Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

OMG: Amitabh bonding with Rani @ NOKJ Premiere! (Page 3)

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KatForeva

There is the Abhishek and Aish factor. And Jaya isn't very fond of Rani either I've heard.

Why does Jaya not approve of Rani though? Does anyone know?

Umm,that's NOT true.
Jaya has ALWAYS been VERY fond of Rani,always treated her like a daughter(you could even see that in BTS videos of LCMD)...but obviously her own kids are first and I think after the whole Ash-Abhi fiasco,things went sour between everyone & I REALLY hate that because I GENUINELY liked Rani's bonding with the Bachchans.
Can't believe that an addition of an "outsider" can do such things.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

glitterskoolchickKataliciousCutiepie RaniZoobiDoobi

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jhustjuqwwwNuktaacheensmariekoolchick-Mmmmm-eraserDexterkichokriMeena1ruky786

mariasrk IF-Sizzlerz
mariasrk
mariasrk

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
i really liked rani and abhishike's jodi but its about destiny and fate ....well abhi and ash also luk gud but i really liked rani and abhi's jodi aswell oh well anyways ........thanks for the artical

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious....Poojie....

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

Why the Bachchans left out Rani

Published: Friday, Apr 20, 2007, 0:21 IST
By After Hrs Correspondent

'and how Preity got invited to the sangeet

Today is the big day, but widespread speculation about the guest list for the Aishwarya Rai-Abhishek Bachchan wedding continues.

The roster of ousted leading ladies from Kareena Kapoor to Rani Mukherji is especially heartbreaking and one wonders how Abhishek chose to invite Preity Zinta and leave out Priyanka Chopra, a friend, and Sushmita Sen, who claims to be like his sister.

Says a source, "Preity was a last minute inclusion. But Priyanka, with whom Abhishek has shared some great time during 'Bluff Master' and now 'Drona', was left out of the invitees' list. That's because the final decision was left to Jaya who dotes on Preity.

But Priyanka has had no real interaction with Jaya although they have shared some screen space in 'Drona'. Priyanka isn't one to suck up to anyone. She pretty muchkept to herself during the shoot, which didn't go down well with Jaya who tends to disapprove of such actors."

As for Rani, our source continues, "Jaya has been telling close friends about how badly behaved Rani was during the shooting of 'Laga Chunri Mein Daag' in Varanasi.

People close to the Bachchans were surprised at this change of stance. Earlier, Rani was not only Abhishek's closest and most reliable co-star, she was also a favouritein the Bachchan household. Jaya treated Rani like a daughter."

According to close friends of Rani, she isn't showing any resentment orill-will towards the Bachchans for this shocking omission.

"It's their moment ofbliss, yaar. Let them enjoy it. I wish the couple all the best," she told a friend.

Interestingly, Rani shoots with Abhishek in June for 'Laga Chunri'' when he returns from his honeymoon. In fact, says a source, the shooting was meant to take place in May but got pushed forwardto June because of the honeymoon.

All of Abhishek's scenes in 'LagaChunri'' are with Rani. So, will there be an awkwardwness between them? "Not the least," says a friend of Rani. "She's far too professional."

Edited by -Maddy- - 25 January 2011 at 3:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheenkoolchick

Rekha_ji IF-Dazzler
Rekha_ji
Rekha_ji

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Well I'm glad 'Rani Mukerji-Bachchan' never happened. She is doing so well right now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Poo

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
So nice to see them bonding. Yes I was one of the 'fans' who accused Mr. Bachan of not mentioning Rani. I spoke to soon. I openly admit it.

I don't know what went wrong between Jaya ji and Rani, but I refuse to believe what one article has to say about her behavior on the sets. Now I know Rani isn't any saint and she very well could have behaved the way Jaya ji described, but things happen. I don't think that's reason enough to give someone the cold shoulders. Of course I don't know what happened, if anything happened, but I'm sure Jaya ji has a reason behind not liking Rani. And for all we know even that could be a rumor. Maybe Jaya ji is perfectly fine with Rani, but just doesn't show it. We'll never know the truth and quite frankly we shouldn't even care.

I'm not going to play the Aish blame game anymore. I really don't care anymore. But I do believe in forgetting all that happened in the past. So if all that has been said about Aish/Rani is true I think both of them should live and forget those moments and become friends again. And on the other side of the story it is their lives. Whether they want to be friends or not is their decision and none of ours. It shouldn't matter either way.

These star fights will continue humesha and forever. I'm just going to let Rani, Abhishek, Amit ji, Jaya ji, and Aishwarya live their life they way they want. And if that means excluding each other from their lives then so be it. We shouldn't care. We all have our own! :)

But Amit  ji/Rani and Abhi/Rani def have created sizzling magic on screen that we fans will never forget no matter how many fights these people all have! :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eraserKataliciousruky786ZoobiDoobi

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen.khoobsurat.Meena1

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by koolchick

Obviously bcz of this ROFL

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I am so glad I didn't watch this part.

Go to top