Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladygaga thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ooohoo so he is back to his whiny cry baby ways again, just the thing that i was missing. Bitch about your competitors, blame directors, blame the audience.... kuch bhi karo.. but blaming your ex girlfriend for your past flops?? W*H.... thats a FIRST!! πŸ˜† All, I can say is Priyanka beware... she is doing a flick with him.. tomorrow if it tanks, he might blame her even. Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh man, I have to go to class so can't respond to that right now but I just want to write one thing: just because Bebo didn't have a big role in Chup Chup Ke, she didn't just do the movie for Shahid's promotions sake. She was a mute in the movie, it was something new/different for her. And no one can say the role was small and therefore insignificant because Kareena's role in 3 Idiots was small but significant. 

And yes, i am sure Kareena has helped him  in whatever way possible but to be honest Kareena herself admitted in an interview that the only reason she got MPKDH was because of Karishma and how she used to visit her sister on the sets of HSSH. Sooraj used to be fond of Kareena and so he approached her.

Everyone gets somewhere with some help or another, Shahid is neither denying that he got movies from Kareena's help nor is he saying that she forced him into doing movies with her. He is saying that before he used to let his heart decide what movies to do and now he is trying to concentrate more on the script and other factors that are a huge part in making a movie successful. (Yes, he still hasn't made the best decisions with movies like Paathshala). 

I didn't see him pointing fingers, I merely saw him look back/reflect on his past and realize what mistakes he has made. I can honestly admit to a few decisions that I honestly regret because I made them to spend more time with people I love but I am not poinging fingers at them, I am just stating my mindset of that time. 

Wow, so much for can't write much, i have class... still ended up writing an essay. Always happens to me when I should be studying. 
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
^^ I was gonna say the same, didn't u jst say, u have a class to go to and yet u r writing all this. πŸ˜†
smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Running to class now πŸ˜† 11 minutes to get to a place 15 minutes away. 
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Perhaps, but you should appreciate a helpful gesture. If  someone helps you start out by getting you connectinos and films, its just not in the best taste to say, years later when you're successful, oh, I shouldnt have done those films. I only did them coz she decided, that was a mistake, etc etc. We all make our own decisions. And I dont think he meant it in a positive way when he said he did films just coz she was in em as in a loving way. Coz he's reflecting on it when speaking of being "insecure" and not being as upfront and open as he is today. It seems like he's making it seem like she made the decisions for him or something, hence the use of the word "insecure".

You go through a phase together. And perhaps you make joint decisions, like maybe we should do this movie together. Ok, I  say yes. Its all part of a journey. Just sounds bitter to say years later, damn it, did those movies for her and I didnt even want to. Like what amazing movies were you being offered at the moment that you had to settle for those lessers films with your girlfriend?

Like I know his statements can be interpretted in different ways, but this isnt the first tims he's spoken of her (directly or indirectly) in a resentful tone.
Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well, he has to blame someone for not becoming a 'superstar' (which he thinks he is, but doesn't feel like it, lol...).... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

desigal90 thumbnail
I remember a tabloid reported that Shahid's team sent them like an email saying that now that Shahid is a superstar in the league of like the Khans or something, and the tabloid was like, this is hte first time in teh history of cinema that someone has proclaimed themself to be a superstar, lol!

I wish I could find that article. It was post Kaminey or something!
Shahid should avoid mentionning Kareena in itws and conversely....
Don't see the point of saying this...now...

Of course Aish & Abhi did movies together because they're a couple.
Of course Saif pbbly got Bebo involved in Agen Vinod because she's currently his life partner...
Of course Bebo pbbly did movies to remain closed to Hrithik at least geographically...
Of course Ajay includes his wife in his professional projects as well..
People always do that...
One has to take responsibility for their own mistakes even if influenced by others.

Bebo can be proud of herself cause she has hits with Biggies now...but when KHNH released she really thought she had messed up her career...so she won't have big regrets...Shahid will cause his career doesn't emerge well.....

desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalixlili

Of course Bebo pbbly did movies to remain closed to Hrithik at least geographically...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He is always confused. Lol same exact thing he said when he came in "Koffe with Karan" with Kareena. "He didn't know that it was important to act wisely not only in movies but also behind the scene. Now he is reading script carefully and then accepting to work in a movie." I watched that KWK episode last year so I remember. Sorry I like him and all but he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
He thinks too much.
Edited by sheee - 13 years ago