Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I did movies for Kareena: Shahid (Page 11)

Dexterkichokri IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sheenu32ladygaga

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xetaxeta

Originally posted by ladygaga

Its not about being a bebo or xyz fan... a lot of people in general.. if they read this interview would come to this conclusion that Shasha is sounding bitter about his past, he is trying to justify his past failures.. with random reasons.. one of them being Kareena.. yes he is trying to be as indirect as possible.. but he is doing it.. he is trying to stir a controversy.. and the biggest sillyness that is coming across is the fact.. that he hasn't even become the person he is claiming to have become now... he is still signing movies with his gf.. he is pretending as if he has all of a sudden become Aamir khan.. by taking one movie at a time.. when the truth is he was sitting at home.. jobless... after the failures of CPD, Paathshala, DBH.. and his dad is trying to rescue him with Mausam.. honestly all that bla of his supposed groW*H.. and working with likeminded people "now" is sounding stupid.. and no he isn't just reflecting on the past.. he is being bitter about it in the most indirect way he can.. not once did he talk from the perspective of his past gf.. he is just going on and on about himself..

I'd have to disagree. Shahid sounds clueless about his position in the industry and a little full of himself. I don't understand why he thinks he's doing good work now, because he clearly  isn't. Kaminey was the last good film he did and the only one IMO.  BUT nowhere did I feel he was resentful towards Kareena. Which is exactly why I said, maybe only a true dedicated bebo fan can see the resentment because all I understood from that was him reflecting on his past decisions. In general, people like to think worse of their enemies and best of their favorites. And then the herd follows depending on who is preaching to the choir instead of what is being preached, this is what I see in this thread . I ain't no saint though  I've been guilty of it too. 

I have been a Shahid hater for a long time.. but i have been trying to let go of that feeling lately.. but my hate for him did get aroused by this interview!! And i am suspecting that he is trying to stir up something.. i don't think he is in the position to be straight forward in his insults.. so he is being indirect about it.. and i did get that vibe from this interview.. i mean this is the first time i am hearing him say that.. why now all of a sudden?? during the kaminey phase he sounded quite happy.. but its like after seeing the recent failure he is trying to put the blame somehwhere.. why isn't he blaming his recent choices like CPD, Paathshala, DBH.. why is he going to that past.. where Kareena was connected to him.. He is sounding way too bitter about that time before JWM and Kaminey.. instead of souding bitter about his last few choices.. which is making me wonder.. coz he was happy when JWM, Kaminey worked.. he was content.. and never made a fuss about his past.. why all of a sudden after recent failure he is going way back in the past.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kim75-SMay31-desigal90

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

-Anjaani-ffkhan

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

-Anjaani-ffkhan

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
You tend to be my biggest fan. I was wondering where you were. I'm impressed, out of ALL the responses in this 11 pg thread, you managed to find mine. Congrats!

To counter or debate with you is useless.

So I shall instead fuel my efforts towards Xetaxeta.
Perhaps me being a Kareena fan has something to do with my interpretation of his statements. Also the fact that he has made htese kinda shady indirect statemetns about kareena in the past (a few which also managed to make some epic threads on IF), I get the feeling that this is no different. His tone towards her in general has mostly been resentful, which might be the reason why that's the perception that seemed most obvious to me.
bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bolly007

Originally posted by desigal90

What's that supposed to mean? He doesnt make any sense.
Its like he's saying he compromised to do films with her. As if he was getting some other amazing projects but had to settle on shitty ones coz she was in em. At the time Abbas Mustan and Priyadarshan were big. And the movies they starred in gave him pretty good roles.
yes thats why they were all flops! let face it kareena was quite a flop in those days! she was his gf hence he might've been influenced in doing some movies wid her, and he is admitting that, that does not mean that he is blaming her for anything!!!

There are other bfs and gfs out there in the industry.. do they turn up and start saying that they were influenced by their partner to do so and so movies.. and that is why they were flops?? If Shahid was getting offers from Karan Johar, Yash chopra in those days.. would he have done movies with Kareena?? No.. he wasn't getting many offers and he did those movies with her.. He is not an idiot to refuse Yash chopra or karan johar for Kareena..he looked at his choices and made the best possible decision.. why is he whining about that now?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyruscinema-goer-iktaara-Nuktaacheen

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

-Anjaani-ffkhan

Go to top