Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Tues Jan 25th Update: Surprise Surprise (Page 3)

kamz22 Newbie
kamz22
kamz22

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks ranuja. Amazin updates wit stills. I felt tat I was watchin serial lively ven readin d updates. Keep postin lik this

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.sand14TTfanKowsiQuelle-BelleShemmo

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ranu for the very nice detailed update and Priya for the lovely Photos!Clap

After reading the comments, I was eagar to watch the episode and was totally busy at work! After coming home, first thing I did was to watch the episode. The director finally gave a nice surprise treat to the viewers. That was really unexpected.Tongue

Wow! TA was so amazing today. He was the star of the showStar. Each and every espression was really lovelyClap. Oh boy! Thuls is so lucky. Now it is going to be Thulasi turn to show/express the love to him. TA you really kalakitta after the fight yesterday!Wink

Hopefully the scene continues on Thursday. Good Luck Priya!Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaTTfansand14Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkie

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the updates!!

Seeing Charu and Lav mom talking like that was so funny!!  They were so happy over making Tamil go home late and him yelling on the phone to Tulasi.  But it looks like they won't give up so easily.  They want Tamil to permanently live with them (Dream on ladies..as that will never happen!). 

When Sudha heard everything, I thought she would do something.  But in a way it's good that she never told Tulasi as it would have been no use (Sudha, go and and tell Deepa or MM).  Sudha is just gonna sit back and watch the show (like us!).

When Mohan was following Kalyani, I thought he would tell her the truth about his drug dealing mess and ask her for help.  But I was wrong..Mohan developed a soft corner for Kalyani after her generous help (I was shocked that he said all that on the road!).  I loved Kalyani's reaction!!  It was super!!  I hope she always stays this way (I cannot take another love track right now, and Padma would just tortue Kalyani).  When Tamil called her, about Tulasi, Mohan also didn't seem to bother (For a second, I thought Tulasi fainted or was feeling sick).

Here is where it got a little strange for me, since when Tulasi when came (OMG!!!  She looked so pretty and cute!!) she seemed perfectly fine.  It was kind of sad to see how Tamil did not really talk to her after last night's fight (I got mad at him!).  Poor Tulasi..she apologized for her mistake and he was not in the mood to talk (I thought he was going to the bank ). 

When everyone came one by one, I got a bit scared...I thought Tamil was going to tell Tulasi not to be afraid and kind of embarrass her in front of everyone (It was sad to see her cry like that in front of everyone).  Did you guys notice how Kanagu just stared at Deepa for a couple seconds!  It looks like he won't leave her anytime soon.  But it was good how Deepa did not show any reaction to him in front of everyone.  When Tamil called Deepa, that is when I figured that he is planning a surprise birthday for Tulasi!!!  (OMG!!..that girl is so lucky to have Tamil and all these people for her).

Tulasi looked amazing in her orange saree!!!!!!!  I loved how Tamil looked at her....so cute!!!  Tulasi's surprised expressions and reactions were awesome!!!  Her face was glowing!  Anand's parents singing were amazing and it was so nice how Anand's dad called her his DIL and said that it was her birthday.  I loved how Tamil took her by the shoulders to cut the cake..and the confetti...PERFECT!!  I bet Tulasi herself forgot about her B-day after last night's heated argument. 

Tamil cannot live without Tulasi and I hope this birthday bash news goes straight to Charu and GW.  I want to see their reactions when they find out what Tamil did for his Kuttima (or wait we know the reaction...Charu will probably faint on the floor again).

Since there is no Thendral tom, I hope Thursday is all TT scenes and Tulasi's party.  I think Paati and MM may come over later.  Please no other tracks!!!

Overall a very good episode!!!  One thing I want to mention is that everyone (mainly the females and TA) looked really well in their outfits.  From GW all the way to Anand's sister, everyone looked so beautiful today!!  Of course TA in his shirts was nice. 

Let's see what Kumuran has for Thurday.

Edited by smiles86 - 25 January 2011 at 5:37pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmo

ZEESXY Senior Member
ZEESXY
ZEESXY

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday tulasi.

Does anyone know her real birthday date. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.TTfan

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

Thanks ranuja for the update.(u r sooo lucky)and thanks priya for the wonderful pics.OMG! It was totally a mindblowing,superb episode.LOL

Third part WOW!!!. simply superb.No words to express my happiness.(itha itha than ethirpathuki iruthen he he).Now kumaran is focusing on main t&t story.Keep it up kumaran,luckily no bujima today. As pearl said,TA was the star of the show.Tuls ur  sooo lucky to get a understanding,lovable hubby like ta.(tulasiku kittaicha pokishem  ta).T&T looked cute in their outfits.Besides that, the Cindrella BGM was fantastic!

True luv is hard to find. Special 1-1 of a kind but the luv inside of TA is true.It appeared the day when he met thuls.Smile

Thendral thodarnthu thulasiyin vaazhkail veesatum

Edited by mini_00 - 25 January 2011 at 10:33pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoRanu.sand14TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsiShemmo

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Thank God the stupid TA did not call his thick friend - who knows he might have and she might land in the next episode.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoRanu.Ruby-86TheivaTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsiShemmo

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pics Sandy Big smile

I'm really glad Kanagu hasn't turned his back on his friendship with TA but it does look like he's still going to be pursuing Deepa. I too don't want any more love tracks...please and thank you as clearly TA&T is more than enough. Wink

As many of you said Thuls is very lucky but Thuls at this point really has nothing to give in return except to be more patient with her hubby and ensure that TA's dream of sitting front row to see her graduate. Plus I think that's why she pushes TA to be apart of his family.

Two questions:
1.  How come Joseph and Kanagu didn't tell TA about Anandh's grudge against TA and his fixed marriage to Shyamala?
2. How come TA didn't invite MM, Paati, GW or Lavs? just friends party a? LOL

Edited by Ranuja - 25 January 2011 at 9:36pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoTheivaRuby-86TTfansand14Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkie

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Thank you Ranuja and Sandy for the awesome update with the pictures..!!! Really love them..!!Tongue

After seeing the whole episode forgot about the first and second part..!! LOL
Even then when it comes to comment i think Sudha could have recorded the dialogs of GW and Charu.. Then i think Charu's track would have come to an end. But Dir sir wants us to see more and more Charu's track..!!Angry

Kalyani and Mohan OMG..Shocked!! Does Mohan mean it really or does he think something else...!! If he really mean it, then he will change and i think he will be nice to Thulasi, Paati, MM.. But i don't think he will change that soon..!!Lets see..!!Confused

Third Part Hmmmm..!! Super Surprise B'day for Thulasi.. I was really shocked when TA spoke harshly to Thulasi at the beginning..!! I thought he was continuing the fight from yesterday, But all of a sudden a Surprise without expecting omg it was really awesome..!!Clap
Thulasi's expressions were so nice and she was looking so cute in that nighty and also in that yellow Saree..!! TA was also looking too handsome in that black shirt..!! TA's expression while seeing Thulasi after dressed were so cute and romantic..!! He was seeing Thulasi as if he was seeing her pudhusa..!!Embarrassed 
Thulasi's expression when she saw the surprise was so nice and as she didn't expect and also this is her first ever celebrating B'day..she was getting surprised at the same time so happy at the same time tears... That expression was awesome..!! Thumbs Up
And of course my fav in this episode was when she held TA and hit him chellama was super cute and romantic..!!Heart  Embarrassed
Thulasi Happy Birthday..Party!! You are really very lucky to have a hubby like this..!! TA you were really awesome..!!Clap

Hope this continues Thursday too..!!Day Dreaming

Edited by bhaghi - 25 January 2011 at 10:06pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.autumnsconcertoTheivaRuby-86sand14mini_00Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkie

Go to top