Tues Jan 25th Update: Surprise Surprise

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ranu for the super update!! Im sooo happy that u got a super surprise episode to update!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

I dun wish to talk abt the first part... ippo kalyani ku mohan proposing.. den im sure joseph will soon have feelings for her... den kalyani ku 2 ppl will fight... and deepa kum 2 ppl will soon fight (im sure prabha likes her.. he's trying to get a place in her heart thru his good deeds and by saying he alr has a gf nu...) what is the dir tryg to arrive at? I think he has run out of ideas.... 😑

And the 2nd part omggg... TA was sooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeet man.... the way he maintained the suspense... and acted like he was angry... πŸ‘ it was not like the normal surprise birthday parties we usually have.. it was definitely a very very very very special birthday for Thuls and probably the best one in her lifetime since she got married to him....πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ especially after they fought yest and she was all crying... poor girll.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

aaahh I just loved it when he showed the victory sign to deepa and told Thuls " madam, konjam veliya vareengala" πŸ˜† and when surprise thaanga mudiyaama kuthhified his chest... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰  so Happy birthday Thulasi!!!! πŸ₯³ You are reallyyyy lucky to get a hubby like TA, treasure him, dun fight with him wokay???? πŸ˜³ God bless you!!! πŸ€—

How i wish every episode was as happy as this... it would be soooo cooool!!! and there's no episode tmr, and im elated that im updating on thurs wooooo!!!! Ranu unna maari enakum luck daa .. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›Edited by sandz. - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks daa Ranu for the wonderful and fast update πŸ€— and Sandyy for the pics daa πŸ€—

πŸ˜† at GW& Charu the moru, ange enna nadakkuthu nu theriyama ivanga inge celebrating πŸ˜†....i was enjoying their celebration as akka told Thulasi celebrates her bday. Sudha was good today, her decision was correct, don't bother about them, both, GW and Charu and T&T will learn soon. So you just enjoyy the drama by them, i am sure, for you it is like celebrating Diwali...lol....

Mohan πŸ˜², you are in love 😲, if this love changes you into a good person, i don't have anything against it. Hopefully this makes you a better son to MM and a good bro to Thulasi. 

Ahhhhhh TA, it was so cute and sweettttttt, like Thulasi, i really did not expect him to celebrate her bday. I really believed his anger and thought he is still mad at her. TA kovam ellam just for few hours thaan pola irukku, good good. Like you Sandy, i liked it when she kuthufied chellama on his chest and then when they looked at each other, was soo cuteeee πŸ˜³. And again, Thulasi looked soo pretty in that black nighty and in the orange Saari πŸ˜³. It is her first bday in happiness, so "Happy" Birthday Thulasi .  Sandy, i hope they continue the celebration on thursday and hopefully Charu won't come to their house to celebrate her happiness for TA's anger at Thulasi, but if she witnesses this happiness at T&T's house, definetly she will directly go to mental hospital .

Edited by Gunz. - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks da Ranu ma for the wonderful update.....πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks da Sandy for the pics.......πŸ‘πŸ‘
what a wonderful episode πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.....first time without any tension an episode has ended......πŸ˜ƒ.
Wow man TA.....that was so sweet of u......u really gave her a life time surprise......Thulz u are really lucky to have a hubby like him ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️....dont shout at him for all silly reasons here after......try to be a good wife to him.....😳
I really miss charu here. πŸ˜†....theva ilathapo varuva....cant she come and see how much TA loves his darling wifeeee......but happy moments la vanthu faint aagi....
but charu ippo unna lift panna gumbale iruku....TA can be in peace.....sorry we can be peaceful even she comes there...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....lol....please bring ur athai and come have some stomach burns....lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Man kanagu....intha gap layum....sight adiching deepa va.....enga poi mudiya poguthu....😲

Thulz was awesome today, both in her nighty and in saree.....😳
hehehe again T and T was matching matching....black and black.....lol.....Goood enjoyment for usss.....πŸ˜ƒ

The last scene totally made us forget the first sceneπŸ‘πŸ‘ ......the love TA has on thulz has seriously made us forget the first part.....what ever both the snakes plan its not going to work out.....πŸ˜›
Well done!!! Sudha.πŸ‘......U seriously did a big favour to both of them my dear....keep it up.....dont mess up things here on......

Mohan......what happened to u......u want to marry kalyani a.....just bcos she saved u from the road side????
First go tell ur ma'ma darling.....then see her reaction......
first try to be a good son to your dad and apologize for whatever u did to him and show the changes in your behavious.......start respecting people and get rid of all those bad habits you have and then go propose any girl....😲😲
So lets see what mohan is upto....😲
As i told earlier this seems to be a romance season.......πŸ˜†
ellarukum romance mood .....lol........
Missed pati and MM here at the bday party.....lol....

hope the same happy mood continues on thurday toooo.......πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ranu for the Wonderful Update & Priya for the pictures!

Good Job Sudha...i knew this team wont repeat her visiting college again as someone said yesterday....i hope she say everything to TA on right time..whenever he is able to listen her.. after collecting more convo between Psycho/Mental....when ever these 2 meets same dialogs....charuma i will do what ever to make u happy...this is like 3rd or 4th time...the way they shake hands i felt like they are saying cheers with 2 wine glasses...enjoy your victory...its only till TA find about ur evil intentions...

why this team like so many love tracks....omg now mohan/kalyani....didn't even expect...Kumaran is linking characters so he move the story using them for another year...and for sure Kalyani is older than him.....and now  this Mohan is going to be nice to Thulasi and TA just to impress Kalyani...

i too thought TA is making everyone to come...Just because thulasi is scared...didn't expect this birthday surprise...but it was so cute.....TA please don't invite Psycho...lol...i have a feeling she will visit on Thursdays epi to irritate us as usual..don't kill me Priya....i think MM and Patti will come after Mohan say but no psycho please!
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks Ranuja dear for the super quick update....πŸ‘

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO (Shruthi) MRS. THULASI TAMILARASU...πŸ₯³

This is her first birthday celebration after her wedding...
πŸ₯³

So Mohan has fallen in love with Kalyani... ❀️ innoru kadhal kadhai drama starts....πŸ˜† But Kalyani gave super aappu to him...πŸ‘πŸ’”

I feel he will do some good things towards Thulasi for Kalyani's sake and will change to good person and at tat time tat Kanja Vishwa will show his true colors to tat Mohan...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•Lets see..

But todays episode end was the best in the whole Thendral serial episodes.. it was such an surprising party from her loving hubby Tamil in her lifetime...πŸ‘ Tamil today u rocked the serial..πŸ‘

But one thing is when Kanagu saw Deepa in romantic look Deepa dint see him and she dint react to him on tat love letter... tat was something fishy..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†lets see...

But the first part was worst as ever.. its very hard to see tat GW and Charu very happy and planning for the next step...😑😑

and Sudha now proved tat she is another selfish bad
character by not helping Thulasi and Tamil...😑 but adhuvum oru vidathil nalladhu thaan... she dont need to interfere between Tamil and Thulasi and create more problems...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

Last but not the least i was very happy seeing the end of the serial with so much fun and celebration and happiness with the lead pair and frends...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

As tomorrow there is no Thendral and other serials in Sun Tv due to Republic Day spl programs..😊

JAI HIND!!!😊

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Ranu. That was a wonderful update.  Really it was a surprise to see Tulasis birthday celeberations...

After watching yesterdays fight between Tulasi and Tamil and seeing their love today I think
the director wants to convey that momentarily anyone can cause a fight or misunderstanding btw Tamil and Tulasi but at the end their love is going to win....

Yes Sweety as you said, Deepa didnt even look at Kanagu...at this point Kanagu should understand Deepas feeling and as Tamil said  he should wait..and not bother Deepa...

But I have a feeling that Prabha is going to fall in love with Deepa or Deepa is going to fall in love with Prabha..because so far in Deepas point of view Prabha is a really nice guy..and i think something will happen to Prabhas lover either she will marry somebody or something is going to happen to her. If Deepa sees Prabhas love failed then she will definetely develop a soft corner for him..dunno which direction the story is going on now...

Whatever may be all these ppl below are going to get big aapu from Tamil one by one...
TAs mom, Charu, Charus dad, Anand and Mohan..for all the miseries they have caused to Tamil and Tulasi...just waiting for those episodes...
Edited by lakshyam - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshyam

Yes Sweety as you said, Deepa didnt even look at Kanagu...at this point Kanagu should understand Deepas feeling and as Tamil said  he should wait..and not bother Deepa...

Yes dear u are right.. after all the advise Tamil gave to Kanagu on Deepa he should leave her and not bother her anymore... if he is an gentleman..😊 but now he is hearing tat idiot Anand 😑so there will be some bad change in his behaviour..😑

But after all the small misunderstandings😭 between T and TA there is nobody born to separate them forever... Tamil and Thulasi rocks......πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ 

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Im missing Thendral tomorrow so much and hope they continue to show Shruthi's birthday from todays' continuation on Thursday.......😍

But they must not show any bad incidents happening to Tamil and Thulasi after this happiness scenes...........😲😑

I heard its Shruthi Raj real B'day is today...but in wiki its given Feb25th... little confusing...πŸ˜•

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Ranuja!!!

Neenga enna seithalum onnum nadakathuπŸ˜ƒ!!!
Sudha nee onnum seiyamal irunthalum T&T ondra thaan iruppinam!!!

What happen to Mohan😑?? Kalyani-Joseph avathu ondra serathumπŸ˜ƒ!!!
Good answer Kalyani!!!Ganja addict-oda vazha mudhiyuma??😑😑

Happy Birthday Kuttyma!!!!

So sweet TA's surpriseπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ‘!!!!
Edited by Kowsi - 13 years ago