Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: xetaxeta

P:S: I was just playing the devil's advocate since everyone had made up their minds to slaughter the guy.πŸ˜† Seriously though, I saw hints of ego, insecurity, cluelessness in this interview....but NOT resentment towards Kareena. Which is why idk what everybody else is smoking ....i want some of that shiz too! Gimme gimme some....πŸ₯±

perhaps, you should be a bit more consistent in playing the 'devil's advocate'....!   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

as for the resentment bit, that depends on how one interprets his answers.... in your own words, since when does everything has to be absolute....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

perhaps, you should be a bit more consistent in playing the 'devil's advocate'....!   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

as for the resentment bit, that depends on how one interprets his answers.... in your own words, since when does everything has to be absolute....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

And why should I be consistent? I'm not a saint. I'll be biased, neutral, hater, basher, fanatic, fangirl, inconsistent, Devil's advocate as I deem fit from one post to another. I am not a celebrity I don't owe it to anyone to be consistent with what I type out on a public forum. Secondly, no I don't check who presses likes to my post, that has nothing to do with what I think, feel or post.  

Now that all the personal stuff is cleared out......πŸ˜† No nothing has to be absolute, which is why I don't get why people are calling Shahid resentful for that statement and some are even implying that to be a fact. It could just be that he was reflecting on his past not necessarily resenting. 
Edited by xetaxeta - 13 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

And why should I be consistent? I'm not a saint. I'll be biased, neutral, hater, basher, fanatic, fangirl, inconsistent, Devil's advocate as I deem fit from one post to another. I am not a celebrity I don't owe it to anyone to be consistent with what I type out on a public forum. Secondly, no I don't check who presses likes to my post, that has nothing to do with what I think, feel or post.  

Now that all the personal stuff is cleared out......πŸ˜† No nothing has to be absolute, which is why I don't get why people are calling Shahid resentful for that statement and some are even implying that to be a fact. It could just be that he was reflecting on his past not necessarily resenting. 

exactly, and thank you... just because you chose to be the devil's advocate in this case, everyone else doesn't has to, either... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  the 'staunch kareena fans' rant was rather unnecessary, don't you agree... πŸ˜‰   and i never said you have to be... if we all start thinking the same, whom are we going to debate with...?   πŸ˜‰   just as you don't see his comments (now or in the past even) as digs towards kareena, like many other fans of shahid... that does not necessiate that others have to think the same....!   TongueTongueTongue   and care to tell me how people stating their opinion becomes 'fact'... i must have missed the claim... aren't we all interpreting the situation/comments... so how is either claim a fact...?   none of us are in shahid's head.... you think he isn't resentful towards his past, that's fine... but if others think so, how does that make them part of a herd or staunch kareena fans, in your words.... TongueTongue

You mean fall for the one that looks like a toddler on steroids and tweets like a toddler too?! What......I.....never!πŸ˜•πŸ˜† ... ...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that's injustice to himπŸ˜‰ he's 30 now. @least he's olderπŸ˜› than meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wow!! awsome discussion...lage raho....

Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Who wouldn't be bitter & insecure when someone leaves/cheats on you with this 

LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissIffiy

Who wouldn't be bitter & insecure when someone leaves/cheats on you with this 

what that means ????.
geez..ridiculous how people take words so personally....everyone has the right to say until it becomes ugly ...but yet they wana get personal and create huge sort of an argument to literary messing the topic...on small things...people should know tht calling 'shahid' or 'kareena' they wont become dat.πŸ€”.otherwise this earth would have been a different placeπŸ˜†..so many people say so many things..if u wana go and argue each of them on 'why u said that' or 'dont assume' or whateva tht will be completely throwing urself off a cliff...πŸ˜†..so there the discussion becomes something..and the result thus topic closedπŸ˜†
ppl have their own way of interpreting his statement...everyone who feels he sounds resentful dosent become a kareena fan, and everyone who feels otherwise dosent become a shahid fan...the generalization is what irks a lot of ppl.....
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

What's that supposed to mean? He doesnt make any sense.

Its like he's saying he compromised to do films with her. As if he was getting some other amazing projects but had to settle on shitty ones coz she was in em. At the time Abbas Mustan and Priyadarshan were big. And the movies they starred in gave him pretty good roles.

it does make sense to non-kareena fanatics : D