Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Tues Jan 25th Update: Surprise Surprise (Page 2)

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Im missing Thendral tomorrow so much and hope they continue to show Shruthi's birthday from todays' continuation on Thursday.......Day Dreaming

But they must not show any bad incidents happening to Tamil and Thulasi after this happiness scenes...........ShockedAngry

I heard its Shruthi Raj real B'day is today...but in wiki its given Feb25th... little confusing...Confused

Edited by SweetyGreen - 25 January 2011 at 11:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

siana_glakshyamKowsi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update Ranuja!!!

Neenga enna seithalum onnum nadakathuBig smile!!!
Sudha nee onnum seiyamal irunthalum T&T ondra thaan iruppinam!!!

What happen to MohanAngry?? Kalyani-Joseph avathu ondra serathumBig smile!!!
Good answer Kalyani!!!Ganja addict-oda vazha mudhiyuma??AngryAngry

Happy Birthday Kuttyma!!!!

So sweet TA's surpriseEmbarrassedWinkClap!!!!

Edited by Kowsi - 25 January 2011 at 12:19pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86Janani20TTfanPearl.SweetyGreen

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Thank you Ranuja for Today's Update & Thank you Sandz for the wonderful pics!

That was a nice & unexpected episode. I hope it continues till Thursday.

First Part, Sudha for the first time did something right, Dont worry Sudha even with out you contributing anything GW & Charu will get their nose cuts from TA. Just wait & watch, then you can celebrate with sweets. Oh GW, if you can separate TA from Thulasi for 1 hr, you can also separate them forever? i can only laugh!. What a brightness in Charu's face, both of you celebrate now because you both are going to get some big aapu soon. Then you two can sing a sad duet song together in mental hospital.

Last Part, TA stole the show today, i didn't expect at all. As Nikila said i also thought his anger towards Thulasi is true. After seeing everyone one by one just like Thulasi i thought this guy made everyone to visit her because she is afraid at home. And again director is good at confusing viewers as usual. This clearly showed how TA cant get angry on Thulasi for long time. GW&Charu are the real losers in this who expect them to get separated thinking T/TA's relationship is weak. If Charu & GW saw this lively, direct admission to mental hospital & heart attack (i think i am too stupid to think that this lady got anything called heart).

Edited by Ruby-86 - 26 January 2011 at 11:09am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

keswariTheivaJanani20lakshyamRanu.TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruby-86

Thank you Ranuja for Today's Update!

GW&Charu are the real losers in this who expect them to get separated thinking T/TA's relationship is weak. If Charu & GW saw this lively, direct admission to mental hospital & heart attack (i think i am too stupid to think that this lady got anything called heart).

well said ruby... tat GW and Charu are heart-less creatures.. Evil Smile next to devil...Angry

they are going on and on joining Tamil and Thulasi more like Fevicol by doing all wrong things to them but tat ends for Tamil and Thulasi as right thing...ClapClap

But final outcome must be the best for GW and Charu getting more than just slaps....Angry
Clap

lakshyamTTfanKowsi

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ranu Akka for the wonderful and superfast Update!!Clap...Im happy for you ka!!Tongue

Happy Birthday ThulasiTongue

Hmm...G&C...Hahaha enjoy...Be happy until Lav weddings!!LOL

Sudha super decision...We are also waiting for the Osi CinemaROFL....Dont say it to anyone, approm u will face many probs!!

Awwww....After a long time amazing episode!!...TA ur such a great HusbandDay Dreaming...OMG...Super...Thulasi hereafter dont fight with him for silly matters!!....Sandy ur also lucky like Rans....Hope it continues Thursday too!!....

Edited by Shammu26 - 25 January 2011 at 12:25pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

siana_gRanu.autumnsconcertoRuby-86TheivaJanani20TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shammu26

Sudha super decision...We are also waiting for the Osi CinemaROFL....Dont say it to anyone, approm u will face many probs!!

wat is this Osi Cinema mean dear...LOL is tat free show we call in tamil as ossi???as i dont know tat much deep tamil so well....LOL

and yes every gal who is newly married might have enjoyed these scenes and expect her hubby too to behave like wat Tamil did as surprise to kuttima....LOLDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfan

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Thank you Ranu for the nice update with your comments! And thank you Priya for your lovely pictures. Smile

The episode was nice after a very long time. I don't know if GW and her DIL think that one hour separation is going to separate them forever. Like you Ruby said, they don't have heart and brain. These two live in their own fantasy land of getting back TA. Like someone said, TA's anger at Thulasi can't last for even a whole day, even not hours.These two mental ladies really need a shock treatment.Ouch

I was wrong yesterday, Sudha proved that she is clever and has learned her lesson, she is not like GW, Charu or TT. She is being practical and that is what everyone of us would have done if we were in her shoes. Her character seems to be more realistic. 

Oh no please, enough love stories, don't let Kalyani fall in love with Mohan as he is Thulasi's brother, or don't let Thulasi to help Mohan to get her friend, but i would be happy too if the friends become relatives, but not now, this can take it's time. 

Wow, it is indeed a surprise for the viewers as well. I felt that this scene again shows TA's character very well. He can't be angry at anyone for a long time, be it his mother, friend or a cheater like Murugesan, and if it is his dear wife, we even don't have to think about his anger flying away as nothing happened the previous night. I am liking his character more than Thulasi's. 

Well, Thulasi, what are you going to do for him in return for all that what he is doing for you from college admission till your birthday celebration. That guy is melting for you and you don't seem to give back anything. What about telling him romantically "I love you", and after all this would give him enough energy because your food won't give him that, but atleast your words. Tongue

Edited by Theiva - 25 January 2011 at 12:58pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

rselviRanu.tavammThendralfanautumnsconcertoRuby-86TTfansand14Pearl.OLGNESArizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
wow sandz... thanks dear for those lovely moments pics...Clap

its such an great memorable moment in Tamil and Thulasi's happy lifetime............DancingParty

but one serious note is how and from where Tamil got so much money to celebrate a birthday party for his wife as he has no job at present...Confused

and well said theiva on Sudha is not only shown selfish but practical in nature...Ouch

Edited by SweetyGreen - 25 January 2011 at 1:01pm

sand14TTfanShemmo

Go to top