Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

BV Update 25th Jan '11

ammoos IF-Veteran Member
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxwebkapmvatsaahcirpurvissnehag10anushkhapragyakumarAMSTswarajgirsc19ER_ER_YAactivesonalgeetaawahineteche_csashbgigusercloudzNaksh4evaatina2minaHeenapSun-Lovebostanianmahalaxmikkripsyone2nonepallaidivmathsudssGauri22naj7MonMadiloveidiotboxmushkan_2003cuty_kpjyoKyunkiImafanRahmSuchi-SRKLuvrkhusi_*

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
thanks ammoos for the update...  so confirmed shez had 2 double promotions huh?? Wink  to be in the same class as jagya Smile

loved jagya's friend.. his honesty, and the way he spoke of his beendni - mutual respect is the basis of any relation.  sad jagya doesnt know tht yet

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiEkta76divmathpjyoanu rulzammoosSuchi-

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
whoever the new guy is,has said the most intelligent dialogues in the show since eons...thanx uma for the update..
ok now waiting for gudiya aka gauri to do sum serious asskicking and show her naari power..anandi ko karne se rahi,gudiya hi kar de..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaidivmathiloveidiotboxsudsspjyoammoosSuchi-

ammoos IF-Veteran Member
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Yeh ladka jo bhi ho.. he deserves a bahaduri ka medal for being so brave to tell Jagya who he is Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaisudsspjyoanu rulzkhusi_*

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

Yeh ladka jo bhi ho.. he deserves a bahaduri ka medal for being so brave to tell Jagya who he is Clap
a cheating jackass,tht is what jagya is..moreover a snob..dadisa ke baad unka pota meri gaaliyan kha raha hai..and to think i adored the character at one point of time..i hate it when my fav characters are ruined..and it happens in every single show....yeh mahan aatmaon ko aur mahaan dikhane ke chakkar mein the normal people ke characters are ALWAYS turned into villians...what a waste..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxsudsspjyoSuchi-

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

Originally posted by ammoos

a cheating jackass,tht is what jagya is..moreover a snob..dadisa ke baad unka pota meri gaaliyan kha raha hai..and to think i adored the character at one point of time..i hate it when my fav characters are ruined..and it happens in every single show....yeh mahan aatmaon ko aur mahaan dikhane ke chakkar mein the normal people ke characters are ALWAYS turned into villians...what a waste..

I agree Uma/Anu, I used to love little Jagya too. he was more realistic than Anandi and would not butt his nose into unncecessary things like Anandi used to. This grown up Jagya is too pervy! If Gauri comes to know that Jagya is her almost-bheend, uski to band bajnewali hai!!

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 25 January 2011 at 10:31am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sudssdivmathpjyoanu rulzammoosSuchi-

ammoos IF-Veteran Member
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I understand the inferiority complex of him from belonging  to  a village but it shouldnt be this extend that he keep on telling lies and made his friend to go along with him.. Atleast he didnt hide his marital status..... The best lines in BV so far comes from a  surprise sourceLOL

divmathsudssanu rulzSuchi-

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Ok finally the truth is out......Gauri is Gudiya...I guess most of us had predicted this since her entry.....now the fun begins....ab jaldi se Gauri ki entry into the haveli and some Jagya-DS asskicking (as Anu said) ....just waiting to see how negative they will turn her into...considering she knew Anandi was the one who helped her during the whole second wedding fiasco....

and Uma this is "Ek Pati aur uski Do Patniyan"  hahaha there is no "Woh" here.....LOL or may be Gharwali-Bhaharwali LOL Kya hoga jab Jagya ko patha chalega that Gauri bhi uski "Beendni" hai ! and uski ek baar nahin do baar shaadi ho chuki hai !! LOL what will he tell his friends then??

Edited by divmath - 25 January 2011 at 10:39am

sudsspjyoanu rulzSuchi-

Go to top