Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's negative side......Kinshuk's popularity ??

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Guys......do u think....that now when they have shown Viren as a negative character.......who is after Sid.....n who seems like doesnt love Nivedita..............is effecting Kishuk's popularity ???

I mean when they showed in CCBM.....Viren to be an ideal husband.....who is always there to support his wife....................Kinshuk becme more popular then Ranvir from Bidaai.

But now when Viren doesnt love Nivi......n is a negative character..................is this effecting Kinshuk's popularity ??

I observed that Kinshuk's ranking has gone down..........is it coz viewers are expecting him to be a obsessive lover who loves Nivi but hurts others close to Nivi.......................or they want more chemistry between NivRen ???

I'm not implying anything.......i just want to know ur views on this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliXlovesuMonuKaKinshukMMBG

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
by the way what is his ranking now????????

viren's love for nivi can be dealt later.now focus is on his past!!!!!!!
if that is solved we can surely enjoy more nivren scenes of love making again!!!!!!!!!!afresh cool right!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Looks like Kinshuk in india-forums has dropped in ranking from 21 to 23.

KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
i tink his rankin has gone up, cuz of the highlisght of the show
menain tht he has been shown as the stalker
obvoiuly msot people hav a strong feelin so wat they tink bout kinshuk is gone
buh at the end of the day kin shuk is an awesome actor n u  hav to be tht speacail quality to recognise tht speacail talent#i try to xomment on his page at lest twice  aday
buh alos commenteveryday wihtout a doubt

starz4me

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
No offense to any of his fans but I started liking him as Viren who was madly in love with Nivi but now Confused

starz4me

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
My opinion though:

Kinshuk's popularity dopends on his acting skills, how well his is portraying a character! He is doing a near-perfect job.
so, his popularity will not diminish in any way. At present, its he, the actor and Viren, the character, who are carrying this show (at least 90%).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharstarz4metamushiVirMan_ArShiKinshukKiDewanianjaani07

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I don't think it has affected Kinshuk's popularity because after all he is an actor and an actor needs to be capable of portraying several roles that is what makes them an actor and the fact that Kinnzy can carry out several roles gives testimony that Kinshuk is a very good actor indeed and it shouldn't affect his popularity, and as Viren in fact he should gain more popularity as he is one of the lead and brings lots of shades to the show, i personally love Kinshuk in whatever role he does i simply love him. x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghtamushianjaani07

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index