'hi' at a party and that's it. Kareena's opinion on exes is that you shouldn't maintain contact and she didn't while Shahid has always wanted to.

So maybe he's feeling burned from that Smile
could be.But in those four years there shuold have been some sweet things she did for him.Why go bitter on her after she and obviously he had moved on to other partners.He should find a closure to that r-ship and leave resentment behind and concentrate on future and present decisions.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygagaNuktaacheenKim75koolchickdesigal90

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Is there a block button on this forum? I was really enjoying this discussion until recently.

smarie

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by infinity_9000

Originally posted by ladygaga

If you have been following topics here recently.. then you can see.. that e-people jump on celebs.. even just after reading a headline so given the past kareena shahid history.. i am not surprised some people felt that he was taking digs at kareena.... and its not just one sentence here.. there is a whole paragraph dedicated to the question.. as to if he did those movies because of his gf.. and he is trying to be as indirect as possible.. but he is hinting at it.. and he must have known that it would become a nice headline like this!

Whether he was taking a dig or not. Why isn't anyone talking about the rest of the interview? There is so much he mentioned, but everyone is focused on the girlfriend bit. You know truth be told I don't blame the guy, if he is still bitter about their breakup, and while it is stupid to point fingers at her by saying he made stupid movies b/c of her, but he did acknowledge that he had other reasons as well.

For all said and done in the past 3 years I have noticed this forum will continue arguing over Shahid-Kareena no matter what. I don't even know if anyone is unbiased here. Some members love the guy, so they will defend him, while others dislike the guy, so they will interpret his sentence differently. Before you assume I'm implying, then I'm not, all I'm saying is that can we all be a little less biased? Maybe put the bias aside, and then judge neutrally or something?

Its not just this forum.. but even the guy who took the interview knew what would make a good headline.. we aren't the only ones giving imp to what he said about Kareena.. but the headline itself is screaming for attention!  And I am sure everyone who has followed this saga.. would be interested to know as to in what sense he is talking about Kareena.. some sagas never get old.. like Ash-Sallu-Vivek.. kareena-shahid.. people usually are on one side or another.. and they stay that way.. for years i have been seeing the same ash fans.. blaming everything on sallu.. and the same sallu fans.. fighting in ash topics.. these sagas never get old.. About being neutral.. even if i try to see it in a netural way.. i do see something fishy.. even media is mocking his statement.. and saying that "will he not work with Priyanka then" ..

I think it was just a stupid thing to say.. and not only the same old fans.. but everyone who is following this saga would think so..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenKim75

Go to top