India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

lvd arjuhi fight

lizzie_1 Groupbie
lizzie_1
lizzie_1

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
 omg omg...fantastic epi 2day..lvd 2dayz epi..i was just lrofl'ng throught d whole epi..ROFLit was just so so so cute and fun..lvd d all d moments .their expressions..lvd everybit of it.
                          Thumbs Up daddi its too good ROFL ..she thinking bachoo ke name ?hahhah n single bed..ROFL dadi u r sweetheart...tum grt ho....arjun & arohi nok _jhok,their nok_jhok is just so adroable..lvu both...my fav part is "arohi "I hate you..i hate u too..bad dreams..ditto & softy ahluwaliya,d compact knife to screw d softy..hahha  arohi singing..her drama abt d foot..they both did  d same ...so cute..karanika u rock 2day. lvd d begning to d end!! really kmh u rock again again..luking forwatrd 4 tomorrow epi!
     thanku kmh 4 giving  us a splendid epi once agin. & specially thanku karnaika u both  r really mad 4 each other...ClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu111aAnkitaKaran

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
i can't wait till when they come back form their honeymoon to find a single bed!!!!

The fight then would be awesome, imagine Arohi demands 70% of the bed with Ms. softy it would be funny to watch arjun make a swipe at stuffed animals with his pocket knife and have arohi freak outROFL

The honeymoon preview looked good, i liked the part where Karan changed the line from "wear a better deodorant" to "put some deodorant on" its more impact full and damn funny!
ROFL

The honeymoon preview from SBS looks good more takrar please, i know everyone wants them to be all lovey dovey but i love this, the fight the sparks fire, chemistry its great! Keep it up!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie_1tanu111aAnkitaKaran

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index