Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

I M SO CONFUSED!!

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
i have got 2 questions..
1) who was the other person helping viren  (the one who hit nivi)
2) does viren truly love nivi or is he just using her for his twisted revenge against sid??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshuk

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
in answer to your first question: that person was probably someone from the hotel staff at theri Honeymoon. He gave money to someone( we don't know who it is!!) to help him scare nivi and collect proof against sid..not hit her, but he had to hit her because she was going to reveal the mask of viren and the truth would of come out so in order to save this plan and not get revealed viren had no choice but to tell the other person to hit her..

and 2) i don't think he loves her, you can see some signs from yestardays and today's episode how he is faking all the expression/smiles and sweet talks in order for nivi to continue trusting viren.. so it becomes easier for him to blame and destroy sid and nivi will believe viren as she completely has blind trust in him. So in another words he is just using her to take revange..
but it will change soon.. he will come to realise that nivi and sid aren't bad people... 

MonuKaKinshuk

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
viren is not exactly using her!!!!!!!! he just wants to create a bad immpression about sid in every one's heart including niv's.

he might hav hired another guy for help!!!!
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

viren is not exactly using her!!!!!!!! he just wants to create a bad immpression about sid in every one's heart including niv's.

yea i agree! "using her"   is not the right word.. he is just trying to prove that sid is bad person in front of everyone!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XlovesuMonuKaKinshuk

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
i want to see some ccbm ssb segments!!!r their any!!!!!!!!!!!!
nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

in answer to your first question: that person was probably someone from the hotel staff at theri Honeymoon. He gave money to someone( we don't know who it is!!) to help him scare nivi and collect proof against sid..not hit her, but he had to hit her because she was going to reveal the mask of viren and the truth would of come out so in order to save this plan and not get revealed viren had no choice but to tell the other person to hit her..

and 2) i don't think he loves her, you can see some signs from yestardays and today's episode how he is faking all the expression/smiles and sweet talks in order for nivi to continue trusting viren.. so it becomes easier for him to blame and destroy sid and nivi will believe viren as she completely has blind trust in him. So in another words he is just using her to take revange..
but it will change soon.. he will come to realise that nivi and sid aren't bad people... 
thats also why  i was confused there was something different about viren in todays episode....
nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

ya but what about him and her i mean is he IN LOVE with her too apart from trying to make her hate sid Confused

MonuKaKinshuk

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nainakkk

Originally posted by Poojiebbz

thats also why  i was confused there was something different about viren in todays episode....

yeahh the character of VIren has started to show psycho side and grey shades of himself...  as an audience we should be able to spot that he is only pretending to love her.. how his expressions change from anger to sweet smiles..!! and also the way he said he has to be lot more careful now or else nivi will start suspecting .. because of the blood mark on the bathrobe and his pain in the back.. and also the way he said " i dont know how much you'll get to know your husband but all your happiness will turn in stress when you find out what's going to happen today "  that's what he said to himself after nivi told him about the picnic trip outing  that she planned with viren in today's episode.. so obviously he has planned something major that's going to shock nivi and maybe confirm that sid is a bad person.. and suspect him even more.. and that's exactly what viren wants he wants her to realise that Sid is a very bad person .. Confused
but we all hope it will end well with NivRen :) that make the cutest couples hehe

Edited by Poojiebbz - 25 January 2011 at 1:16pm

nainakkk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index