India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

hate it.................. (Page 2)

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Jiske paas aur koi kaam nahi hota aur jo Jealous hote hai  woh aise kaam karte hai.

Sukirti dsnt need 2 prove anything.she has alredy proved .n also it shows that pkyek n its cast r popular.
ther r many showss bt v dnt talk abt them
also thr is nthing 2 compare bw twilght n the show.

my advice 2 those who say such disgusting things"agar itni hi problem hai toh channel change kar lena.no one is forcing u (no offence)"

also there is a lot of hard wrk that goes here n all other shows.dnt bad mouth abt them.
Please respect their hard wrk if u can(both on screen n off screen stars)  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988--AROMAL--kaushiki9

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Seriously sum ppl r really mad y do they do such type f criticism she is a good actress .. And why to compare with Bella.. If at al they dont like they should not watch the show..who is forcing them.. Irritating..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988--AROMAL--kaushiki9

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

These r mad people guys
how could they b judgemental.....
they need a psychiatrist.........
i think we should suggst them d same hospital in which Piya and later on Danish is going 2 b admitted......

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Originally posted by zoozoo123

Jiske paas aur koi kaam nahi hota aur jo Jealous hote hai  woh aise kaam karte hai.

my advice 2 those who say such disgusting things"agar itni hi problem hai toh channel change kar lena.no one is forcing u (no offence)"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988--AROMAL--

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Sukirti and Vivian are the heart and soul of Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988..Mari..--AROMAL--kaushiki9

saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
oh God how can ppl be so jobless n annoyingAngry..its not like somebody's putting a gun to their head n forcing them to watchConfused if they dont like her acting then they shudnt watch d show.period..y do these self proclaimed critics spoil d mood of ppl who do love sukirti n her acting??wierdosCensored   i find it difficult to ignore ppl who criticize in such a crude insensitive manner.. Ouch i mean they shud have d decency to voice their opinions in sensible manner which wont hurt d feelings of others or just shutup n not watch d show Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--SahiPakdeHain

luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Oh my God.. sick n disgusting!! hight of stupidity!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
just ignore it ...if they hate it then thats their opinion....dont get involved to create more bashing...

kaushiki9

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Hmmm....Someone is burning...how pathetic. well i have seen hatred towards Vivian aswell from Edward fans, however as i can see this is not a purely obssesd twilight/bella fan, this has more to do whit some old obssession in tellywood. its just sick but at the same time, even tiny importance is wasting time on these.

I Find Vivian and in this case specially Sukirtis act and expressions a lot more enjoyable than Edward and Bella although i really like them aswell.
Sukirti is Among the Best and thats obvious for those eyes who look for quality and touchable act in an actress, in her case adorable expressions and great bodylanguage and gorgeous figure and face as a big cherry on the top. nuff said

Edited by ..Mari.. - 25 January 2011 at 12:07pm

saphira7988

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index