Balika Vadhu

BV Update 25th Jan '11 (Page 3)

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

I don't think Gauri will turn negative. If you think abt it, Jagya was responsible, even though indirectly, for her childhood being ruined, now by hiding his truth and leading her on, he is once again ruining her life. I doubt if Gauri if even make it to the haveli. Even if she does, she may come only to let everyone know abt Jagya's kartootein
Oh i soooo  hopeDay Dreaming she comes to haveli atleast for a dayWink and shouts   CensoredPinch at dadisa to nikaalo her dil kii  bhadaass...
Nahi re.. the sweetest revenge on dadisa would be, to complete her daactary studies and come and join as a doctor at Jaitsar hospital and call DS for the inauguration and thank her for what happend which made her possible to be a doctor nowEvil SmileThumbs Up 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

I don't think Gauri will turn negative. If you think abt it, Jagya was responsible, even though indirectly, for her childhood being ruined, now by hiding his truth and leading her on, he is once again ruining her life. I doubt if Gauri if even make it to the haveli. Even if she does, she may come only to let everyone know abt Jagya's kartootein
Oh i soooo  hopeDay Dreaming she comes to haveli atleast for a dayWink and shouts   CensoredPinch at dadisa to nikaalo her dil kii  bhadaass...
not just her bt OUR dil ki bhadaas also...mere toh kaan taras gaye for SUMBODY to tell the old hag what hypocrites she and her ladesars are (not bhairon so much bt the rest of the male clan defo)..
LOL to nikaalo OUR dil ki bhadaas she will need to stay in the haveli much longer and make dadisa and her laadesar's life hell-Soooo much that even dadisa will be forced to admit "mujhse galthii ho gayii jagya kii doosri beendni laakeWink,anandi hii bhali thhi"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathanu rulzammoos

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Offo.. all you guys are online today.. I thought of hitting the gym today but now I have to change my mind.. Unhappy

Anyways its so much fun to criticise the shows we love no.. ab tho koi show ya film chein se dekh nahi sakte yaar.. always find some fault with one or the othere..

Coming back to the epi.. its clear that how much that incident has affected Gauri.. Poor girl but kehte hai na..
All that happens
Happens for the good..

divmathpjyoanu rulz

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

Nahi re.. the sweetest revenge on dadisa would be, to complete her daactary studies and come and join as a doctor at Jaitsar hospital and call DS for the inauguration and thank her for what happend which made her possible to be a doctor nowEvil SmileThumbs Up 
LOLgood idea uma, but dadisa bahut akdoo hai ,ithnii aasani se sabke saamne nahin maanegi..
Aur vaise bhii ghar mein dadisa sab pe dadagiri karthe rehthi hai jhoole par baithe hueyAngry..unke  ghar mein ghuss kar koi unhe haraa de tab mazza aayega..Day Dreaming...-imagine gehna kithni khush  hogi dadisa ki baand bajthe dekh ke..Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzammoos

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Ok so our mission is to get Gauri stay at haveli.. so..

let the truth come out and Jagya will be happy and we know that Gauri will not be.. Let her pretend she is happy and he brings her to haveli and reveals her identity. DS willl accept her dilo jaan se since she is Anandi's saut. LOL But Gauri and Anandi secret tie up but behind the curatins and the dono beendnis mil key pathayenge apne beend ko zindagi ka lesson Star

divmathpjyoanu rulz

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Offo.. all you guys are online today.. I thought of hitting the gym today but now I have to change my mind.. Unhappy

Anyways its so much fun to criticise the shows we love no.. ab tho koi show ya film chein se dekh nahi sakte yaar.. always find some fault with one or the othere..

Coming back to the epi.. its clear that how much that incident has affected Gauri.. Poor girl but kehte hai na..
All that happens
Happens for the good..
yup uma..THIS is what shud be the moral of the show..how this girl achieved what she had set out to inspite of all the trauma she went thru..not make aam ka aachar at home and do "ji dadisa" and "mujhe maaf kardo na daadisa"..anandi has single-handedly ruined her life for the stupidest of all reasons..

divmathpjyo

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

All that happens
Happens for the good..
hailaShocked hum sab online hai toh tum sad hoWink 
well we praised it a lot when we loved it and now criticizing it with equal fervor ..nobody can accuse us as biased fansWink
yep,even mentioning the past shook her up Ermm.. so imagine how angry she'll be face to face with dadisa..hope CVs don't turn her teepri part 2...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
i hope she dishes out the truth to dadisa widout turning psychotic...long time coming..come on cvs..do SUMTHNG..they turned gehna into the docile bharatiya naari also..koi toh spirited lady aaye yahan..

divmathpjyo

Go to top