Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

till baby comes no sr-logically correct-cv's rock (Page 3)

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
I TOTALLY agree with this... its better that the sr didnt happen Smile

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by jshaila

risking geet and baby life for sr logically not good.
 maan has done is right and now geet has to understand it otherwise she is bigggg looser.
good cv's showing reality its not a story from novel or fiction its real life it has to be real .
its akward to show sr even when she is preggy.
 i am not against srOuch but time is not perfect till baby turns 1 or 2 yrs then they can and more over risk for geet's life.hats off maan he is sensible and matured one and a controlled sutteled person heart of goldClapreally happy maan is correct in this not to be blamedShocked.

cv's u rock loved ur twistClapClapClaptruelly geet is unique and hope it lives up to its expectation.

Agreed.. that was a good gesture and only a gentleman like Maan could do it..

However i feel he needs to sit down and atleast talk about it to Geet. Else how would she understand..???  Cause she is unaware of what the Doc had told Maan...

yes...its true...what he did was absolutely right, but he needs to talk wid her and m sure he will talk or geet will make him talk.....didnt we guys recently saw tat "guilt trip"...in tat case also geet got it by herself, coz our MSK is way too great n wont tell geet on his own.....n tats y i love him blindly......:);)
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
OMG which world are you guys living in......I sorry i am this blunt but please talk logic.....

Is it Normal to Have Sex while Pregnant?

Before we talk about anything else, let's just get this straight: YES! If you are experiencing a normal pregnancy (or one that is considered as low-risk for miscarriage or premature birth) than it is also perfectly normal both to have sex and to want to have sex while pregnant. As long as your pregnancy is proceeding normally, you can have sex as often as you like.

Can sex during pregnancy cause a miscarriage?

Many couples worry that sex during pregnancy will cause a miscarriage, especially in the first trimester. But sex isn't a concern. Early miscarriages are usually related to chromosomal abnormalities or other problems in the developing baby — not to anything you do or don't do.

Its just because the Doctors words are ringing in Maan's Head that he withdrew.......As per what the Doc Said She is having slight complications in her pregnancy which may also cost her life...

I agree the Dialogue used was STUPID because it gives out the Idea ki One cannot have Sex when Pregnant which is NOT TRUE

Had it been a Normal Pregnancy.....there is no harm in performing Sex at all...but here that's not the case

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnChaudhrytmXSilentPrayersXArwen.

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
i dunno whether it's right to do sr while being pregnant or not....but what i wonder is, Geet CV's have yet not shown Geet pregnant (in the physical sense)...her tummy is yet flat ( n plz don't give excuses like it's just 2 month or 3 month)...the show has been on air since more than half a year n that C night b/w Geet n Dev took place  monthssssss ago. May be acc. to the serial it's yet 2-3 months (Wacko)...but CV's should keep a tab on how long the serial has been running, also. I don't watch this show regularly, but as an outsider i can say it looks 'weird' that Geet yet has a flat tummy! Stern Smile.....And NOW when the pregnancy issue is coming up, it's better they show a 'little' growt-h in her tummy! Otherwise it looks very unreal.

Edited by Shipra_S - 26 January 2011 at 4:03am
Chaudhrytm Goldie
Chaudhrytm
Chaudhrytm

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

1 to 2 yrs...no SR...geet ko chodo...hum maar jayenge! ha ha

JAZ

ROFLROFLBig smile Ur really funny....
Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
1. Maan stopped bcos of the risk element and NOT bcos he (or CVs) think that its not ok to have sex during pregnancy.

2. U can have sex during pregnancy and 6 weeks after birth

Having said that ... i dont mind the delay in SR as long as we keep getting these mini-SRs ROFLROFLROFL As it is when the actual day comes they'll probably show a little more than this and than it will be lights out Tongue but CVs are building the anticipation ... me likes thatCool

@Shipra ...welll ... i guess we could assume that Geet is one of those lucky ones who dont show until well into their third trimester ROFLROFLROFL Well i know a few who were this lucky and considering Geet is tall and this is her first pregnancy .....a flat tummy in ur second trimester is not exactly out of the ordinary ..... and as per serial she is 3-4 months pregnant LOL

heyy dont look for logic in serial pregnancies ROFLROFLROFL i remember other shows where women were carrying for a loonnnnggg time ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Arwen... - 26 January 2011 at 4:23am
LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

OMG which world are you guys living in......I sorry i am this blunt but please talk logic.....

Is it Normal to Have Sex while Pregnant?

Before we talk about anything else, let's just get this straight: YES! If you are experiencing a normal pregnancy (or one that is considered as low-risk for miscarriage or premature birth) than it is also perfectly normal both to have sex and to want to have sex while pregnant. As long as your pregnancy is proceeding normally, you can have sex as often as you like.

Can sex during pregnancy cause a miscarriage?

Many couples worry that sex during pregnancy will cause a miscarriage, especially in the first trimester. But sex isn't a concern. Early miscarriages are usually related to chromosomal abnormalities or other problems in the developing baby ' not to anything you do or don't do.

Its just because the Doctors words are ringing in Maan's Head that he withdrew.......As per what the Doc Said She is having slight complications in her pregnancy which may also cost her life...

I agree the Dialogue used was STUPID because it gives out the Idea ki One cannot have Sex when Pregnant which is NOT TRUE

Had it been a Normal Pregnancy.....there is no harm in performing Sex at all...but here that's not the case

Finally the voice of reason...finally! Thank you for bringing some realism in this whole situation.  How can people be talking about waiting a year to consummate your marriage?  These are two young, red-blooded individuals who are crazy in love.  A year? 2 years?  These views are antiquated and if the CVs drag this SR out till the baby is born then they are crazier than I thought.  Hopefully the dr will give Geet the green light to go ahead with sex and she will go after Mr. Maan.  We can only hope.  But who knows, we waited more than 6 months for a wedding, maybe with Geet's "elephant-like" pregnancy we'll wait another 6 months for SR.Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SecretKhabri420

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
We don't want logic, Indian serials and films have no logic anyway, we want the suhaag raat LOLWinkBlushing
U r talking about logic, Geet did made a lots of blunder, one of them the question doctor made to Maan after Brij tried to kill Geet in the bathroom to choose between Geet or the child, when Geet is only three to four months pregnant, how ever to ask about saving the child? Is this so called logic? We don't want illogical logic, we want Maaneet's suhaag raat...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluv

Go to top