Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Tues Jan 25th Update: Surprise Surprise (Page 5)

autumnsconcerto Senior Member
autumnsconcerto
autumnsconcerto

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
One of the best episodes so far! ClapAfter the Jan.24 episode (after which I was so fed up, I did not even bother wording my disgust), this was a wonderful relief. It was as if the spirit of Thendral came back again, something which I have sorely missed since the day TA paid for Thuls's college admission.

On the first part, I have no more words to express my regret, dissatisfaction and disgust. GW plus her psycho ALMOST daughter-in-law are just becoming more and more...disturbing. It totally scares me whenever the two are together in a sceneConfused(it gives me an almost horror movie like feel). Sudha's reaction was perfect.Thumbs UpOnce burned, twice shy. You can't blame her for not trying to save TA & Thuls's marriage. Like she said, let's all watch the free movie!LOLThuls and TA have to learn to grow up and understand the difference between who to trust and not trust.

Aiyoo, Mohan's "confession" (a.k.a.proposal) to Kalyani was so anti-climatic. But I really enjoyed Kalyani's dialogues to him.ClapShe hit the nail right on the head, Mohan has not changed. She clearly pointed out why he couldn't be a husband.Thumbs UpHe's reckless, a druggie, a drunkard and nearly got himself killedDead...twice (if not for Kalyani's kindness). Which girl would trust him enough to marry him? At this point I don't care even if he has genuinely changed, he doesn't deserve Kalyani. After all the things he did to Thuls, he deserves to suffer.Angry Besides, by marrying him, Kalyani will just suffer in the hands of Padma and replace Thuls in that house. That (as Kalyani herself said) should not happen to ANY girl! 

I felt a mixture of pity and laughter at Kanagu's behavior. As many of you guys have mentioned, he was so intensely staring at Deepa. All poor Deeps was doing was avoiding him!LOLI can't help but be slightly amused. As member lakshyam previously stated, I too believe there is a something-something happening between Prabha and Deepa. Just judging by the reaction Bhuvana gave her son for shaking her handLOL, I can't wait to see what Bhuvana would do if Deepa was her DIL. The drama would probably be more intense than GW + Charu's evil ideas! But the mystery girlfriend from Australia still hasn't showed up yet...ConfusedAs of this moment anything is possible. But I'm highly doubting a Deepa&Kanagu union.

Finally the best for last. TA you are so brilliant! But you are also an idiotTongue. Making poor Thuls cry on her birthday. Granted she probably never properly celebrated her birthday in Padma's house. The surprise birthday party was the best thing TA could do for Thuls, especially after their tiny argument! It was just sooo SWEET!EmbarrassedThe part where Thuls cuddles into TA was so realistic. You could literally feel the relief. and than the subsequent joy she felt when she realized the true purpose of TA's act. Aww, it was so romantic! Having Anand not there was an added bonus!Big smile See, these are the types of scenes I would like to see more often (though if it weren't for stupid Bazarri and psycho Charu, I probably wouldn't have enjoyed this scene this much). Director K, for once you have done a good thingStar. Hopefully, the birthday party continues to the 27thDay Dreaming.  

Lots of twists and turns have yet to happen. TA and Thuls enjoy you temporary peaceSmile, a thunderstorm is coming towards you. Deeps, your hands are full with two absolutely different men, who may both (potentially) ask for you handConfused. Kalyani good luck on escaping the "love" (a.k.a. torture) from the ganja dealerDead. Bujipa please stay with your BujimaTongue, and stop giving Kanagu your bad habits. And Sudha, keep being SudhaClap...the only character who is basically on the side of the viewers 97% of the time.

I have one question this time; what do you guys think the biggest twist will be (out of all the different story lines)?Sleepy

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 26 January 2011 at 9:17pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnandevrselviRanu.TheivaPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleVani19KowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by autumnsconcerto

I have one question this time; what do you guys think the biggest twist will be (out of all the different story lines)?Sleepy

i feel watever is going on will later become more twisty and turn our heads to deathly conditionDead

i pray tat must not happen as all the bad people will unite and all will link to Tamil and Thulasi finally....LOL its like all the rivers will join to the sea ultimately...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

Dheshaana Groupbie
Dheshaana
Dheshaana

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Tamil is the sweetest husband ever. I hope I ge a husband like him when I get older. A cute surprise for Thulasi. But he shouldn't of mad her sad first of all because it's her birthday.

Thulasi gets too emotional sometimes. After they all left the party, she should have ben apprciating Tamil more rather than looking back on the past and about her mum leaving her. I liked the last bit where he tells her to tfy and find a way of winning in life. That was really powerful and overwhelming. They both deserve the best for each other. Deepa didn't do anything wrong because what she said was true. That Chaaru went and told that evil woman and they both try and let tamil know so he can shout at Deepa as well :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-BelleKowsiSweetyGreen

Go to top