Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I did movies for Kareena: Shahid (Page 12)

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-

infinity_9000 Senior Member

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hedwig_fawkesShadowKisses

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Let me try and say this NICE and SLOW. Try and keep up. This wont be as complicated as inflation's effect on movie business.

1)  Kareena debut in 2000

2) She had/has connections because she works with lots of big directors/film makers and is from a film family.

3) Shahid debuts in 2003, does not have connections with dirctors and producers.

4) They hook up. Kareena knows directors/producers who are coming to her with scripts (Abbas Mustan, Priyadarshan) and while the female role may not be that significant, its a big project. THe male role is promising. (Ex) CCK and China Town

5) She agrees and then goes, "Btw, for this role, I think I know someone who will suit it blah blah blah, my boyfriend, blah blah blah, smile can melt women, blah blah blah, priyadarshan jee, you should definitely talk blah blah blah.

Sooraj Bharjatia, Priyadarshan, and Abbas Mustan. All were Kareena's directors from the past. 

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

-Anjaani-ffkhan

cinema-goer Goldie
cinema-goer
cinema-goer

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
I am sure he signed because of her or because she is in the film.She would have done the same too.Thats what couples do right.They both try to figure out whats best for them and act accordingly.Sometimes it works most times it wont.

But i dislike people who blame then partners for their fate especially if its bad.Atleast give some respect to the good times you had with them .After all U were the one who chose to be with them in the first place.

Kareena had a bad phase after JWM before 3I.I did not see her balme anything on him.I dont even see her talking about him much.Y cant he give the same respect and treatment she is giving him.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusDeizyanna143ladygagaNuktaacheen-iktaara-Kim75eraserBeyond_the_Veil-SMay31-desigal90

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by infinity_9000

I don't know why this topic is being unnecessarily dragged.

Originally posted by LEO88

What mistakes were you referring to earlier?
Lots of mistakes ya... I had no experience, so I used to do films for different reasons. At times I would do a film because I was excited about working with a certain director, sometimes I would be insecure about sitting at home, sometimes because my girlfriend (We assume he means Kareena!) was in it, different reasons, sometimes even because people used to tell me to.

You did movies because your girlfriend was in it?
Ya, and I am very honest about it. Sometimes I did a movie because everyone told me that you must do this film and you cannot say no to these people and then over time I realised that you know success is really periodic. It'll keep changing. What matters is satisfaction. And what's most important is to find success where you are happy and not run after it. So, I stopped. Three or four years ago I stopped running... of course, it's most important in this profession to be successful. But the idea should not be to run after that. Do work that you believe in and that makes you happy. That's what I am doing right now ' trying to work with likeminded people, trying to work with people who I think I can talk to about films , who I think think similarly.

This is what the guy said.

Keyword: Sometimes.

He mentioned 2 or 3 other reasons as well, but of course we all know Shahid boy is only trying to garner sympathy, and is being rather sly, right?

Because the guy has no life, except taking digs at Kareena. One sentence, and let's all jump on him.

If you have been following topics here recently.. then you can see.. that e-people jump on celebs.. even just after reading a headline so given the past kareena shahid history.. i am not surprised some people felt that he was taking digs at kareena.... and its not just one sentence here.. there is a whole paragraph dedicated to the question.. as to if he did those movies because of his gf.. and he is trying to be as indirect as possible.. but he is hinting at it.. and he must have known that it would become a nice headline like this!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cinema-goerNuktaacheen-SMay31-

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

-Anjaani-ffkhan

Go to top