Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok so our mission is to get Gauri stay at haveli.. so..

let the truth come out and Jagya will be happy and we know that Gauri will not be.. Let her pretend she is happy and he brings her to haveli and reveals her identity. DS willl accept her dilo jaan se since she is Anandi's saut. ๐Ÿ˜† But Gauri and Anandi secret tie up but behind the curatins and the dono beendnis mil key pathayenge apne beend ko zindagi ka lesson โญ๏ธ
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ammoos

Offo.. all you guys are online today.. I thought of hitting the gym today but now I have to change my mind.. ๐Ÿ˜”

Anyways its so much fun to criticise the shows we love no.. ab tho koi show ya film chein se dekh nahi sakte yaar.. always find some fault with one or the othere..

Coming back to the epi.. its clear that how much that incident has affected Gauri.. Poor girl but kehte hai na..
All that happens
Happens for the good..

yup uma..THIS is what shud be the moral of the show..how this girl achieved what she had set out to inspite of all the trauma she went thru..not make aam ka aachar at home and do "ji dadisa" and "mujhe maaf kardo na daadisa"..anandi has single-handedly ruined her life for the stupidest of all reasons..
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

Offo.. all you guys are online today.. I thought of hitting the gym today but now I have to change my mind.. ๐Ÿ˜”

Anyways its so much fun to criticise the shows we love no.. ab tho koi show ya film chein se dekh nahi sakte yaar.. always find some fault with one or the othere..

Coming back to the epi.. its clear that how much that incident has affected Gauri.. Poor girl but kehte hai na..
All that happens
Happens for the good..

haila๐Ÿ˜ฒ hum sab online hai toh tum sad ho๐Ÿ˜‰ 
well we praised it a lot when we loved it and now criticizing it with equal fervor ..nobody can accuse us as biased fans๐Ÿ˜‰
yep,even mentioning the past shook her up ๐Ÿค”.. so imagine how angry she'll be face to face with dadisa..hope CVs don't turn her teepri part 2...
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hope she dishes out the truth to dadisa widout turning psychotic...long time coming..come on cvs..do SUMTHNG..they turned gehna into the docile bharatiya naari also..koi toh spirited lady aaye yahan..
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pjyo

well we praised it a lot when we loved it and now criticizing it with equal fervor ..nobody can accuse us as biased fans๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Touchwood, hope we are safe for a looooooooooong time๐Ÿ˜‰

Ok girls.. got to go.. Have loads of work when the kids are not home.. both at school and i have just 2 more hrs in hand before they come..catch you later.. have fun๐Ÿค—
Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

i hope she dishes out the truth to dadisa widout turning psychotic...long time coming..come on cvs..do SUMTHNG..they turned gehna into the docile bharatiya naari also..koi toh spirited lady aaye yahan..

yeah anu ,she stayed away from  dadisa's influence, and  made something positive out of her life๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ inspite of being a balika vadhu herself  while anandi got phd in adrak chai and tamatar chutney business๐Ÿค” -
To put these 2 together in the same haveli will highlight the contrast  between them -the difference education has made in her life..hope she remains a positive character not the predictable evil southen...  and hope dadisa will get lots of ๐Ÿคฌ tonguelashing from gauri and anandi will be taking notes๐Ÿ˜‰ learning how to be assertive and end her doormat avatar..๐Ÿ˜.
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

yeah anu ,she stayed away from  dadisa's influence, and  made something positive out of her life๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ inspite of being a balika vadhu herself  while anandi got phd in adrak chai and tamatar chutney business๐Ÿค” -

To put these 2 together in the same haveli will highlight the contrast  between them -the difference education has made in her life..hope she remains a positive character not the predictable evil southen...  and hope dadisa will get lots of ๐Ÿคฌ tonguelashing from gauri and anandi will be taking notes๐Ÿ˜‰ learning how to be assertive and end her doormat avatar..๐Ÿ˜.

One word - AMEN !!!! kaash aisa hi ho ๐Ÿ˜Š
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

One word - AMEN !!!! kaash aisa hi ho ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜‰hum kabse sapne dekh rahe hain๐Ÿ˜ aur CVs unhe tod rahe hai
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i knew it! i think i was the first person to write Gauri maybe Jagya's second wife....ha ha ha. i like this twist. Lets see what will happen to our lover boy JAGAT.
And what Dadisa will do if she knows Gudiya is still alive and Jagya is in love with her. The family maybe divided, but Gauri will be there just to avenge what happened to her....ha ha ha (evil laugh)๐Ÿ˜ˆ
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sudss

thanks ammoos for the update...  so confirmed shez had 2 double promotions huh?? ๐Ÿ˜‰  to be in the same class as jagya ๐Ÿ˜Š

loved jagya's friend.. his honesty, and the way he spoke of his beendni - mutual respect is the basis of any relation.  sad jagya doesnt know tht yet

sudss..............
i think gauri ko naa 1 hi promotion mila hoga
q ki jag 8th main fail hogaya tha
remember..............๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
so in the 5 year leap main woh 12th tak ja paya
8,9,10,11,12................hogaya 5 saal!!
rite
varna woh gauri ka senior hota๐Ÿ˜ƒ
cvs didn't miss that
haan!...........popat nehin hua cvs ka๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
gauri 2saal chhoti thi jag se
so usse 1 promotion mili hogi
ang jag failed in 8th toh.......................๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
that y they r in same year of medicine!!

ok now agar anandi padhai continue karti toh woh inn dono se senior hoti!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
she got 55% in 8th(hath jal gayee the uske๐Ÿคข)
but๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

but haan precap main popat hogaya cvs ka
jese hum sare shock maare behosh hain yahan.............yeh jaan kar ki gauri hi gudiya hai๐Ÿคฃ